Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1733 times)
james_Oscar1

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Nowadays, i think that you had better invest into Bitcoin than bank because Bitcoin is now developing and it can bring unstoppable profits to us
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is a great option in improving the assets we have. as we know that Bitcoin has an ever-changing price fluctuation rate so we have the opportunity to gain profit when Bticoin prices increase and also decrease. Compared to other investments, Bitcoin is much more attractive and has a good prospect for life in the future.
Maclyn19

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Tell your uncle about the pros and cons between investing in bitcoin and in bank and end it by letting him know that bitcoin offers more income.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

Well since your uncle told you to keep on bank and you wanted to invest, why don't you divide the money for fair share, 1000$ in Bank and $1,000 in Bitcoin investment, then when you earn with that investment you can show proof to your uncle that you are in right decision but if not atleast you still have 1,000$ left in the Bank.
dekumidoriya

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

Tell him that bitcoin is a booming industry and currently its prices are soaring up again and that the next month you can't afford it and then the coin will go down again which makes it frustrating. Also tell him that bank investment doesn't promise large profit because it relies on interest which is very small and the profit is small for an annual saving.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

For both of us is also good we do to save money, but for us prefer to invest in bitcoin, because the profit we get also very much, compared with the profit we get from the bank.
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I think I will choose to invest in crytocurrency rather that in bank. Because in bank, the percentage to increase my ROI is just a little and it will not make me a rich person. While in cryptocurrency, there are a lot of possible ways to earn a lot of money.
aglaida

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

Do not force or compel him for this. Let him do all the research and then make the final decision on his own .
WorkCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

I understand your uncle's fear.

He is grew up when bank was the ONLY OPTION.

But now BTC is the way. Show him statistics, facts and figures and i bet you, HE WILL UNDERSTAND.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

Be very careful to invest money here. Because you can lose all the money. I would recommend that you invest here only a small part
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

it's hard to give an understanding of investing with bitcoin because people will have negative thoughts first, investing with virtual currency and it makes a profit, I think not the word but the proof that we convey to people who do not understand the bitcoin

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

To be honest, you should do your own research before taking any investment decision because investing in cryptocurrency has some set of risk which is also there while keeping money in the bank. Crypto market is all about self-responsibility and investor should assess his risk profile before getting started in this market.
CallumKilburn

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

Personally, I would rather invest my money in bitcoin than any bank.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

You need to know that investing in crypto does contain the risk of losing money, and in this uncertain market movement it could be dangerous, while saving in bank you certainly will got interest and there is no chance of losing money, you need to understand this before you want yo convince your uncle, the easiest way to convince your uncle is by showing the price chart from last year to see the capability of bitcoin to grow, and compare to bank interest we can get that kind of profit in one day
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

Just explain clearly to your uncle if what could be the benefits in investing in bitcoin, give him an presentation on how bitcoin works and why bitcoin be valuable by coming years, tell him that you could gain huge money after a long years of holding in bitcoin, I advice you to show the bitcoin price chart last 2017 I assure your uncle will convince if he see how bitcoin price pump.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

I think you're not understand enough what bitcoin really are.
Bank is a safe keeper for currency like money meanwhile bitcoin is like currency not a bank.

If you mean by invest between fiat or bitcoin, for me since my fiat weak against dollar, I'm prefer invest on bitcoin !

Smiley
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

you've worked for it, why do you need your uncle's approval on your investment plan?
you don't need to convince him at all, and bank is for saving not investing
if you want to make sense to him, start by explaining the differences of those words saving vs investing

tadung8790

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

If you have investment experience then you can invest in bitcoin. If you like stability you can invest in a bank
Punit kumar

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

we cant get higher profit from bank but if anyone invest in bitcoin he can get higher profit than bank investment. but price variation and high risk is there in Bitcoin investment.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

we cant get higher profit from bank but if anyone invest in bitcoin he can get higher profit than bank investment. but price variation and high risk is there in Bitcoin investment.

Bitcoin have a big profit morethan bank because we can see the price of bitcoin is very good increasing and many persons become rich because of buying a bitcoin if the price become low and waiti it if the price will grow up again that is good in bitcoin because we can buy in a low price and we can sell if the price will goes up again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: