Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1735 times)
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Your uncle might have his motives for no longer allowing you to spend money on bitcoin, possibly hearing about bitcoin from information or from humans that haven't any knowledge of how it really works. definitely a enterprise man with years of enjoy will always select financial institution understanding that is a secure avenue. right here is my proposal, since the money is 2000 bucks why not split it in two. make investments one thousand in banks and the alternative 1/2 in bitcoin and leace for a year. See which yields more for you.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

Different perspective in different person should be considered in this scenario. Honestly, i withdrawn my money on the bank, tried to invest in cryptocurrency. Luckily, i am doing great in this field. But i am still looking forward to atleast put some money back in the bank after reaching my profit desire

As a risk taker I prefer to invest in bitcoin than bank although investing in bitcoin is very risky but the amount of earning is very high compare to the amount earned from bank.
if frankly we like to take risks then just do it all first, because the risk sometimes does not happen but the exact benefits we get. so that way we should be able to take risks in doing something important.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

To make our financial security of course dividing money into different types of investments is important, many people do not like to keep their money in the banks, but I'm sure they have ATMs and credit cards, this proves that banks are very important.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bulljcak

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

Personally, I would rather invest my money in bitcoin than any bank.
Reasons being that , the  return on investment from bitcoin investment will basically be higher than that from bank.

Approved.Money banking has lesser interest than any.I choose to invest in btc than in bank.It gives me more profit in just  a little span of time.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

Good step if you thinking to invest in Bitcoin. I recommended you to invest in Bitcoin. Considering that bitcoin has been proven to give you a good profit from investing it.  It also shows how its price goes up from time to time and i feel Bitcoin price will rise again.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

Investing in bank is less risk if you compare with investing in bitcoin. But of course behind the risk, there will be more profit.
The most important thing is, never invest more than you cannot afford to lose. Otherwise, your life maybe ruined after you loss.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Investing bitcoin into the most appropriate investment I think in your app saves your funds to the bank I am sure you will earn huge profits within the next two or three years.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
Tell to your uncle that bitcoin has a good benifits and advantages. Investing to bitcoin is a good decision when there is a big possibility to earn huge profit than investing in bank. Yes,investing to bitcoin is risky but there is a step on how not to lose your money.
Just explain to your uncle all good part of bitcoin and he will understand you.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

If I was asked about this two years ago, maybe I would not know what to answer, but now I can say that investing in bitcoin is able to recoup itself many times over several years. No bank in the world can offer such high interest.

adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

proving Bitcoin better than bank investment is showing concrete and concrete results. You can say anything to him, but there is no guarantee he will agree with you in the end. So try using only a portion of $ 2000 to invest in a BTC, maybe $ 500 or $ 1000. If even this possibility is not possible for you, just take money from somewhere else and use to invest Start investing in crypto and you will see opportunities brought in and you can also see the difference.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

if you want to invest, first look at investments where the most profitable. calculate what you will get if investing in bitcoin or bank. I never invested in a bank, I do not know the outcome. but investing in bitcoin is very profitable if we are smart and patient, especially if we can trade, more profitable again.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

The best way to prove Bitcoin is better than banks investments is to show real and concrete results. You can tell him anything, but there isn't any guarantee he will agree with you in the end.The most important thing is, never invest more than you cannot afford to lose. Otherwise, your life maybe ruined after you loss.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

The bank in my opinion is not an investment, just a savings. Investing in digital money also has many advantages and attractive.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Deer Kapee,

I think you better know that how safe is bitcoin! Bitcoin is more safer then a bank. Also the price of bitcoin is rising no. So this is the perfect time to hold tour bitcoin in your wallet and after some time I am sure that you will get a huge profit.
This is my advice for you hold your bitcoin. Banks will not give you the return that bitcoin will give you. So, as long as you want to keep your money in the bank, keep your money in Bitcoin, you will see that you will get better results than bank.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Good step if you thinking to invest in Bitcoin. I recommended you to invest in Bitcoin. Considering that bitcoin has been proven to give you a good profit from investing it.  It also shows how its price goes up from time to time and i feel Bitcoin price will rise again.
I think the first thing to consider before investing bitcoin is to take risks, if we think that bitcoin investing is the same as wasting money then I'm sure it will be successful because this is what is needed when the price drops.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Before anything else, I do believe that first you would have to know that the risks you are having when you invest on bitcoin. Banks are staples to this society and to the economy of this world. As such, whenever an investment is made outside of that system there are risksthat we must first learn about before we can ever proceed. Knowing that we can have an understanding that although banks are safer the rewards are much more higher on the side of the cryptocurrency
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

You can tell your uncle that bitcoin is a very lucrative investment and will give us enormous profits in just how many years, and bitcoin also gives us the opportunity to become rich only in a short time if we want to work together with bitcoin, maybe that's all I know about bitcoin
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

You should tell your uncle some basic knowledge of bitcoin. If he wants to know the encrypted world, you can also tell him some of the history of bitcoin, and maybe he will change the comparison of the special currency.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Maybe just try to explain him how this market works and how much you could earn compare to the bank account, that could give him some points which he could think about.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

Choose your beliefs, if you are afraid of risk then you can invest in the bank, and if you want to get bigger profit then you can choose in bitcoin.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: