Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:41:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1741 times)
Machine02

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

Nowadays, i think that you had better invest into Bitcoin than bank because Bitcoin is now developing and it can bring unstoppable profits to us Cheesy
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

If you master trading you better to invest in bitcoin but if not you better to invest at the bank for a better place of your money.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin would be better to generate profits than on investment in banks. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk but a better profit that makes me prefer bitcoin.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
Both can be a good investment but I think bitcoin is way more better than banks. We should atleast think about the volatility of the two wherein bitcoin has a higher volatility but there's a possibility of falling down while banks has constant volatility which doesn't have any threat of falling down. Amidst all the risk you can see on investing in bitcoin, you should still look forward on how big the reward is.
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

Your story is the same as mine where my immediate family does not believe in Bitcoin investments or cryptocurrency. But my beliefs are bigger and tend to disobey my family's advice. I secretly invested in Bitcoin in 2017, and as a result I gained huge profits in early 2018. Just after I gained profit in early 2018 I told my family, and they began to understand and be interested in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, and now they accept any decisions I will make.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

If I had to choose, of course, I would rather invest money in bitcoin than in a bank. However, it is difficult if you involve others like your uncle in this case, because anyhow investing in bitcoin will not make sense to your uncle or anyone who does not know and understand bitcoin. especially if you have said and explained everything to convince your uncle.

I think, first, you must be sure of your choice, if you are ready with all the consequences of investing in bitcoin, then do it! maybe, one day your uncle will understand when you get the benefits of investing on bitcoin and show it to him.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

On the off chance that I will be given a possibility I would preferably go to contribute than banks, cause in banks you are not going to take your cash inside the agreement, and I figure that is the thing that it must be preferred spare in bank over to contribute since the expansion of your cash will simply resemble 1% and it's every year, much the same as that here in bitcoin it might be a dangerous thing however it is certain to be a major one.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

you better work in bounty and you get the results from there and you can show the results of hard work on your uncle then you learn to buy and save money in bitcoin there.
richkid3001

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

Bitcoin Grin life has always been know for its gains and losses, cryptocurrency is something that is worth looking into just think everything through and I don't think it can be a bad idea.
godknowsxs

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

We know bitoin is the best to invest we can earn a lot of money within a week or a month but investing into the bank will take a year and patience of waiting before you see how big your investment to the bank but money you invest to the bank is really slow to earn
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

If you do not know what this market is and how you will make money, there is nothing you can say. You should show him. Otherwise things outside it will be ineffective.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

It is all upto you and how do you want to invest your funds, i would do 50 % - 50 %, that is a very good way to protect your funds and that you are not going to be lossing a single dollar because of that.

Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

Except you lack digital knowledge no one will ever tell you about investing into bitcoin..that platform is the  best to invest your money, banking your money is different from investment.. Saving your money in the bank without profit is mere stupidity...invest now
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

convincing an older person about Bitcoin is a difficult thing even easier to convince a teenager. I guess you just need to do it, do not ask your uncle, because your uncle will definitely say "you'll get cheated, my life experience more, so listen to me".

bitcolic

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

crypto earning pretty nice but crypto is a toy at whale's hand .. nowadays crypto investing pretty dangerous so before jump in crypto world think twice ..
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

convincing an older person about Bitcoin is a difficult thing even easier to convince a teenager. I guess you just need to do it, do not ask your uncle, because your uncle will definitely say "you'll get cheated, my life experience more, so listen to me".
You should prove to your uncle that investing in Bitcoin is a that's right. Earn some profit in the first time then he believes. And say that if you send a bank if the interest rate is high, there is only about 10%, but invest in Bitcoin we can earn more than a hundred times
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

In a couple of years I will invest only in bitcoin, now is not the time for it, now is still the time of banks.  People will invest only in banks.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

You must understand that only you are responsible for your money and only you have to decide what to do with them. Try to divide your money into two parts, one part to put in the Bank, and the other to risk in bitcoins.
Vionaa

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Your uncle may hear about bitcoin from news or from people who do not know how it works. Without doubt a businessman with years of experience will always prefer the bank knowing that it is a safe Avenue. This is my advice, because the money is 2,000 dollars why not divided into two? Invest 1000 in the bank and the other half in bitcoin and leade for a year. See who earns more for you.
JibadeDotun

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

I'll advice you to split the money into two and the safe half which is a thousand dollar in the bank and the invest the other half in bitcoin. I will strongly advise you to do you research well show your uncle the progress in bitcoin from 2012 till date and then I'm sure he'll be convinced.
I will strongly advice you not to invest all your money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: