Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15271 times)
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

Only some airdrops are worth it, not all. There were some airdrops which yielded thousands of dollars to people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

In my opinion, Airdrop is still very valuable. But the Airdrop token is an investment for the long term. Many are Airdrop cheats, of course, you have to be careful and don't act stupidly the following Airdrop without doing research. Especially Airdrop that uses KYC, you are not easy to trust other people you don't know.
Doubt I that in the future the price will grow especially with airdrop , very many participants now is participating in airdrop , and send very little money for this , I think is worth to do better bounty

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
I think not all kind of airdrop is worth to join in. especially an airdrop that asking to perform a KYC. For that kind of airdrop i suggest that we all stay away from that kind of airdorp, i think that is too much risky to get a little coins in exchange of our personal information.

Actually, I'm no longer involved in airdrop whether it needs KYC or not. As for joining the bounty, I did not get the money I wanted. So with airdrops, what can I do with it now?
Tellervoman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

At the moment, airdrop is meaningless. I think it's just a waste of time. Most projects die quickly and do not make a profit.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

Well it is worth to try because it is free and you could get money from it,
So it really is worth it unless you have to pay or send some ID and personal information,
I don't want to give my personal information in some  airdrops because we don't really know what could they do with it.

cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

You are very lucky. I actually took a lot of airdrop missions and didn't receive any coins, so I gave up the airdrop mission. No one wastes time, and time is more valuable than tokens. It is not recommended that everyone participate in the airdrop mission.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

Since August 2018 I was obsessed with airdrops that I participated in many as possible but its a shame that only few pays and almost all of them are worthless ,they are stuck at around 1$ to 3$ ,the only one I enjoyed was avinoc I see around 20$

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

I am fully confident that today you can find quite promising, useful airdrops, with excellent income-generating potential. But you need to understand that the number of scammers is much more compared to promising and useful projects. Therefore, the appropriate choice should be treated carefully.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Sometimes yes , sometimes not truly, but just because whatever we are getting,we are getting for free, so its fine . Some airdrops' tokens are not worth anything and the qork is too much. So we cannot completely accept the fact that airdrops are worth it.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

I do not agree)
quite a few air drops are worth the time spent on participation in them (search, selection, registration)
if the total number of existing, then about 10 percent
but of course they come across quite decent ones, of which the latter have attracted the attention of Stellar

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

I do not agree)
quite a few air drops are worth the time spent on participation in them (search, selection, registration)
if the total number of existing, then about 10 percent
but of course they come across quite decent ones, of which the latter have attracted the attention of Stellar

Yes you are very right dude AirDrop’s are really worth it
But I disagree when you say 10% is a good figure of round

But of course there are decent airdrops, when you do 100 AirDrop’s and get reward for only 10 tokens
Then it’s not worth the time
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

Nope, it's not worth it. Even if has a value...it still a low amount of quantity to trade for. Since there's a transaction value ( transfer value from wallet to exchange or vise versa ). You main wallet will become a polluted of different kind of shit and small amount of alternative coins. Just my own view of airdrop, hope no offense on my crazy idea.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

If you have that opinion, then I would say that you are one of the very few lucky ones that have actually chosen legitimate airdrops that really give free coins to people who register in them. However, for most people, or at least the vast majority, many still have bad images and memories related to airdrops because many have already used in to scam or trick other people in many ways, which ultimately and mostly led to their assets being seized. That's why, as much as many are beginning to say that airdrops are good, many would find that difficult to support.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

This year, many people say that Airdrop is a waste of time and many are cheating. However, if we see there is still a lot of Airdrops which is very valuable especially for Airdrop in the ICO project. Do research before deciding to follow the Airdrop channel.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

You will find airdrops that are quality and beneficial for you when you are able to analyze well the quality and skills of the team in making airdrops. But if synchronized with the condition of the market value that continues to decline, it is quite difficult to prove. The value of airdrops tends to be small, coupled with declining market conditions, it will further reduce the value of acquiring airdrops.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:19:02 AM

Airdrops these days is just like wasting of time due to the fact that after performing the required task and you have been given the token, the token given  to in most cases don't worth $1  these days.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Kobozold

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

airdrops are not worth it depending on what airdrop it is the last worth it airdrops are from ONTOLOGY
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

In my opinion, Airdrop is still very valuable. But the Airdrop token is an investment for the long term. Many are Airdrop cheats, of course, you have to be careful and don't act stupidly the following Airdrop without doing research. Especially Airdrop that uses KYC, you are not easy to trust other people you don't know.
airdrop is just shit coins, not valuable, in airdrop have so many scam and phising. and when have airdrop project need verification KYC better i leave it, joining in airdrop just make you wasting time, is not worth it
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

Airdrops cost nothing at all. I will never deal with them. This is worse than bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

Although there is an airdrop resulted, but the results are accepted will not be larger than what is envisioned. many results from the airdrop are not satisfactory in addition to the scam that became obstacles exist. Maybe the airdrop should get special attention because it is a scam and there is often bad results in this field in addition to the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: