Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

The ATLANTICO Network solves five major problems of medical and pharmaceutical market

1. Medical centers and doctors provide low quality services.

Medical centers that lack highly qualified medical staff and equipment sometimes fail to make a right diagnosis on time
   and prescribe the right medication for the case. Such incidents may cause severe consequences and in the worst cases
   can lead to a patient’s death.

2. Patients lack choice of doctors and medical centers due to lack of service quality rating.

Patients lack ability to choose the right medical center and a doctor, because they can not analyse data and compare
   medical centers and doctors, they can not make the right decision. We should not forget that insurance companies limit
   options of patients, doctors and medical cares. They limit their choice of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment. It interferes with patients’ freedom of
   choice and health workers’ ability to provide the best service.

3. Counterfeit pharmaceuticals on market.

Currently there are no systematic approaches to prevent counterfeit pharmaceuticals production and distribution. It has
   severe consequences for the life and health of people. There is no clear way of monitoring the whole process from
   pharmaceuticals production to distribution through pharmacy networks and pharmaceutical wholesalers, which, by the way,
   are responsible for the biggest share of counterfeit pharmaceutical distribution.

4. Overpriced goods and services.

Currently price formation on medical and pharmaceutical market is unregulated. It leads to patients buying overpriced
   products. It happens because of a large group of middle-men that act within a market economy and affect the end price of
   the product. Platform users will get discounts in medical centers for the services they need.

5. Fraudulent doctors and medical centers, illegally charging insurance companies.

It is a common practice for fraudulent doctors and medical centers to falsify insurance cases to get insurance payments.
   Such incidents are not always easy to track and prevent, and it causes great damage to insurance companies and
   decreases the quality of services provided to clients, thus insurance companies incur both financial and reputational
   damage.

These are the five major problems that ATLANTICO wants to solve, and if we study their mission well it is better for us. Because we can not experience again the things that have become a tradition in our lives that they are not giving us more  value even we feel very sick inside their clinics and hospitals because of their unacceptable reasons.
One of the most frequent problems you can encounter is the Number 1, and I often heard that kind of cases in news and it's really frustrating because we should very responsible in all things that connecting to our jobs as a Doctors or Nurses. And we are talking here about life of people and we know that it is very important. So we hope and trust the ATLANTICO's ability for providing better medical services.
Thats great they already solve the problem that this project may encounter in the future and i know the team still working how they will improve more they medical service and their other sevice offer
That is true Atlantico Network's main goal and objective is to resolve and change the way medical and health care system serve the people. They want something new and change the negative view in the field of medical services.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

ATLANTICO NETWORK is a blockchain platform for medicine and pharmacy

ATLANTICO NETWORK project is a decentralized blockchain platform created for wide application in the medical and pharmaceutical industry.

Our project has support in scaling up and development from ministries of health, public and private medical centers, pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide.

Thanks to the implementation of the project ATLANTICO NETWORK we will be able to:

✔improve the quality of services provided to the population by medical institutions and doctors;

✔provide patients with an alternative choice of physicians and health centers by analyzing their services;

✔reduce the number of counterfeit medicines on the market;

✔reduce prices for medical services and pharmaceuticals;

✔protect insurance companies from fraudulent manipulation by unscrupulous medical centers and doctors.

ATLANTICO NETWORK-a new look at the market of medical services!

Read more about the project on our website ➡https://www.atlantico-network.io/

This Atlantico Network project is really helpful for all of the people who are health aware and conscious. Reading their whitepaper will gives you the substantial ideal and objectives that they are planning and wanting to execute in the near future.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

Great project team.... I would like to know if this project is in competition to ptoy?
I do not know, I know we do not have to compete with other projects like this and what we need to do is to show to them that we are advanced and we have a good service that we can prove until the end. And I believe in ATLANTICO that they can do these things.
Well I think Atlantico Network is more innovated than some of the previous ICO that deals with medical service and they really have so promising platform that will click to all the people who are conscious with their health care.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

Great project team.... I would like to know if this project is in competition to ptoy?
So far there is no update and announcements from the admins and developers but just be active and always stay tune so that you can see and get the latest news and maybe some announcement about your questions.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

I do not know, I know we do not have to compete with other projects like this and what we need to do is to show to them that we are advanced and we have a good service that we can prove until the end. And I believe in ATLANTICO that they can do these things.
Well I think Atlantico Network is more innovated than some of the previous ICO that deals with medical service and they really have so promising platform that will click to all the people who are conscious with their health care.
Then we'll see that ATLANTICO is making everything to be more advanced than others, we also see that their first priority is the five main problems that have arisen in the medical services.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow this is more exciting for ATLANTICO. Lets help each other to promote this project as this will be benefited not only for those are sick but for each one of us.
AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

Hi guys!

You forgot to put the link of your site in the first post!

It's important https://www.atlantico-network.io/

About the concept, why do you think the providers of medical services will use your platform? What is the reason for them?
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow this is more exciting for ATLANTICO. Lets help each other to promote this project as this will be benefited not only for those are sick but for each one of us.
Right, Whether we are sick or not, this project is for us. So we should definitely support this kind of project that will bring us the best service in the future in terms of Medical services and Pharmaceuticals

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Yes that is right! Let us spread the goodness and greatness of atlantico network which really has a good intention to change the medical services system and make our lives better and more fine and well.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

Then we'll see that ATLANTICO is making everything to be more advanced than others, we also see that their first priority is the five main problems that have arisen in the medical services.
Yes that is really true! Atlantico Network wants to change the view of many people all over the world about medical care and services and they want to eradicate all the problems to have a better and safer life ahead.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

The ATLANTICO Network solves five major problems of medical and pharmaceutical market

Medical centers that lack highly qualified medical staff and equipment sometimes fail to make a right diagnosis on time
   and prescribe the right medication for the case. Such incidents may cause severe consequences and in the worst cases

2. Patients lack choice of doctors and medical centers due to lack of service quality rating.

Patients lack ability to choose the right medical center and a doctor, because they can not analyse data and compare
   medical centers and doctors, they can not make the right decision. We should not forget that insurance companies limit
   options of patients, doctors and medical cares. They limit their choice of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment. It interferes with patients’ freedom of

Currently there are no systematic approaches to prevent counterfeit pharmaceuticals production and distribution. It has
   severe consequences for the life and health of people. There is no clear way of monitoring the whole process from
   pharmaceuticals production to distribution through pharmacy networks and pharmaceutical wholesalers, which, by the way,
   are responsible for the biggest share of counterfeit pharmaceutical distribution.

Currently price formation on medical and pharmaceutical market is unregulated. It leads to patients buying overpriced
   products. It happens because of a large group of middle-men that act within a market economy and affect the end price of
   the product. Platform users will get discounts in medical centers for the services they need.

5. Fraudulent doctors and medical centers, illegally charging insurance companies.

It is a common practice for fraudulent doctors and medical centers to falsify insurance cases to get insurance payments.
   Such incidents are not always easy to track and prevent, and it causes great damage to insurance companies and
   decreases the quality of services provided to clients, thus insurance companies incur both financial and reputational
   damage.

These are the five major problems that ATLANTICO wants to solve, and if we study their mission well it is better for us. Because we can not experience again the things that have become a tradition in our lives that they are not giving us more  value even we feel very sick inside their clinics and hospitals because of their unacceptable reasons.
Imagine those problems will be resolve by AtlantICO team for sure this ICO gonna be huge. I know it will takes time to happen before they completes their projects but their visions was really great and that is one big thing that attracts me to support this ICO and I can't really wait for that to happen.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

Yes that is really true! Atlantico Network wants to change the view of many people all over the world about medical care and services and they want to eradicate all the problems to have a better and safer life ahead.
It should be, since the rotten system exists in the hospitals and until now we are experiencing these kind of neglection. We will continue to support this project so we can see and experience the changes that ATLANTICO wants to do in Medical and Pharmaceuticals services.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

I can safely and definitely say that Atlantico Network is the answer to our very long call on how to resolve problems involving health and medical care services. Now that this project is ongoing, I can't wait to see how this project will change the view to medical service.
Yes you are really right with that one and now all we have to do also is to help AtlantICO team how they will make more amazing their projects by sharing our inputs to them and also sharing all over the world how great this ICO gonna be and how they will gonna be huge in the real future. Goodluck to all of us.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

damage.

These are the five major problems that ATLANTICO wants to solve, and if we study their mission well it is better for us. Because we can not experience again the things that have become a tradition in our lives that they are not giving us more  value even we feel very sick inside their clinics and hospitals because of their unacceptable reasons.
One of the most frequent problems you can encounter is the Number 1, and I often heard that kind of cases in news and it's really frustrating because we should very responsible in all things that connecting to our jobs as a Doctors or Nurses. And we are talking here about life of people and we know that it is very important. So we hope and trust the ATLANTICO's ability for providing better medical services.
That is true! that is really the major and biggest problem that the health and medical system are having right and encountering right now and that is of the major problem that Atlantico Network want to solve so that we can live a better life.
Yes and thanks to ATLANTICO NETWORK because they saw the chronic routine that we have when it comes to Medical services. The most common thing we have here in our country is what we called "Money money" which only treats you but you do not get cured or given the proper treatment. Then sometimes it's too expensive to buy a drug then you will not be healed. Hoping that ATLANTICO is the Key to stop this activities we've been used to.
Yes very thanks to AtlantICO team because they had those ideas and share to all of us and once their platform is completes for sure it will be fair for all the people in this world what they need to become more healthy not because they had money or not but because that's what they need a fair services to all of us no matter what condition of life what we have.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

damage.

These are the five major problems that ATLANTICO wants to solve, and if we study their mission well it is better for us. Because we can not experience again the things that have become a tradition in our lives that they are not giving us more  value even we feel very sick inside their clinics and hospitals because of their unacceptable reasons.
That is true! that is really the major and biggest problem that the health and medical system are having right and encountering right now and that is of the major problem that Atlantico Network want to solve so that we can live a better life.
Yes and thanks to ATLANTICO NETWORK because they saw the chronic routine that we have when it comes to Medical services. The most common thing we have here in our country is what we called "Money money" which only treats you but you do not get cured or given the proper treatment. Then sometimes it's too expensive to buy a drug then you will not be healed. Hoping that ATLANTICO is the Key to stop this activities we've been used to.
Yes very thanks to AtlantICO team because they had those ideas and share to all of us and once their platform is completes for sure it will be fair for all the people in this world what they need to become more healthy not because they had money or not but because that's what they need a fair services to all of us no matter what condition of life what we have.
And because of ATLANTICO NETWORK, we will gradually return our trust to all Medical services because they will try to reach the ATLANTICO's good service so they will not be left behind. And it's good because we will have a partner for taking care of our health.

imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

Yes, competition in a project like this is very high. as we talk about health-related health always prioritize. so to rate the competition will come in how fast they can be used, is it cheap even looking for high-quality service?
maybe we have a competition. but they do not believe we should work on an atlantico network to be successful in the project. I know that the participants and admins are capable of project success.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Atlantico Network is very useful most especially in the field of healthcare services and system because it can change how people and healthcare personnel deal with health care issues.

absolutely right, the team is improving the project every day. you can see the result they have now gain high rating on this following sites.

https://icobench.com/ico/atlantico-network

https://www.trackico.io/ico/atlantico-network/

https://www.coingecko.com/zh/ico/atlantico-network

https://icolink.com/ico-atlantico.html

https://icobench.com/ico/atlantico-network

I agree with you because we know the atlantico network is doing all the way to the project's success, and people will not be in trouble because of the quality service and insurace of the project.

On the sites you provide, they can view the prices of the atlcntico network. Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

everything that is connected with medecine is always pleasant to me to see medecine makes our world safer if everyone has an affordable medical examination in the world will become less sick people can live happier let this team get it right
aidenam

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

Platform architecture how that relate to 3d model of architectur if that so please tell that?
BuE22

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

consumers have to buy medical pharmaceutical products at inflated prices.and there is chain of virus of different disease or side effect by exceed in progress of chemical
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: