Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

this platform is very good. its role will be in the medical field. it will greatly contribute to health insurance. it is better to expand this project.
yes it is our support and this is also the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know it's important because health depends on it. Also, you should not worry because their system is fine
Yes it's a very good idea of medical assistance application. It will improve the quality of giving health care in low-cost. Another good thing about ATLANTICO is all the participants will benefit in this platform.
A briliant idea from ATLANTICO developers. Aside from making medical assistance accessible and affordable, they make a complete package of medical care. Not all of us have health insurance, The usual is you'll have an appointment with your doctor then they will prescribe medicine. Few participants and costly. But in Atlantico there's an interaction between the participants. The patient, doctor, pharmaceutical, and even insurance company. A great medical care innovation from ATLANTICO.
right.
but I have a question because sometimes I am confused about the insurance of the atlantico network that can be used at any other person?
for me just fine to do it here, they will continue to expand this platform. for almost all countries around the world they will know more and also use their apps or their services.
About the health insurance, I think it depends on what package you avail. There's plan for individual, family, and group with different contribution per month. Atlantico will help us find reliable and affordable health insurance.
Yes that is really true! Most of the people on that selected countries cannot easily afford expensive of medical fees that is why atlantico created to help mostly poor people to have a better medical service.
Yes that is right especially the poor countries the good doctors are leaving their country and working overseas for a bigger paycheck but I hope it will stop I don't want these kind of thing in terms of medical and health will not always all about money and that is why I am really into this ICO so they can provide a solution for this kind of problem.
Sad to say some doctors wants to go overseas to make a kot of money coz the government can't support their needs. I hope they can go back to their homeland if the opportunist knocks on their door. Well atlantico is one source of there opportunity.
Yes, this is one of the reason in the lack of competent doctors in the country. They go abroad for high salary. Atlantico can be a solution because they provide good opportunity to all participants, including doctors.

HappyCaptain

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

this platform is very good. its role will be in the medical field. it will greatly contribute to health insurance. it is better to expand this project.
yes it is our support and this is also the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know it's important because health depends on it. Also, you should not worry because their system is fine
Yes it's a very good idea of medical assistance application. It will improve the quality of giving health care in low-cost. Another good thing about ATLANTICO is all the participants will benefit in this platform.
A briliant idea from ATLANTICO developers. Aside from making medical assistance accessible and affordable, they make a complete package of medical care. Not all of us have health insurance, The usual is you'll have an appointment with your doctor then they will prescribe medicine. Few participants and costly. But in Atlantico there's an interaction between the participants. The patient, doctor, pharmaceutical, and even insurance company. A great medical care innovation from ATLANTICO.
right.
but I have a question because sometimes I am confused about the insurance of the atlantico network that can be used at any other person?
for me just fine to do it here, they will continue to expand this platform. for almost all countries around the world they will know more and also use their apps or their services.
About the health insurance, I think it depends on what package you avail. There's plan for individual, family, and group with different contribution per month. Atlantico will help us find reliable and affordable health insurance.
Yes that is really true! Most of the people on that selected countries cannot easily afford expensive of medical fees that is why atlantico created to help mostly poor people to have a better medical service.
Yes that is right especially the poor countries the good doctors are leaving their country and working overseas for a bigger paycheck but I hope it will stop I don't want these kind of thing in terms of medical and health will not always all about money and that is why I am really into this ICO so they can provide a solution for this kind of problem.
Sad to say some doctors wants to go overseas to make a kot of money coz the government can't support their needs. I hope they can go back to their homeland if the opportunist knocks on their door. Well atlantico is one source of there opportunity.
Yes, this is one of the reason in the lack of competent doctors in the country. They go abroad for high salary. Atlantico can be a solution because they provide good opportunity to all participants, including doctors.
how atlantico can help those doctor want a big salary? If know atlantico can provide only those name of the doctor what is background what medical service they assign,
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.

Correct and everyone who joins the Atlantico ecosystem will benefits from the platform in the long run. high quality of goods and services is what I like most because we can now access heatlhcare system with just an app and using the ATL tokens.

25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

but not everyone has a smartphone what if people want to invest for the atlantico network because he knows the project is great. but does not know how to operate a apps to enable the blockchain? because of the fact that I know more adults are more exposed to the atlantico network because they are the fastest-growing disease.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

right.
we can not avoid my doctors coming abroad to work. because they only want to help their families leave their country. but I think I'll bring them back to their country when it comes to their dreams. so the atlanetic network makes the way for other countries to know the great project so that the family does not need to stay away from her family.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

AtlantICO Network project is a bright future of medicine all over the world! We are convinced that our project will be able to solve all the existing problems in the medical market and bring it to a completely different quality level.

The main objective of our project is to organize and provide safe remote interaction between medical and pharmaceutical companies and patients. In order to do this, we have developed a special platform based on blockchain technology. Thanks to the transparency and security of this platform and its operations, we will be able to significantly improve the level of services provided in the field of medicine for the population.

We remind you! You have one last chance to get bonus + 35% on ATL tokens! There is only one day left until the end of the campaign. Hurry up! Detailed information about AtlantICO Network project and terms of purchase of ATL tokens-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Having connetion between medical and patients really has big contribution ans help to each party. This platform would be a big help. So what are you waiting for?! Get now while ATLANTICO offers a bonus.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

but not everyone has a smartphone what if people want to invest for the atlantico network because he knows the project is great. but does not know how to operate a apps to enable the blockchain? because of the fact that I know more adults are more exposed to the atlantico network because they are the fastest-growing disease.
I think someone that doesn't have a smart phone or doesn't know how to navigate apps,  does have an informant.  Because how that person knows about investing in cryptocurrency without someone informed him. Well,  you can ask your informer to assist you in regards of investing or it's time to buy a smart phone and do your own research before investing and of course ask assistance to your informer.
For your second concern,  the sick elders, I think they have family,  relatives, or friends that can assist them to use the platform.

chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

AtlantICO Network project is a bright future of medicine all over the world! We are convinced that our project will be able to solve all the existing problems in the medical market and bring it to a completely different quality level.

The main objective of our project is to organize and provide safe remote interaction between medical and pharmaceutical companies and patients. In order to do this, we have developed a special platform based on blockchain technology. Thanks to the transparency and security of this platform and its operations, we will be able to significantly improve the level of services provided in the field of medicine for the population.

We remind you! You have one last chance to get bonus + 35% on ATL tokens! There is only one day left until the end of the campaign. Hurry up! Detailed information about AtlantICO Network project and terms of purchase of ATL tokens-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c846523/v846523956/cfd40/jKf_K-e2fDY.jpg

I hope that the application will help us. If only medical centers give truthful information).
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

Do not have to hope that this project will be able to solve the problem of low salaries of doctors. To think so is naive and foolish.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

right.
how atlantico can help those doctor want a big salary? If know atlantico can provide only those name of the doctor what is background what medical service they assign,
Atlantico may help doctors to increase the number of their patients. Doctor's details about their specialization, affiliated hospitals, and schedules are posted. This will attract more patients, and with that it will increase their salary.  Atlantico is also giving bonus tokens for providing quality service.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

Do not have to hope that this project will be able to solve the problem of low salaries of doctors. To think so is naive and foolish.
I look in the possibility that Atlantico might be a solution to avoid doctors working overseas,  as this project can increase their salary. Do you know that some doctors are underemployed overseas? And, doctors are not low wage earners. Why do you think it's a non-sense and foolish project?

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

Having connetion between medical and patients really has big contribution ans help to each party. This platform would be a big help. So what are you waiting for?! Get now while ATLANTICO offers a bonus.
ATLANTICO'S aim to have an organize and safe medical and pharmaceutical services is really impressive. I believe in their capability of giving quality medical services to the community. This will also be added to the company's achievements since they started business.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

ATLANTICO'S aim to have an organize and safe medical and pharmaceutical services is really impressive. I believe in their capability of giving quality medical services to the community. This will also be added to the company's achievements since they started business.
yap because health is not a joke so the team is very serious to create atlantico to resolve the problem to make all people have an easy way to consult find and good services of medical center.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

Correct and everyone who joins the Atlantico ecosystem will benefits from the platform in the long run. high quality of goods and services is what I like most because we can now access heatlhcare system with just an app and using the ATL tokens.
Yes because their already solve some problem that they may encounter in the future and Atlantico network still working for it and to improve more their service and to serve everyone a quality service
bkrobottc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

I see they sport a well-written whitepaper that outlines the circumstances and market opportunities in an understandable way.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
Same here also! I want to see how this atlantico app works and how will it helps all of us in the medical services but still we need to have more patience in waiting until it is ready to launch.
According to its whitepaper, ATLANTICO NETWORK is an application that will help us find the best medical center, best and experience doctor, quality inexpensive medicine, and reliable health insurance company. Members can also view and give comments about the application.
Yes that is true! that this project is an application that will help many people in their medical services and will help many people to find more reliable and legit health insurance and less expensive but good quality of medicine.
is my only question, is the value of this insurance as much as possible? this service is less expensive than it is for all and not just the rich people.
There are also advantages of having insurance. Here are some of it: you'll pay lower prices for hospitalization, some plans reduced price of some drugs and other treatments, there are also plans that cover or have discount in some services of preventive care. Yes, Atlantico is not only for rich people.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
Same here also! I want to see how this atlantico app works and how will it helps all of us in the medical services but still we need to have more patience in waiting until it is ready to launch.
According to its whitepaper, ATLANTICO NETWORK is an application that will help us find the best medical center, best and experience doctor, quality inexpensive medicine, and reliable health insurance company. Members can also view and give comments about the application.
Yes that is true! that this project is an application that will help many people in their medical services and will help many people to find more reliable and legit health insurance and less expensive but good quality of medicine.
is my only question, is the value of this insurance as much as possible? this service is less expensive than it is for all and not just the rich people.
There are also advantages of having insurance. Here are some of it: you'll pay lower prices for hospitalization, some plans reduced price of some drugs and other treatments, there are also plans that cover or have a discount in some services of preventive care. Yes, Atlantico is not only for rich people.
In preparation, it will benefit the user. The patient will be prioritize and easy to find a good doctor provided with good quality medicine. This service can be provided by Atlantico Network and also not only patient will benefit on this also doctor, pharmacy, and hospital.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

🔹Probably,it won't be a secret for you that nowadays the medicine is at a very low level in many countries. When visiting medical institutions or  doctors, patients often face with low-quality medical services. In addition, this already sad picture is complemented by a shortage of staff in hospitals, lack of necessary diagnostic equipment and poor quality medicines. As a result, in some cases, it is simply not possible to put the correct diagnosis. A misdiagnosis, as we know, often leads to serious negative consequences for the patient, including death.

🔹But the difficulties on the way to health do not end there. The lack of an alternative choice, the high cost of medicines and the abundance of their fakes, fraud in the field of insurance complicate the recovery procedure as much as possible. Often, it is very difficult for a patient to choose a good hospital or a doctor, because he has no special choice. And the presence on the market of many counterfeit drugs only increases the likelihood of deterioration of health.

🔹AtlantICO Network project intends to solve these problems once and for all with the help of a platform based on the blockchain technology! Thanks to our application, patients will be able to search for nearby medical centers, choose the best ones based on assessments and comments, evaluate the quality of medical services and drugs, choose the best medicines, and evaluate insurance policies from various insurance companies. Learn more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io!

It's good that you grab everything for medicine. But how do you decide not to have staff at the hospital, I do not understand.
amaizng platform of Atlantico Network. They are focus on enhancing good quality medical services. Good thing that they will change the system and will provide good quality medicine for its user.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

I look in the possibility that Atlantico might be a solution to avoid doctors working overseas,  as this project can increase their salary. Do you know that some doctors are underemployed overseas? And, doctors are not low wage earners. Why do you think it's a non-sense and foolish project?
Professional Fee what you pertaining to, but actually P.F is according on what the country's P.F guideline, Atlantico will just help you sort out thousands of list to choose from, base on levels of the patient's requirement and everyone has case to case basis that's why medical industry has a broad and complex system.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: