Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

a very good and professional project so that it can make a big profit with a mechanism like this that can boost rapid progress for medical services projects.

I agree in you. The idea and implementation is really at the highest level!

I have a question just in case something is bad about the project, are you ready for it? especially with the apps you're releasing have you back up here to do in case it does not work with these apps.
Yes, founder is also aware of the profit for investor. He decided to buy back the tokeb at end of the year, so the holder will gain profit to Atlantico Network. For any concern tou can join telegram channel, link is posted in 1st page of this thread.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

✔Pharmacies

Here everything is obvious — pharmacy chains benefit from the mass sale of medical products. Through the use of AtlantICO Network platform they are able to sell only 100% original medical products, and this entails several advantages — customer satisfaction, increasing the number of customers, eliminating legal risks, etc.In addition, the application will help pharmacies to more flexibly shape their pricing policy to attract new customers.

This is really a great advantage for pharmaceutical companies. Having a trustworthy and immutable platform to boost their medical product sales will not only increase income but gain them reputation too.

Imagine a platform where everyone visits and checks the quality of medicines and who the reliable pharmacies are? And a platform where pharmacies can offer real world customers their medical product offerings. It would prove to be way beneficial for both.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

a very good and professional project so that it can make a big profit with a mechanism like this that can boost rapid progress for medical services projects.

I have a question just in case something is bad about the project, are you ready for it? especially with the apps you're releasing have you back up here to do in case it does not work with these apps.
Yes, founder is also aware of the profit for investor. He decided to buy back the tokeb at end of the year, so the holder will gain profit to Atlantico Network. For any concern tou can join telegram channel, link is posted in 1st page of this thread.
And to just emphasize the matter more (and again), the planned token buybacks are among the compelling moves that Atlantico took and got me all interested in this noble project of theirs.

This only proves that they have the investors back and make their busines plan stronger and more appealing too. Hoping to see soon the progresseive implementation of Atlantico, i'm sure it is set to disrupt many aspect of the medical service industry.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

I do think that the development team got that covered gayletot.

For sure, part of their preparations are backups, emergency contingency, & resilient connectivity. Why do i say this? Basically, the data Atlantico will be dealing with are humungous, robust and rapid.  Once the flock of people comes barraging on Atlantico's offerings, they will definitely be ready for that.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

Indeed a very useful platform to offer the people Atlantico network project idea is such amazing it is what people are looking for and this project will probably in great demand in the future.

I think we can safely assume that the project will be a hit.  With all the grand preparations they made, it will not be a wonder if Atlantico be in demand in the near future.  Add to that the concise project study they continue to exhibit which are plain, simple and eniching.

With fingers crossed, i do hope nothinhg but the best of success for Atlantico.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

I see that today in the field of medicine is a huge HYIP, many are trying to implement a chain of chains in this industry I've seen some companies that have already successfully collected their funds, I hope you will also have
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

✔Pharmacies

Here everything is obvious — pharmacy chains benefit from the mass sale of medical products. Through the use of AtlantICO Network platform they are able to sell only 100% original medical products, and this entails several advantages — customer satisfaction, increasing the number of customers, eliminating legal risks, etc.In addition, the application will help pharmacies to more flexibly shape their pricing policy to attract new customers.

This is really a great advantage for pharmaceutical companies. Having a trustworthy and immutable platform to boost their medical product sales will not only increase income but gain them reputation too.

Imagine a platform where everyone visits and checks the quality of medicines and who the reliable pharmacies are? And a platform where pharmacies can offer real world customers their medical product offerings. It would prove to be way beneficial for both.
If pharmacy collaborates with Atlantico Network their product will be in demand to user of Atlantico Network. Sales and production will increase, both parties will benefit each other.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

Not a priority as of this moment since ATLANTICO NETWORK will operate online but some people are really looking for an office to know the legitimacy of the project as well as they need somewhere they can go if they need orientation or if they encountered a problem with the platform.

You bet that a proper office for operations will be established by Atlantico once they hit their sales target and starts full operation.

Not one single ICO chose not to acquire an office space. Not only because it is required as part of the business plan but because they wanted to increase the trust ratings of consumers and the medical business segments.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

I see that today in the field of medicine is a huge HYIP, many are trying to implement a chain of chains in this industry I've seen some companies that have already successfully collected their funds, I hope you will also have
Atlantico Network might not be the first one, but for sure it has unique features to offer to its user. That was true medical field has a high popularity project.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

If pharmacy collaborates with Atlantico Network their product will be in demand to user of Atlantico Network. Sales and production will increase, both parties will benefit each other.

And i am sure that pharmacies would love to increase their trust rating. With Atlantico's statement of benefits, data will be available to all as they bank to increase their reach in as many ways as possible that will in turn bring the customer's interest unto the surface.

And yes, i think even non-atlantico customers will have an unrestricted access to information. Here, we see the project emphasizing "knowledge is power!" And of course, many a times, "knowledge is business!"
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Atlantico Network might not be the first one, but for sure it has unique features to offer to its user. That was true medical field has a high popularity project.

True, there are other projects out there working to bring medical services to the blockchain. But as tukmol mentioned, Atlantico has their own set of unique bankable features and approaches that sets them apart from other medical services out in the blockchain.

Diversity of option is one of them. They don't simply collect data but smartly analyze them to offer a sound and practical suggestion for their customers, elaborate marketing condition for the pharmacist & drug manufacturers and give the chance to doctors and medical institutions to be properly evaluated.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

Not a priority as of this moment since ATLANTICO NETWORK will operate online but some people are really looking for an office to know the legitimacy of the project as well as they need somewhere they can go if they need orientation or if they encountered a problem with the platform.

You bet that a proper office for operations will be established by Atlantico once they hit their sales target and starts full operation.

Not one single ICO chose not to acquire an office space. Not only because it is required as part of the business plan but because they wanted to increase the trust ratings of consumers and the medical business segments.
It will be soon but first they should focus on preparing the app and lunch first the beta version. They target worldwide functioning app office will not come first on their focus.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

Do not worry about Atlantico being a HYIP or High Yield Investment Program. They are not intending to pay old investors with payments from new investors.  In fact, they plan to do buybacks to help out investors and supporters and that my friend is never a part of any HYIP or a Ponzi scheme.

The total number of tokens sold as of now is really substantial already, but just as you, may they be able to collect the funds needed and head on strong towards fulfilling the vision.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Indeed a very useful platform to offer the people Atlantico network project idea is such amazing it is what people are looking for and this project will probably in great demand in the future.

I think we can safely assume that the project will be a hit.  With all the grand preparations they made, it will not be a wonder if Atlantico be in demand in the near future.  Add to that the concise project study they continue to exhibit which are plain, simple and eniching.

They should be focusing on spreading it worldwide and making partner with medical sevices worldwide. I hope for the success of this project.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

Pharmacies and doctors are two more segments of AtlantICO Network universe, participants who benefit from the interaction within this platform. Let us describe them in more detail.

✔Pharmacies

✔Doctors

The main thing that doctors will be able to get on the platform AtlantICO Network — is the ability to use high-quality and modern equipment for the correct diagnosis, to provide patients with optimal medical care and prescribe them with quality medicines. Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Due to the volatility of bitcoin and other altcoins. Atlantico shows positive result on their project. Everything that is involve in the medical equipments, health care can now access Atlantico platform. They will give you high quality products.
Pharmacies and doctors, two participants that play major role to achieve better health care. Through Atlantico, patients are sure that the medicine they purchase is original and prices of drugs are monitored to prevent over pricing. Doctors who will join Atlantico will be able to use high quality and modern equipment for  diagnosis. Doctors can receive bonus token for giving quality service.

anatolyp

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:16:02 AM

And i am sure that pharmacies would love to increase their trust rating. With Atlantico's statement of benefits, data will be available to all as they bank to increase their reach in as many ways as possible that will in turn bring the customer's interest unto the surface.

And yes, i think even non-atlantico customers will have an unrestricted access to information. Here, we see the project emphasizing "knowledge is power!" And of course, many a times, "knowledge is business!"

Pharmacies are not interested in trust, but are interested in increasing turnover. After the implementation of the application, we also need to check the quality and speed of their application, so that pharmacies do not run away.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

Pharmacies are not interested in trust, but are interested in increasing turnover. After the implementation of the application, we also need to check the quality and speed of their application, so that pharmacies do not run away.
Pharmacies that are under Atlantico Network will have a tracking record from the manufacturer, wholesaler, down to pharmacies to ensure that the medicines posted in the platform are original and in low cost.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

Pharmacies that are under Atlantico Network will have a tracking record from the manufacturer, wholesaler, down to pharmacies to ensure that the medicines posted in the platform are original and in low cost.
Just wondering if generics pharmacies are included or this is for branded medicines only to ensure safety,  because a lot of generic medicine is low in quality. Yes they are very cheap but the quality of most generic medicine is very low too.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

They should be focusing on spreading it worldwide and making partner with medical sevices worldwide. I hope for the success of this project.
Yes, they are going to have a partnership with different medical center that gives quality care. Not just medical centers, even pharmaceuticals, doctors, and insurance company.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

It would be great if you will list your project at www.icoguide.com I and a lot of people trust their rates and reviews, so it would be great to hear their opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: