Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.

Correct and everyone who joins the Atlantico ecosystem will benefits from the platform in the long run. high quality of goods and services is what I like most because we can now access heatlhcare system with just an app and using the ATL tokens.
That is why its highly recommendable to invest in ATLANTICO if we are talking about health. We need to take care of our health and give importance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

This is the kind of platform that every people in our society needed that serve us medical assistance we know that this kind of concept is not a new one to everyone but i hoping that this project of Atlantico will continue and will be successful.
Indeed a very useful platform to offer the people Atlantico network project idea is such amazing it is what people are looking for and this project will probably in great demand in the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

This is the kind of platform that every people in our society needed that serve us medical assistance we know that this kind of concept is not a new one to everyone but i hoping that this project of Atlantico will continue and will be successful.
Indeed a very useful platform to offer the people Atlantico network project idea is such amazing it is what people are looking for and this project will probably in great demand in the future.

Provided that the project will execute its roadmap, it will be in demand. Certainly.
vermontconan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

Pharmacies and doctors are two more segments of AtlantICO Network universe, participants who benefit from the interaction within this platform. Let us describe them in more detail.

✔Pharmacies

Here everything is obvious — pharmacy chains benefit from the mass sale of medical products. Through the use of AtlantICO Network platform they are able to sell only 100% original medical products, and this entails several advantages — customer satisfaction, increasing the number of customers, eliminating legal risks, etc.In addition, the application will help pharmacies to more flexibly shape their pricing policy to attract new customers.

✔Doctors

The main thing that doctors will be able to get on the platform AtlantICO Network — is the ability to use high-quality and modern equipment for the correct diagnosis, to provide patients with optimal medical care and prescribe them with quality medicines. Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Really great Atlantico network can provide all these great services through this platform I'm sure many people will really benefit from this project and this would really help a lot for their easier finding best doctors and cheaper price medicine or even finding a medicine which is really hard to find Atlantico network can provide all of this.

GigTricks
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

I will definitely recommend ATLANTICO with my friends who's in Medical field. This platform will introduce them to a higher level of service and function making every health sector more productive to our high demands of medical needs.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Provided that the project will execute its roadmap, it will be in demand. Certainly.

The demand will surely increase rapidly because Atlantico network is targeting normal or average people who are having difficulties to access the medical services due to the high price. we will soon have a  better healthcare system once the Atlantico platform is available.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

I will definitely recommend ATLANTICO with my friends who's in Medical field. This platform will introduce them to a higher level of service and function making every health sector more productive to our high demands of medical needs.

That would be a great idea to spread awareness about Atlantico network, it will surely increase the users of this platform because of the overwhelming support from the community. keep it up and together we will revolutionize the medical industry with Atlantico netowork.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

That would be a great idea to spread awareness about Atlantico network, it will surely increase the users of this platform because of the overwhelming support from the community. keep it up and together we will revolutionize the medical industry with Atlantico netowork.
actually there is no problem with the project because we know when talking about the health this is very important to all of us this very in-demand all over the world this will become number ico in the future.
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Pharmacies and doctors are two more segments of AtlantICO Network universe, participants who benefit from the interaction within this platform. Let us describe them in more detail.

✔Pharmacies

Here everything is obvious — pharmacy chains benefit from the mass sale of medical products. Through the use of AtlantICO Network platform they are able to sell only 100% original medical products, and this entails several advantages — customer satisfaction, increasing the number of customers, eliminating legal risks, etc.In addition, the application will help pharmacies to more flexibly shape their pricing policy to attract new customers.

✔Doctors

The main thing that doctors will be able to get on the platform AtlantICO Network — is the ability to use high-quality and modern equipment for the correct diagnosis, to provide patients with optimal medical care and prescribe them with quality medicines. Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*28jM0kxkCjWFwaATfjM9Rg.jpeg
I think if the pharmacy wants to sell counterfeit medicines, then it will. It is not clear how the application can prevent this.
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

The ATLANTICO NETWORK platform acts as an intermediary that provides a flow of new customers to medical centers, and in turn, medical centers provide a discount on their services, which the platform will share with their customers.
vermontconan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

That would be a great idea to spread awareness about Atlantico network, it will surely increase the users of this platform because of the overwhelming support from the community. keep it up and together we will revolutionize the medical industry with Atlantico network.
I agree I do hope the Atlantico network marketing team will also do as well as a strategy to help the project to be even more recognized around the world so that many people could feel the benefits of service that can Atlantico network provide the user

GigTricks
vermontconan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

The demand will surely increase rapidly because Atlantico network is targeting normal or average people who are having difficulties to access the medical services due to the high price. we will soon have a  better healthcare system once the Atlantico platform is available.
I agree on that and this is one of the needs of many people having like these platform with medical and pharmaceuticals necessities this will be the solution for many people who are looking for cheaper and better doctors to attend their needs.

GigTricks
Transformbitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

✔Pharmacies

✔Doctors

Due to the volatility of bitcoin and other altcoins. Atlantico shows positive result on their project. Everything that is involve in the medical equipments, health care can now access Atlantico platform. They will give you high quality products.
Transformbitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

That would be a great idea to spread awareness about Atlantico network, it will surely increase the users of this platform because of the overwhelming support from the community. keep it up and together we will revolutionize the medical industry with Atlantico network.
I agree I do hope the Atlantico network marketing team will also do as well as a strategy to help the project to be even more recognized around the world so that many people could feel the benefits of service that can Atlantico network provide the user

Some useful information about ATL token features that every investor should be familiar with before purchasing them. They should visit first telegram for Q&A portion and if they convince you then you can invest easily.
Transformbitz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

actually there is no problem with the project because we know when talking about the health this is very important to all of us this very in-demand all over the world this will become number ico in the future.
Yes health is important our doctors need to have an ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and Internet of things in the future so it will be easier for them to track activities such as operations. And I think one reason why atlantico offer their services so the medical industry will revolutionize into a new era of medical
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

Yes, I agree with you, I guess we all hope that this project will be successful. Though we are sometimes in doubt, I think we have to keep in touch with them so we can ask questions about the things that we are not clear to us. Well, as for me, the project was really great and relevant to what we need right now. Let us continually support this project.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.
but not everyone has a smartphone what if people want to invest for the atlantico network because he knows the project is great. but does not know how to operate a apps to enable the blockchain? because of the fact that I know more adults are more exposed to the atlantico network because they are the fastest-growing disease.
It is true that not all have smartphones but those who have one are the breadwinner of every family and I guess, they are the ones who will support to this project because it will really give them all the benefits that users need. Cheaper medicines and medical services is not a joke I guess for someone who works hard for the money for their family. And because of this, ATLANTICO NETWORK will really a great help to everyone.
I agree with you.  I rarely know a person who doesn't know how to operate a smartphone or a mobile gadget. Even my mom who is a senior citizen was able to use the smartphone and some applications. Even a 2-year old child can operate a mobile gadget nowadays. That means, if someone is really interested in the  ATLANTICO NETWORK project, the investor can easily learn how to use it.
It seems to be easy now to search for good doctor, medicine, and hospital. By using app Atlantico Network they can provide you good quality medical service you need.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

so if I read the telegram, the entire team of the atlantico network plans to build 6,000 medical centers around the world. but i have a question. I will not expect it until 2019, if 2019 you will start to do so maybe in the future it will benefit.

I do not think that 6000 medical centers can be built so quickly. Have to wait longer

Anyone who thinks it's not really that quick. so I say that if 2019 they will start doing it their purpose will be easier. or you can do just one more first. even one in every country to have a start.
you know that's not easy to build a 6000 medical center there a lot of process and procedure atlantico want to legalize all and good when they start,I just want to suggest to the team make beta version to see what they need to improve or some kind of error.

Just to make it clear Atlantico network will not build 6,000 medical centers but they want to connect these 6,000 medical centers on their ecosystem by the end of 2019. to make it simple Atlantico network aims to have more partnership with these medical centers to use their platform.
That is also what I am thinking. There's no need to build 6,000 Medical Centers if there are already existing medical centers that can use the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. What they will do is to be partnered with these Medical Centers and I think it is possible by the end of 2019.
Well, I guess I have to agree with you on this. ATLANTICO NETWORK platform offers a resolution on how to make the medical goods and services at a lower price, not to build medical centers all over the world. But I guess since they have a connection with every country, they need to build offices all over the globe.
I think Atlantico network plan is to have a partnership to all existing medical centers in every country around the world in that way they can have easy access to provide their medical services in every medical center around the world
That would be a good thing. It will be easy access to them, and also the doctor should be encouraged to register to the system of Atlantico Network. It will help them to earn a profit.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

Yes, I agree with you, I guess we all hope that this project will be successful. Though we are sometimes in doubt, I think we have to keep in touch with them so we can ask questions about the things that we are not clear to us. Well, as for me, the project was really great and relevant to what we need right now. Let us continually support this project.
I am also in high hopes for the implementation of this platform because it will make medical assistance convenient,  affordable, and secure. For any concern or question you can ask them through this forum or in their website and in other social media apps.

enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

I am also in high hopes for the implementation of this platform because it will make medical assistance convenient,  affordable, and secure. For any concern or question you can ask them through this forum or in their website and in other social media apps.
We all do know this is for security purposes. in times we need medical services we can have it in immediate response just click the app of Atlantico Network.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: