Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

so if I read the telegram, the entire team of the atlantico network plans to build 6,000 medical centers around the world. but i have a question. I will not expect it until 2019, if 2019 you will start to do so maybe in the future it will benefit.

I do not think that 6000 medical centers can be built so quickly. Have to wait longer

Anyone who thinks it's not really that quick. so I say that if 2019 they will start doing it their purpose will be easier. or you can do just one more first. even one in every country to have a start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.

Correct and everyone who joins the Atlantico ecosystem will benefits from the platform in the long run. high quality of goods and services is what I like most because we can now access heatlhcare system with just an app and using the ATL tokens.
Yes that is right and AtlantICO platform will be one of the best platform in the world because imagine they had been already partnered with medical and pharmaceutical industry to provide solution for all existing problem in this industry and health is the number one priority of every human in this world and that's why this ICO gonna be really huge.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.
Yes that is true not all people are really into technology especially those old people who doesn't have this kind of advanced technology on their era but I know they can catch up, they need to because if not they will be left us their hanging it is just like you are studying for a new thing like what we did when all of us in our school. All of us we need this because health is our number one priority in our life.

The fact is that elderly people are slowly adapting this kind of technology because they are still lingering on the old ways and this advance technology are mostly applicable to the young ones but if the government or any known organization will educate everyone then I guess it will be a success to crypto-community.

mmo3kpro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

I think ATLANTICO can be considered a charity project for what it means for medicine! Where can I see the official announcement from the project? Does the project have achieved softcap or hardcap during the ICO sale phase?
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

I think ATLANTICO can be considered a charity project for what it means for medicine! Where can I see the official announcement from the project? Does the project have achieved softcap or hardcap during the ICO sale phase?

I suggest you visit their official website and social media's to get more updates from Atlantico network. They are currently on the Pre-sale stage and as far as I know they didn't mention yet how much token is sold but maybe they will announce it before or after the token sale ends. I provided the links below to get more information about Atlantico network  Wink

telegram: https://t.me/AtlantICO_network
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atlanticonetwork/
twitter: https://twitter.com/AtlantICOnetwo1
medium: https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

but not everyone has a smartphone what if people want to invest for the atlantico network because he knows the project is great. but does not know how to operate a apps to enable the blockchain? because of the fact that I know more adults are more exposed to the atlantico network because they are the fastest-growing disease.
Yes that is right, AtlantICO team has already know that for sure and ofcourse they will provide a solution for that thing and also those adults has a family with them that will assist them whenever they have a problem with their health to access of AtlantICO platform to get much faster services regarding with the health of their love ones.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

so if I read the telegram, the entire team of the atlantico network plans to build 6,000 medical centers around the world. but i have a question. I will not expect it until 2019, if 2019 you will start to do so maybe in the future it will benefit.

I do not think that 6000 medical centers can be built so quickly. Have to wait longer

Anyone who thinks it's not really that quick. so I say that if 2019 they will start doing it their purpose will be easier. or you can do just one more first. even one in every country to have a start.
you know that's not easy to build a 6000 medical center there a lot of process and procedure atlantico want to legalize all and good when they start,I just want to suggest to the team make beta version to see what they need to improve or some kind of error.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

you know that's not easy to build a 6000 medical center there a lot of process and procedure atlantico want to legalize all and good when they start,I just want to suggest to the team make beta version to see what they need to improve or some kind of error.

Just to make it clear Atlantico network will not build 6,000 medical centers but they want to connect these 6,000 medical centers on their ecosystem by the end of 2019. to make it simple Atlantico network aims to have more partnership with these medical centers to use their platform.

larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

we do not need to rush to be successful in the project should we support and introduce to all countries for more trust and investment. so do not worry about the atlantico network Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

but not everyone has a smartphone what if people want to invest for the atlantico network because he knows the project is great. but does not know how to operate a apps to enable the blockchain? because of the fact that I know more adults are more exposed to the atlantico network because they are the fastest-growing disease.
Yes that is right, AtlantICO team has already know that for sure and ofcourse they will provide a solution for that thing and also those adults has a family with them that will assist them whenever they have a problem with their health to access of AtlantICO platform to get much faster services regarding with the health of their love ones.
it would be easier and easier to use apps of the atlantico network so it would not be difficult for people to use. and hopefully it will not be offline at the time of need and also with easy transfer.

GigTricks
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

AtlantICO Network project is a bright future of medicine all over the world! We are convinced that our project will be able to solve all the existing problems in the medical market and bring it to a completely different quality level.

The main objective of our project is to organize and provide safe remote interaction between medical and pharmaceutical companies and patients. In order to do this, we have developed a special platform based on blockchain technology. Thanks to the transparency and security of this platform and its operations, we will be able to significantly improve the level of services provided in the field of medicine for the population.

We remind you! You have one last chance to get bonus + 35% on ATL tokens! There is only one day left until the end of the campaign. Hurry up! Detailed information about AtlantICO Network project and terms of purchase of ATL tokens-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Having connetion between medical and patients really has big contribution ans help to each party. This platform would be a big help. So what are you waiting for?! Get now while ATLANTICO offers a bonus.
Yes I really agree with you that is why I am reqlly bullish with this kind of ICO because their projects has a real use and it is for health and we all know how important health in every people on this world really amazing ideas by the AtlantICO team that is why let us help them to spread to thr world how amazing their project is.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Yes that is true not all people are really into technology especially those old people who doesn't have this kind of advanced technology on their era but I know they can catch up, they need to because if not they will be left us their hanging it is just like you are studying for a new thing like what we did when all of us in our school. All of us we need this because health is our number one priority in our life.

The fact is that elderly people are slowly adapting this kind of technology because they are still lingering on the old ways and this advance technology are mostly applicable to the young ones but if the government or any known organization will educate everyone then I guess it will be a success to crypto-community.
we know that what you say is good but it may be that the human mind is open for cryptocurrency because someone else knows it is a scam.
because they fear losing money because it might be lost so I try to explain the atlantico network a good and efficient project.

GigTricks
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

AtlantICO Network project is a bright future of medicine all over the world! We are convinced that our project will be able to solve all the existing problems in the medical market and bring it to a completely different quality level.

The main objective of our project is to organize and provide safe remote interaction between medical and pharmaceutical companies and patients. In order to do this, we have developed a special platform based on blockchain technology. Thanks to the transparency and security of this platform and its operations, we will be able to significantly improve the level of services provided in the field of medicine for the population.

We remind you! You have one last chance to get bonus + 35% on ATL tokens! There is only one day left until the end of the campaign. Hurry up! Detailed information about AtlantICO Network project and terms of purchase of ATL tokens-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Having connetion between medical and patients really has big contribution ans help to each party. This platform would be a big help. So what are you waiting for?! Get now while ATLANTICO offers a bonus.
ATLANTICO'S aim to have an organize and safe medical and pharmaceutical services is really impressive. I believe in their capability of giving quality medical services to the community. This will also be added to the company's achievements since they started business.
Yes that is true their ideas are really impressive imagine partnering with medical and pharmaceutical industry is really a great ideas because there are a lot of projects you can make there and which will be really useful to all people and the world which will be result for the big success of the projects and their team.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Yes I really agree with you that is why I am reqlly bullish with this kind of ICO because their projects has a real use and it is for health and we all know how important health in every people on this world really amazing ideas by the AtlantICO team that is why let us help them to spread to thr world how amazing their project is.
we are all right in wanting to be successful in the project so we must always work hard to get the project better.
we need to help explain to family friends the proper system of the atlantico network for more trust and invest.

GigTricks
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

we are all right in wanting to be successful in the project so we must always work hard to get the project better.
we need to help explain to family friends the proper system of the atlantico network for more trust and invest.
you can invite your relatives family and friend here to invest and gets the 35%+ bonuses this is the big opportunity that atlantico,let's spread the medical services in the whole world.
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

True, although atlantico network project tends to provide a very friendly user application to use for everyone and it will be easier for everyone to use and i hope atlantico network will also look for the solution for also those who are nontechnology user this will really be helpful for everyone.

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

you can invite your relatives family and friend here to invest and gets the 35%+ bonuses this is the big opportunity that atlantico,let's spread the medical services in the whole world.
That was really awesome Atlantico network giving a 35% bonuses for those who are going to an investor or join the project this is really amazing I'm sure many people will consider this a good investment since it is really useful for everyone most likely for those who are in needs of medical or pharmaceutical needs.

GigTricks
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Just to make it clear Atlantico network will not build 6,000 medical centers but they want to connect these 6,000 medical centers on their ecosystem by the end of 2019. to make it simple Atlantico network aims to have more partnership with these medical centers to use their platform.
That is also what I am thinking. There's no need to build 6,000 Medical Centers if there are already existing medical centers that can use the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. What they will do is to be partnered with these Medical Centers and I think it is possible by the end of 2019.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

That is also what I am thinking. There's no need to build 6,000 Medical Centers if there are already existing medical centers that can use the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. What they will do is to be partnered with these Medical Centers and I think it is possible by the end of 2019.
Well, I guess I have to agree with you on this. ATLANTICO NETWORK platform offers a resolution on how to make the medical goods and services at a lower price, not to build medical centers all over the world. But I guess since they have a connection with every country, they need to build offices all over the globe.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

Well, I guess I have to agree with you on this. ATLANTICO NETWORK platform offers a resolution on how to make the medical goods and services at a lower price, not to build medical centers all over the world. But I guess since they have a connection with every country, they need to build offices all over the globe.
Not a priority as of this moment since ATLANTICO NETWORK will operate online but some people are really looking for an office to know the legitimacy of the project as well as they need somewhere they can go if they need orientation or if they encountered a problem with the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: