Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

📌AtlantICO Network project team has combined medical technology with blockchain technology

Don't you think that today the main value for the bulk of humanity is free access to the Internet or a Wi-Fi hotspot with a known or open password nearby? In the pursuit of high and modern technologies, in the frantic pace of modern life, we often forget about the true values – about our own health and the health of our loved ones.

The reason for this trend is quite clear – what is the point of worrying about health, if it is all right? After all, we really have something to think about besides it. And in general, until you have to deal with medicine face to face, it seems that it is all right. However, it is just enough to catch a cold or a disease which is a little more serious – and here surprises begin. We have to deal with inflated prices for medicines in pharmacies, fakes, unskilled professionals and other unpleasant moments.

In order to effectively solve all these problems,  AtlantICO Network project team has combined medical technology with blockchain technology. The project is designed for the use in the pharmaceutical and medical fields around the world, with the support of ministries of health, clinics and drug manufacturers from different countries.

More information about  AtlantICO Network project-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

You do not think so. More and more people care about their health. So the project appeared on time.
I think that their are several people still aware and conscious about their health and medical care so integrating this to the modern and fast innovating technology is definitely helpful for all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

It is nice to see so many people talking about this ICO. This is quite unusual nowadays. Most people are sad with the market. This ICO will be good.
Yes that is true! Maybe one of the big factor why many people are talking about atlantico is because it is very helpful and useful ICO to our present time especially now that the medical services is getting worse and worse.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

It is nice to see so many people talking about this ICO. This is quite unusual nowadays. Most people are sad with the market. This ICO will be good.

Yes the market is on a bad shape for a long time but the Atlantico network won't stop because of that and they will continue to implement the platform to make life much better in the near future.
That is really true! Now that atlantico networks is on its process to be one of the successful and famous ICO this year, Many people will now be encourage to join and participate to this project especially they it involves medical and health care services.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

📌AtlantICO Network project team has combined medical technology with blockchain technology

Don't you think that today the main value for the bulk of humanity is free access to the Internet or a Wi-Fi hotspot with a known or open password nearby? In the pursuit of high and modern technologies, in the frantic pace of modern life, we often forget about the true values – about our own health and the health of our loved ones.

The reason for this trend is quite clear – what is the point of worrying about health, if it is all right? After all, we really have something to think about besides it. And in general, until you have to deal with medicine face to face, it seems that it is all right. However, it is just enough to catch a cold or a disease which is a little more serious – and here surprises begin. We have to deal with inflated prices for medicines in pharmacies, fakes, unskilled professionals and other unpleasant moments.

In order to effectively solve all these problems,  AtlantICO Network project team has combined medical technology with blockchain technology. The project is designed for the use in the pharmaceutical and medical fields around the world, with the support of ministries of health, clinics and drug manufacturers from different countries.

More information about  AtlantICO Network project-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

You do not think so. More and more people care about their health. So the project appeared on time.
Yes indeed! Many people especially nowadays are more aware and conscious about their health and medical care and atlantico really happened and appeared on time that is very substantial and beneficial to all the people in the world.
Yes because healt issue is very important now a days many people are having a health problem thats why this kind of platform like Atlantico network are all we need especially medical assistance because its to expensive to be hospitalized
Convenient and fast telemedicine services are very popular for most people. There is no need to queue up and take time to go to the hospital.

Yes indeed and I totally agreed to what you have said! Having atlantico network make our health care and medical services more convenient and less hassle due to the fact that it will be done by having its app. Great thing that there is a team who involve medical services for their project.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

I will definitely recommend ATLANTICO with my friends who's in Medical field. This platform will introduce them to a higher level of service and function making every health sector more productive to our high demands of medical needs.
Well that is very good to hear because that is why I am doing also recommending this ICO to my family and friends because I know for sure it will be very helpful for them because it is all about health and we all know how important health to all of us.
the athletic network is really good and efficient because it bases on human health. so we should support more of their projects because the net worth of such projects is what people want and help.
Yes thats right this project of Atlantico network is very recommendable and this kind of platform is really important and helpful to our friends, family and relative and everybody can get benefits on this project
so we can further support the atlantico network to make it easier to succeed. Let us explain to everyone the good intentions of the project because about health is the point for people to trust and invest in the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

I think that their are several people still aware and conscious about their health and medical care so integrating this to the modern and fast innovating technology is definitely helpful for all of us.
I believe in what you say. because we know atlantico network are a great project because they thought they could do a health-related project. so it is a great help to people so we support the cyber network so that more people will invest.

GigTricks
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Yes that is true! Maybe one of the big factor why many people are talking about atlantico is because it is very helpful and useful ICO to our present time especially now that the medical services is getting worse and worse.
now the athletic network is more familiar so it's the opportunity to invest in the project.
so we must support the atlantico network for more investment and trust.
as we should not worry about the project because we know the atlantico network is a well-known and well-known project.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

I will definitely recommend ATLANTICO with my friends who's in Medical field. This platform will introduce them to a higher level of service and function making every health sector more productive to our high demands of medical needs.
Well that is very good to hear because that is why I am doing also recommending this ICO to my family and friends because I know for sure it will be very helpful for them because it is all about health and we all know how important health to all of us.
the athletic network is really good and efficient because it bases on human health. so we should support more of their projects because the net worth of such projects is what people want and help.
Yes thats right this project of Atlantico network is very recommendable and this kind of platform is really important and helpful to our friends, family and relative and everybody can get benefits on this project
so we can further support the atlantico network to make it easier to succeed. Let us explain to everyone the good intentions of the project because about health is the point for people to trust and invest in the project.
I agree with you. but there are still many questions I can think of as we explain the importance of the project well. but we have not yet proven how to use atlantico apps if it is not offline when weekends are done then it is good to use if it does not have a tax fee when it moves token or coins. ??

GigTricks
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Sorry sir, I want to ask how many sales tokens have this project achieved?
I think the question is very good for users or investors who have been involved with your platform. including me.... Grin Grin Grin
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Yes indeed! Many people especially nowadays are more aware and conscious about their health and medical care and atlantico really happened and appeared on time that is very substantial and beneficial to all the people in the world.
Yes because healt issue is very important now a days many people are having a health problem thats why this kind of platform like Atlantico network are all we need especially medical assistance because its to expensive to be hospitalized
Convenient and fast telemedicine services are very popular for most people. There is no need to queue up and take time to go to the hospital.

Yes indeed and I totally agreed to what you have said! Having atlantico network make our health care and medical services more convenient and less hassle due to the fact that it will be done by having its app. Great thing that there is a team who involve medical services for their project.

I second that. As Im a meat loaf cooker and self-made food production manager I appreciate every undertaking on this front that will help to bolster the quality of conserved foods. With healthcare network already being in the workings we can ensure each other that none of my customers will be left unfed or otherwise die from parasitic worms found in the meat loaf I produce thanks to health caring services u provide.

atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

We continue getting acquainted with the professional team of ATLANTICO NETWORK project, which thought over its work to the last detail! Today we would like to present you Alain Marc Duriaux – a lawyer of our project.

Alain graduated from the Diffusion-Bruxel Institute of communications, passed military service, License of Gentleman Rider Royal Jockey - club of Belgium, collaborated with America Salud Africa. Since 2003, he has been providing legal support to the company Mayors 2000 Sx, since 2013-the energy company SOLELEC IBERICA S. L. in Spain.

Alain knows the laws very well and skillfully applies them in practice. He can advise on any legal issue, prepare or draw up a contract or agreement, can speak at negotiations and in courts. As a part of ATLANTICA NETWORK project, he is in charge of all legal aspects of the company, so if you have any legal questions-you can leave them in the comments below!

https://pp.userapi.com/c849232/v849232777/63147/sKxmCPuag4c.jpg

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

This is the kind of platform that every people in our society needed that serve us medical assistance we know that this kind of concept is not a new one to everyone but i hoping that this project of Atlantico will continue and will be successful.
Yes, I agree with you, I guess we all hope that this project will be successful. Though we are sometimes in doubt, I think we have to keep in touch with them so we can ask questions about the things that we are not clear to us. Well, as for me, the project was really great and relevant to what we need right now. Let us continually support this project.
I am also in high hopes for the implementation of this platform because it will make medical assistance convenient,  affordable, and secure. For any concern or question you can ask them through this forum or in their website and in other social media apps.
Yes same here with you because of the ideas of AtlantICO team are really amazing to provide solution for all the problems in medical and pharmaceutical industry because once that happen medical services will be more efficient to all of us and that is what we deserve.
Yes, we are deserve for that treatment and service that Atlantico wants to provide for us. And in addition it can help many people besides the patients and there will be major changes in the practices of the old system that we are used to.

lelilulu

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

I know this from the bounty guru platform. I want to join the bounty, but I should to be member at least. I'm sad because can't be participated with this great project. Wish you luck with the best team  Wink
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

This is the kind of platform that every people in our society needed that serve us medical assistance we know that this kind of concept is not a new one to everyone but i hoping that this project of Atlantico will continue and will be successful.
Indeed a very useful platform to offer the people Atlantico network project idea is such amazing it is what people are looking for and this project will probably in great demand in the future.
I do not see that this project will be difficult for investors to support. because of the beauty of this platform, and if you notice this medical project so much will notice this platform.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

We continue getting acquainted with the professional team of ATLANTICO NETWORK project, which thought over its work to the last detail! Today we would like to present you Alain Marc Duriaux – a lawyer of our project.

Alain graduated from the Diffusion-Bruxel Institute of communications, passed military service, License of Gentleman Rider Royal Jockey - club of Belgium, collaborated with America Salud Africa. Since 2003, he has been providing legal support to the company Mayors 2000 Sx, since 2013-the energy company SOLELEC IBERICA S. L. in Spain.

Alain knows the laws very well and skillfully applies them in practice. He can advise on any legal issue, prepare or draw up a contract or agreement, can speak at negotiations and in courts. As a part of ATLANTICA NETWORK project, he is in charge of all legal aspects of the company, so if you have any legal questions-you can leave them in the comments below!

It's good to know that Atlantico network are surrounded by experts to be a part of a team and assistance for the development of this project and organizing matters on legal issues.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

Yes the market is on a bad shape for a long time but the Atlantico network won't stop because of that and they will continue to implement the platform to make life much better in the near future.
That is really true! Now that atlantico networks is on its process to be one of the successful and famous ICO this year, Many people will now be encourage to join and participate to this project especially they it involves medical and health care services.

It is because we all care about our health and Atlantico network is focus on this matter so the community keeps growing and people have caught their interest about this project. soon we will have better medical services using Atlantico platform.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Let's talk a little about those people who are most interested in using AtlantICO Network platform and, accordingly, will receive the most benefits from it. These are insurance companies and patients.

Insurance company
The main purpose of using AtlantICO Network application by insurance companies is to prevent the possibility of falsification of insurance claims by doctors and hospitals. Thanks to additional verification of such cases, they will be able to significantly reduce their losses.

Patients
This, in fact, is the segment for which AtlantICO Network project was originally created. A patient is faced with several tasks: to find a medical center with a high level of quality of medical services, to find a highly qualified specialist, to pass a quality and complete diagnosis, to purchase good drugs at the best prices. AtlantICO Network project solves all these issues, as its main task is to provide patients with the opportunity to receive high-quality treatment at a competitive price.

Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Wow! This is really great because right now I am so glad I've made the right decision to support this ICO because the ideas of AtlantICO team was really amazing for sure a lot of people gonna be really into this ICO because of this kind of features using the AtlantICO platform because everyone deserves a better treatment.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

Let's talk a little about those people who are most interested in using AtlantICO Network platform and, accordingly, will receive the most benefits from it. These are insurance companies and patients.

Insurance company
The main purpose of using AtlantICO Network application by insurance companies is to prevent the possibility of falsification of insurance claims by doctors and hospitals. Thanks to additional verification of such cases, they will be able to significantly reduce their losses.

Patients
This, in fact, is the segment for which AtlantICO Network project was originally created. A patient is faced with several tasks: to find a medical center with a high level of quality of medical services, to find a highly qualified specialist, to pass a quality and complete diagnosis, to purchase good drugs at the best prices. AtlantICO Network project solves all these issues, as its main task is to provide patients with the opportunity to receive high-quality treatment at a competitive price.

Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

We are deserving of the tasks you want to implement, having excellent Doctor, good facilities and effective medicines will give us a sense of security and it is also good for insurance companies so they can maintain their good service in having a good and sincere relationship with the Doctors and Hospitals.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

Pharmacies and doctors are two more segments of AtlantICO Network universe, participants who benefit from the interaction within this platform. Let us describe them in more detail.

✔Pharmacies

Here everything is obvious — pharmacy chains benefit from the mass sale of medical products. Through the use of AtlantICO Network platform they are able to sell only 100% original medical products, and this entails several advantages — customer satisfaction, increasing the number of customers, eliminating legal risks, etc.In addition, the application will help pharmacies to more flexibly shape their pricing policy to attract new customers.

✔Doctors

The main thing that doctors will be able to get on the platform AtlantICO Network — is the ability to use high-quality and modern equipment for the correct diagnosis, to provide patients with optimal medical care and prescribe them with quality medicines. Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Due to the volatility of bitcoin and other altcoins. Atlantico shows positive result on their project. Everything that is involve in the medical equipments, health care can now access Atlantico platform. They will give you high quality products.
Pharmacies and doctors, two participants that play major role to achieve better health care. Through Atlantico, patients are sure that the medicine they purchase is original and prices of drugs are monitored to prevent over pricing. Doctors who will join Atlantico will be able to use high quality and modern equipment for  diagnosis. Doctors can receive bonus token for giving quality service.
This is what we want. Only I wonder how ATLANTICO will check the level of doctors and the quality of medicines?
Do not worry about drugs because before they are released in the market go through a review so all the markets are original. so we should not worry about the atlantico drug outlets because we know they will not get a fake drug
Yes you are really right with also the drugs that has been overvalued but not quality because has been controlled by the elites out there and the drugs that is more cheap but more quality and useful than others will now have a real value and used in our world because of the AtlantICO team.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

That is an awesome update knowing that atlantico network acquire and get a high professional lawyer which I can say that it is a very good indication of the success of atlantico project.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: