Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

so if I read the telegram, the entire team of the atlantico network plans to build 6,000 medical centers around the world. but i have a question. I will not expect it until 2019, if 2019 you will start to do so maybe in the future it will benefit.

I do not think that 6000 medical centers can be built so quickly. Have to wait longer

Anyone who thinks it's not really that quick. so I say that if 2019 they will start doing it their purpose will be easier. or you can do just one more first. even one in every country to have a start.
you know that's not easy to build a 6000 medical center there a lot of process and procedure atlantico want to legalize all and good when they start,I just want to suggest to the team make beta version to see what they need to improve or some kind of error.

Just to make it clear Atlantico network will not build 6,000 medical centers but they want to connect these 6,000 medical centers on their ecosystem by the end of 2019. to make it simple Atlantico network aims to have more partnership with these medical centers to use their platform.
That is also what I am thinking. There's no need to build 6,000 Medical Centers if there are already existing medical centers that can use the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. What they will do is to be partnered with these Medical Centers and I think it is possible by the end of 2019.
Well, I guess I have to agree with you on this. ATLANTICO NETWORK platform offers a resolution on how to make the medical goods and services at a lower price, not to build medical centers all over the world. But I guess since they have a connection with every country, they need to build offices all over the globe.
I think Atlantico network plan is to have a partnership to all existing medical centers in every country around the world in that way they can have easy access to provide their medical services in every medical center around the world
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

so if I read the telegram, the entire team of the atlantico network plans to build 6,000 medical centers around the world. but i have a question. I will not expect it until 2019, if 2019 you will start to do so maybe in the future it will benefit.

I do not think that 6000 medical centers can be built so quickly. Have to wait longer

Anyone who thinks it's not really that quick. so I say that if 2019 they will start doing it their purpose will be easier. or you can do just one more first. even one in every country to have a start.
you know that's not easy to build a 6000 medical center there a lot of process and procedure atlantico want to legalize all and good when they start,I just want to suggest to the team make beta version to see what they need to improve or some kind of error.

Just to make it clear Atlantico network will not build 6,000 medical centers but they want to connect these 6,000 medical centers on their ecosystem by the end of 2019. to make it simple Atlantico network aims to have more partnership with these medical centers to use their platform.
That is also what I am thinking. There's no need to build 6,000 Medical Centers if there are already existing medical centers that can use the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. What they will do is to be partnered with these Medical Centers and I think it is possible by the end of 2019.
Well, I guess I have to agree with you on this. ATLANTICO NETWORK platform offers a resolution on how to make the medical goods and services at a lower price, not to build medical centers all over the world. But I guess since they have a connection with every country, they need to build offices all over the globe.
I think Atlantico network plan is to have a partnership to all existing medical centers in every country around the world in that way they can have easy access to provide their medical services in every medical center around the world

Not impossible for the team especially if the Token Sale reach the target level that will boost fund that will contribute on its faster development. Just count atleast hundred of Medical Centers and Hospitals for region, If the team targets larger locations 6000 is not so hard for them.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

I think ATLANTICO can be considered a charity project for what it means for medicine! Where can I see the official announcement from the project? Does the project have achieved softcap or hardcap during the ICO sale phase?

I suggest you visit their official website and social media's to get more updates from Atlantico network. They are currently on the Pre-sale stage and as far as I know they didn't mention yet how much token is sold but maybe they will announce it before or after the token sale ends. I provided the links below to get more information about Atlantico network  Wink

telegram: https://t.me/AtlantICO_network
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atlanticonetwork/
twitter: https://twitter.com/AtlantICOnetwo1
medium: https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1
Atlantico Network is definitely not a charity project. It's an online application wherein you can easily inquire about medical assistance, like nearest hospitals and pharmacies, prices of medicine and supplies, and doctor's information. I hope they include physician's PF😉
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

Can you please have a wide range of joint, consultative and management systems available for health and pharmaceutical care?
Atlantico provides doctor's consultation details and prices of medicines. I think aside from medical and pharmaceutical assistance, it's a good suggestion if they can possibly include medical and drug updates.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Atlantico Network continuously receives good ratings and feedbacks. Not surprisingly, because the people behind this project are experienced, reliable,  and a strong team; their whitepaper is clear on their goal; the platform idea is good and very useful in medical and pharmaceutical system. So, that's why Atlantico token will succeed in the future.
Hannahfern

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.
Yes that is true not all people are really into technology especially those old people who doesn't have this kind of advanced technology on their era but I know they can catch up, they need to because if not they will be left us their hanging it is just like you are studying for a new thing like what we did when all of us in our school. All of us we need this because health is our number one priority in our life.
True, although atlantico network project tends to provide a very friendly user application to use for everyone and it will be easier for everyone to use and i hope atlantico network will also look for the solution for also those who are nontechnology user this will really be helpful for everyone.
Atlantico offers affordable quality medical assistance and transparency using block chain. A unique and great idea from the developers of this project. For those non techie and elders they can ask assistance from their family and friends. I hope the platform is really easy to use, for the advantage of non techie users and elders.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:05:54 AM

Atlantico Network continuously receives good ratings and feedbacks. Not surprisingly, because the people behind this project are experienced, reliable,  and a strong team; their whitepaper is clear on their goal; the platform idea is good and very useful in medical and pharmaceutical system. So, that's why Atlantico token will succeed in the future.

Rating sites gives what Atlantico network deserve, they see a lot of potential and greatness about this project so it is just normal for them to have this high ratings. 100% legit project that is back by real people who are expert in medical field.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

AtlantICO Network project is a bright future of medicine all over the world! We are convinced that our project will be able to solve all the existing problems in the medical market and bring it to a completely different quality level.

The main objective of our project is to organize and provide safe remote interaction between medical and pharmaceutical companies and patients. In order to do this, we have developed a special platform based on blockchain technology. Thanks to the transparency and security of this platform and its operations, we will be able to significantly improve the level of services provided in the field of medicine for the population.

We remind you! You have one last chance to get bonus + 35% on ATL tokens! There is only one day left until the end of the campaign. Hurry up! Detailed information about AtlantICO Network project and terms of purchase of ATL tokens-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Having connetion between medical and patients really has big contribution ans help to each party. This platform would be a big help. So what are you waiting for?! Get now while ATLANTICO offers a bonus.
Yes I really agree with you that is why I am reqlly bullish with this kind of ICO because their projects has a real use and it is for health and we all know how important health in every people on this world really amazing ideas by the AtlantICO team that is why let us help them to spread to thr world how amazing their project is.
we are all right in wanting to be successful in the project so we must always work hard to get the project better.
we need to help explain to family friends the proper system of the atlantico network for more trust and invest.
you can invite your relatives family and friend here to invest and gets the 35%+ bonuses this is the big opportunity that atlantico,let's spread the medical services in the whole world.
That was really awesome Atlantico network giving a 35% bonuses for those who are going to an investor or join the project this is really amazing I'm sure many people will consider this a good investment since it is really useful for everyone most likely for those who are in needs of medical or pharmaceutical needs.
This is one of the good thing about this project of Atlantico network their want a fair and good relation to their patients and to provide a world class medical service that everybody needs now a days
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:40:18 AM

AtlantICO Network application will become a center that will bring together all the participants of the medical and pharmaceutical sector, like a magnet.

In this case, all participants will be able to benefit from the use of the application. Judge for yourselves:

✔Organizations engaged in the sale of medical products

The level of their income depends on the volume and quality of the medicines they offer. This segment will be able to increase its revenue by establishing effective work with pharmacies, so that drugs quickly fall into the hands of their consumers.

✔Hospitals and clinics

The main tasks that they will be able to solve with the help of AtlantICO Network application are to staff their centers with professional workers, provide them with modern equipment, improve the quality of services offered and their rating.

✔Medical drug manufacturers

Using AtlantICO Network application will help them to improve the quality of products, to avoid the possibility of counterfeiting of their products and to satisfy the needs of the consumer due to the feedback "consumer – manufacturer". Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

ATLANTICO's idea of providing quality health care holistically in low cost is really great. Medical, pharmaceutical, and insurance system are gather together to provide a complete care. Another good thing about this platform, aside from the patient, medical, pharmaceutical, and insurance will also be beneficial.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

Can you please have a wide range of joint, consultative and management systems available for health and pharmaceutical care?
Atlantico provides doctor's consultation details and prices of medicines. I think aside from medical and pharmaceutical assistance, it's a good suggestion if they can possibly include medical and drug updates.
and they going to track you and suggesting a nearest medical center that's is advantage of the apps of atlantico they making more improvement I wish more medical center are going to be part of atlantico to connecting all information of center and services.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

AtlantICO Network project is a bright future of medicine all over the world! We are convinced that our project will be able to solve all the existing problems in the medical market and bring it to a completely different quality level.

The main objective of our project is to organize and provide safe remote interaction between medical and pharmaceutical companies and patients. In order to do this, we have developed a special platform based on blockchain technology. Thanks to the transparency and security of this platform and its operations, we will be able to significantly improve the level of services provided in the field of medicine for the population.

We remind you! You have one last chance to get bonus + 35% on ATL tokens! There is only one day left until the end of the campaign. Hurry up! Detailed information about AtlantICO Network project and terms of purchase of ATL tokens-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Having connetion between medical and patients really has big contribution ans help to each party. This platform would be a big help. So what are you waiting for?! Get now while ATLANTICO offers a bonus.
Yes I really agree with you that is why I am reqlly bullish with this kind of ICO because their projects has a real use and it is for health and we all know how important health in every people on this world really amazing ideas by the AtlantICO team that is why let us help them to spread to thr world how amazing their project is.
we are all right in wanting to be successful in the project so we must always work hard to get the project better.
we need to help explain to family friends the proper system of the atlantico network for more trust and invest.
you can invite your relatives family and friend here to invest and gets the 35%+ bonuses this is the big opportunity that atlantico,let's spread the medical services in the whole world.
That was really awesome Atlantico network giving a 35% bonuses for those who are going to an investor or join the project this is really amazing I'm sure many people will consider this a good investment since it is really useful for everyone most likely for those who are in needs of medical or pharmaceutical needs.
This is one of the good thing about this project of Atlantico network their want a fair and good relation to their patients and to provide a world class medical service that everybody needs now a days
Transparency between the interaction of patients, medical and pharmaceutical is provided to ensure safety and security. A real great medical system idea for all.
The 35% bonus is over, but there's 25% bonus that you can purchase in limited time. So hurry,  avail now to get additional bonus.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

and they going to track you and suggesting a nearest medical center that's is advantage of the apps of atlantico they making more improvement I wish more medical center are going to be part of atlantico to connecting all information of center and services.
It's a good idea of combining medical assistance and updates of medical and drug system.  This will help us gain knowledge about new medical and drug system. We will be knowledgeable about diseases, preventive measures and treatments, new drugs and their uses.

Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

I think this platform is a link between users and health services. Its function is that users of this platform will get the convenience of various services such as drug information, media assistance and doctor information. besides blockchain as a transparency tool for health implementation.
Hannahfern

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

Rating sites gives what Atlantico network deserve, they see a lot of potential and greatness about this project so it is just normal for them to have this high ratings. 100% legit project that is back by real people who are expert in medical field.
I read a lot of good comments about ATLANTICO. They are really genuine, so many people are investing in their project. Even though the platform is not yet launch, the team is able to proved their capability to become successful in cryptocurrency world, thus win the trust of many investors. Keep it up!
Hannahfern

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

I think this platform is a link between users and health services. Its function is that users of this platform will get the convenience of various services such as drug information, media assistance and doctor information. besides blockchain as a transparency tool for health implementation.
Yes you're right. Atlantico is a platform of medical, pharmaceutical, and insurance system. It aims to provide quality service, accessibility , safe and security, and at the same time affordable to everyone.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

Yes you're right. Atlantico is a platform of medical, pharmaceutical, and insurance system. It aims to provide quality service, accessibility , safe and security, and at the same time affordable to everyone.

That is the function of Atlantico network and the reasons why we need this platform because it focusing on providing a better hearthcare system, it will allow everyone to access any medical services within the platform anytime and anywhere.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

That is the function of Atlantico network and the reasons why we need this platform because it focusing on providing a better hearthcare system, it will allow everyone to access any medical services within the platform anytime and anywhere.
We are also sure that transactions are recorded in block chain ledger for security. I am excited for the implementation of this platform that can improve health care system in the country.
Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

A great concept of medical assistance application and a profitable project for all participants is really a good thing. A strong and stable team that provides bonuses and buy back system is very amazing. And for sure not all developers can provide all these, so investing in ATLANTICO is really worth it.
Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

Transparency between the interaction of patients, medical and pharmaceutical is provided to ensure safety and security. A real great medical system idea for all.
The 35% bonus is over, but there's 25% bonus that you can purchase in limited time. So hurry,  avail now to get additional bonus.
It's a great opportunity for investors, who are looking for a good investment. They should purchase as early as now to avail cheap price and its additional bonus.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

It's a great opportunity for investors, who are looking for a good investment. They should purchase as early as now to avail cheap price and its additional bonus.
Investors should take advantage for a chance to own a promising token. I believe that Atlantico will become popular and successful. Many investors already bought for themselves, so what are you waiting for, buy yours now.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: