Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

ATLANTICO NETWORK is a blockchain platform for medicine and pharmacy

ATLANTICO NETWORK project is a decentralized blockchain platform created for wide application in the medical and pharmaceutical industry.

Our project has support in scaling up and development from ministries of health, public and private medical centers, pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide.

Thanks to the implementation of the project ATLANTICO NETWORK we will be able to:

✔improve the quality of services provided to the population by medical institutions and doctors;

✔provide patients with an alternative choice of physicians and health centers by analyzing their services;

✔reduce the number of counterfeit medicines on the market;

✔reduce prices for medical services and pharmaceuticals;

✔protect insurance companies from fraudulent manipulation by unscrupulous medical centers and doctors.

ATLANTICO NETWORK-a new look at the market of medical services!

Read more about the project on our website ➡https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Thanks, Atlantico Network Team this function is very useful. worldwide service would be very impressive by using only application from android or ios app. you can use it everywhere and Atlantico Network will provide you the best services.
Yes I really agree with this one. I hope those people that are not into crypto world will see also the projects of this team because they will make a solutions for all the existing problems in medical and pharmaceutical industry which will be a very big help to all of us. For sure once AtlantICO team services are live a lot of people gonna support this kind of project.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow this is more exciting for ATLANTICO. Lets help each other to promote this project as this will be benefited not only for those are sick but for each one of us.
Yes its getting more exciting to see that atlantico is on its pre-sale it can give big opportunity to those who are interested to be part of this project.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:43:28 AM

Great project team.... I would like to know if this project is in competition to ptoy?
I do not know, I know we do not have to compete with other projects like this and what we need to do is to show to them that we are advanced and we have a good service that we can prove until the end. And I believe in ATLANTICO that they can do these things.
Well I think Atlantico Network is more innovated than some of the previous ICO that deals with medical service and they really have so promising platform that will click to all the people who are conscious with their health care.
Then we'll see that ATLANTICO is making everything to be more advanced than others, we also see that their first priority is the five main problems that have arisen in the medical services.
Yes that is really true! Atlantico Network wants to change the view of many people all over the world about medical care and services and they want to eradicate all the problems to have a better and safer life ahead.
It should be, since the rotten system exists in the hospitals and until now we are experiencing these kind of neglection. We will continue to support this project so we can see and experience the changes that ATLANTICO wants to do in Medical and Pharmaceuticals services.
That is true that there are lots of mispractice and the system of medical and health care is now rotten, this is the best time for atlantico to restore and rejuvinate all the failure of the medical and health care services.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:57:45 AM

The ATLANTICO Network solves five major problems of medical and pharmaceutical market

1. Medical centers and doctors provide low quality services.

Medical centers that lack highly qualified medical staff and equipment sometimes fail to make a right diagnosis on time
   and prescribe the right medication for the case. Such incidents may cause severe consequences and in the worst cases
   can lead to a patient’s death.

2. Patients lack choice of doctors and medical centers due to lack of service quality rating.

Patients lack ability to choose the right medical center and a doctor, because they can not analyse data and compare
   medical centers and doctors, they can not make the right decision. We should not forget that insurance companies limit
   options of patients, doctors and medical cares. They limit their choice of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment. It interferes with patients’ freedom of
   choice and health workers’ ability to provide the best service.

3. Counterfeit pharmaceuticals on market.

Currently there are no systematic approaches to prevent counterfeit pharmaceuticals production and distribution. It has
   severe consequences for the life and health of people. There is no clear way of monitoring the whole process from
   pharmaceuticals production to distribution through pharmacy networks and pharmaceutical wholesalers, which, by the way,
   are responsible for the biggest share of counterfeit pharmaceutical distribution.

4. Overpriced goods and services.

Currently price formation on medical and pharmaceutical market is unregulated. It leads to patients buying overpriced
   products. It happens because of a large group of middle-men that act within a market economy and affect the end price of
   the product. Platform users will get discounts in medical centers for the services they need.

5. Fraudulent doctors and medical centers, illegally charging insurance companies.

It is a common practice for fraudulent doctors and medical centers to falsify insurance cases to get insurance payments.
   Such incidents are not always easy to track and prevent, and it causes great damage to insurance companies and
   decreases the quality of services provided to clients, thus insurance companies incur both financial and reputational
   damage.

These are the five major problems that ATLANTICO wants to solve, and if we study their mission well it is better for us. Because we can not experience again the things that have become a tradition in our lives that they are not giving us more  value even we feel very sick inside their clinics and hospitals because of their unacceptable reasons.
One of the most frequent problems you can encounter is the Number 1, and I often heard that kind of cases in news and it's really frustrating because we should very responsible in all things that connecting to our jobs as a Doctors or Nurses. And we are talking here about life of people and we know that it is very important. So we hope and trust the ATLANTICO's ability for providing better medical services.
That is true! that is really the major and biggest problem that the health and medical system are having right and encountering right now and that is of the major problem that Atlantico Network want to solve so that we can live a better life.
Yes and thanks to ATLANTICO NETWORK because they saw the chronic routine that we have when it comes to Medical services. The most common thing we have here in our country is what we called "Money money" which only treats you but you do not get cured or given the proper treatment. Then sometimes it's too expensive to buy a drug then you will not be healed. Hoping that ATLANTICO is the Key to stop this activities we've been used to.
Yes very thanks to AtlantICO team because they had those ideas and share to all of us and once their platform is completes for sure it will be fair for all the people in this world what they need to become more healthy not because they had money or not but because that's what they need a fair services to all of us no matter what condition of life what we have.
And because of ATLANTICO NETWORK, we will gradually return our trust to all Medical services because they will try to reach the ATLANTICO's good service so they will not be left behind. And it's good because we will have a partner for taking care of our health.
That is true! The want to regain every people's trust in the medical and healthcare system and services and by doing it they will innovate, improve and resolve every problem that they are dealing with.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

The atlantico network will change the mindset of every people who has bad impression and bad thoughts in the field of medical and health care services and will make it great and best once again.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:49 AM

ATLANTICO NETWORK is a blockchain platform for medicine and pharmacy

ATLANTICO NETWORK project is a decentralized blockchain platform created for wide application in the medical and pharmaceutical industry.

Our project has support in scaling up and development from ministries of health, public and private medical centers, pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide.

Thanks to the implementation of the project ATLANTICO NETWORK we will be able to:

✔improve the quality of services provided to the population by medical institutions and doctors;

✔provide patients with an alternative choice of physicians and health centers by analyzing their services;

✔reduce the number of counterfeit medicines on the market;

✔reduce prices for medical services and pharmaceuticals;

✔protect insurance companies from fraudulent manipulation by unscrupulous medical centers and doctors.

ATLANTICO NETWORK-a new look at the market of medical services!

Read more about the project on our website ➡https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Thanks, Atlantico Network Team this function is very useful. worldwide service would be very impressive by using only application from android or ios app. you can use it everywhere and Atlantico Network will provide you the best services.
Yes I really agree with this one. I hope those people that are not into crypto world will see also the projects of this team because they will make a solutions for all the existing problems in medical and pharmaceutical industry which will be a very big help to all of us. For sure once AtlantICO team services are live a lot of people gonna support this kind of project.
Atlantico Network Team is really making a  new look to the medical and pharmaceutical industry. With these set of goals, I may say that more people will renew their trust and confidence in the medical services now. We are all aware that the medical field is a big business and most of the businessman just thinking of how the will get more profit than genuine helping people on their needs. Thanks to Atlantico Network Team for making this project possible!
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow this is more exciting for ATLANTICO. Lets help each other to promote this project as this will be benefited not only for those are sick but for each one of us.
Yes that is right! Let us spread the goodness and greatness of atlantico network which really has a good intention to change the medical services system and make our lives better and more fine and well.
Yes you are right with that. Let us help each other to spread in this world how great this ICO gonna be in the future and how they are gonna be provide to all of us their amazing services in order to meet our needs in our medical or health needs. I hope other peoples out there will see the opportunity of this ICO which they want to give to all of us.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:15:16 AM

Great project team.... I would like to know if this project is in competition to ptoy?
I do not know, I know we do not have to compete with other projects like this and what we need to do is to show to them that we are advanced and we have a good service that we can prove until the end. And I believe in ATLANTICO that they can do these things.
Well I think Atlantico Network is more innovated than some of the previous ICO that deals with medical service and they really have so promising platform that will click to all the people who are conscious with their health care.
Then we'll see that ATLANTICO is making everything to be more advanced than others, we also see that their first priority is the five main problems that have arisen in the medical services.
Yes that is really true! Atlantico Network wants to change the view of many people all over the world about medical care and services and they want to eradicate all the problems to have a better and safer life ahead.
It should be, since the rotten system exists in the hospitals and until now we are experiencing these kind of neglection. We will continue to support this project so we can see and experience the changes that ATLANTICO wants to do in Medical and Pharmaceuticals services.
Yes you are right with that and that is one of the big reason why I supported this ICO so those morally corrupt system in those hospitals in different parts of the world will be replace and I'm not saying all of the hospitals but those hospitals with that kind of system only. I hope for the success of this ICO and all of their projects. Goodluck!
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

ATLANTICO rated 5 star kn Track ICO. This is a good sign that you can trust ATL and guaranteed worth to invest. Lets help them to promote hence everyone will be benefited in the end.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

Yes you are right with that and that is one of the big reason why I supported this ICO so those morally corrupt system in those hospitals in different parts of the world will be replace and I'm not saying all of the hospitals but those hospitals with that kind of system only. I hope for the success of this ICO and all of their projects. Goodluck!
Because this project of Atlantico network is just fucos on how to improve their medical service and give everyone the best and quality service that they can offer to every body
cloirecrom

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Great concept. Looking forward for the launch
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Yes that is right! Let us spread the goodness and greatness of atlantico network which really has a good intention to change the medical services system and make our lives better and more fine and well.
Yes you are right with that. Let us help each other to spread in this world how great this ICO gonna be in the future and how they are gonna be provide to all of us their amazing services in order to meet our needs in our medical or health needs. I hope other peoples out there will see the opportunity of this ICO which they want to give to all of us.

Just to remind everyone here that US citizens are not allowed to participate on the token sale unless you are an accredited investor. Pre-sale will run until 26th of August base on the Atlantico dashboard and the earlier you bought ATL tokens the more bonuses you get.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

ATLANTICO NETWORK mobile app

Being in different countries on vacation, at work or for some other reason from time to time there are some problems associated with health — a cold, sore throat, etc. We do not know how to behave in such a situation — we do not know where to buy medicines, we are not sure of the quality of medicines, as well as the qualifications of doctors who treat us. How to be in such a situation?

The answer is very simple: you need to use the mobile application ATLANTICO NETWORK. You’ll find everything from good health centers and doctors to full tracking of pharmaceutical companies’ products and insurance company which will provide you with the best coverage of your insurance policy.

At the moment we are holding the ICO for the implementation of our platform ATLANTICO NETWORK. Invest in ATLANTICO NETWORK ICO-create the best for you and your children with us. ATLANTICO NETWORK is created to make life better!

Just now! Join ATLANTICO NETWORK project and get a guaranteed +35% bonus! More info on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io.
ATLANTICO really makes everything simple that when you have cold, sore throat, etc. you do not have to look for a good Doctor and hospital because ATLANTICO will do it for us with LOVE Cheesy And they will teach you the places where you can buy high-quality and effective drugs.

We live in a modern era right now and as you can see there are lot of modern technology that has been created to make life much easier and now Atlantico was created by these professionals to help people so they can easily access the healthcare system using the mobile app of their platform.

Through App what are the other different other sources where people can get updates from the AtlantICO, because some doctor gives suggestion by consulting the doctor but how far AtalntICO can give suggestion to the patient through APP?
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Being in different countries on vacation, at work or for some other reason from time to time there are some problems associated with health — a cold, sore throat, etc. We do not know how to behave in such a situation — we do not know where to buy medicines, we are not sure of the quality of medicines, as well as the qualifications of doctors who treat us. How to be in such a situation?

The answer is very simple: you need to use the mobile application ATLANTICO NETWORK. You’ll find everything from good health centers and doctors to full tracking of pharmaceutical companies’ products and insurance company which will provide you with the best coverage of your insurance policy.

At the moment we are holding the ICO for the implementation of our platform ATLANTICO NETWORK. Invest in ATLANTICO NETWORK ICO-create the best for you and your children with us. ATLANTICO NETWORK is created to make life better!

Just now! Join ATLANTICO NETWORK project and get a guaranteed +35% bonus! More info on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io.
ATLANTICO really makes everything simple that when you have cold, sore throat, etc. you do not have to look for a good Doctor and hospital because ATLANTICO will do it for us with LOVE Cheesy And they will teach you the places where you can buy high-quality and effective drugs.

We live in a modern era right now and as you can see there are lot of modern technology that has been created to make life much easier and now Atlantico was created by these professionals to help people so they can easily access the healthcare system using the mobile app of their platform.
the cost of atlantico is easier because they have good technology. as well as the quality service they have and also have insurance in the event of an emergency. so the atlantico network is great because they thought about this thing so people did not have to struggle ..,

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

We live in a modern era right now and as you can see there are lot of modern technology has been created to make life much easier and now Atlantico was created by these professionals to help people so they can easily access the healthcare system using the mobile app of their platform.
Yes, modern era has a rotten system of healthcare issues, so these experts have come up with a unique way to give us a good service that is right for us.
And the Atlantico is one of the group or company that wants to reach everyone in every corner of the world to provide a well-established healthcare system.

Nowadays people are used to have a mobile on their daily lives because of the services that it provides and now that Atlantico creating mobile app means that any person can now easily access the healthcare system through their mobile phones so I am eager to see a platform like these that was created to make life better.
Every year many technologies are accomplished so that the atlantico network makes a system.
so people do not have difficulty accessing the healtcare system and can use the cellphone for immediate medical expenses.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

Projects related to medicine look very useful . If such projects solve problems and help to earn - it is doubly good . I wish you good luck
racialopinion80

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

sounds interesting. many similar projects are offered and fail. And hopefully this project owned by ATLANTICO is quite successful, and is in demand by many domestic and foreign investors.
JessicaStevan

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

I like very much your plans. Atlantico I will follow you))
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

The atlantico network will change the mindset of every people who has bad impression and bad thoughts in the field of medical and health care services and will make it great and best once again.
We will now have confidence in Medical services and pharmaceuticals because of the example or mission of the Atlantico network, but of course our trust will not return immediately if they do not prove that they are eligible and can follow the Healthcare service that the Atlantico would give us. Hopefully Atlantico will come to our country as soon as possible that we can rely on them.

atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

ATLANTICO NETWORK — will bring together pharmaceutical, medical and insurance services

ATLANTICO NETWORK is a decentralized blockchain platform that will be able to combine pharmaceutical, medical and insurance services within a single application!

We have created ATLANTICO NETWORK application in order to organize a secure remote interaction in the market of medical services and pharmaceutical products, as well as to build a transparent relationship between all participants in this market without the risk to improve the level of services provided.

The future of the health care market — with ATLANTICO NETWORK! You can learn more about our project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: