Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603158 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK mobile app

Being in different countries on vacation, at work or for some other reason from time to time there are some problems associated with health — a cold, sore throat, etc. We do not know how to behave in such a situation — we do not know where to buy medicines, we are not sure of the quality of medicines, as well as the qualifications of doctors who treat us. How to be in such a situation?

The answer is very simple: you need to use the mobile application ATLANTICO NETWORK. You’ll find everything from good health centers and doctors to full tracking of pharmaceutical companies’ products and insurance company which will provide you with the best coverage of your insurance policy.

At the moment we are holding the ICO for the implementation of our platform ATLANTICO NETWORK. Invest in ATLANTICO NETWORK ICO-create the best for you and your children with us. ATLANTICO NETWORK is created to make life better!

Just now! Join ATLANTICO NETWORK project and get a guaranteed +35% bonus! More info on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io.
ATLANTICO really makes everything simple that when you have cold, sore throat, etc. you do not have to look for a good Doctor and hospital because ATLANTICO will do it for us with LOVE Cheesy And they will teach you the places where you can buy high-quality and effective drugs.

We live in a modern era right now and as you can see there are lot of modern technology that has been created to make life much easier and now Atlantico was created by these professionals to help people so they can easily access the healthcare system using the mobile app of their platform.

Through App what are the other different other sources where people can get updates from the AtlantICO, because some doctor gives suggestion by consulting the doctor but how far AtalntICO can give suggestion to the patient through APP?

Atlantico mobile app will be the tool to connect users to find a medical centers nearby, pharmaceutical products and doctors wherever you are. users will be able to see ratings from these services from other patients and choose what is best for you.
Such a mobile application will be useful for people. Will they be able to connect all the centers and clinics from around the world? If not, what good is this application)
Yes! and the entire team of Atlantico worked hard on that matters and others things for their Platform developments. You can rely on this statements.
And you will find that they are really targeting to have connections to all Medical centers around the world.

ATLANTICO NETWORK – How does it work?

Imagine the situation: you go on vacation with children to another country and your child suddenly got an earache and fever, you urgently need a doctor's advice, how will you act? Where to go? Installing the mobile app ATLANTICO NETWORK you will be able to find all nearby medical centers and where you can find a doctor, the rating of these doctors and reviews of patients, this way you will be able to make the right choice, to sign up through the app to visit him and pay with a discount from price-list of a medical center for services ordered.

The team of ATLANTICO NETWORK sign contracts with partners who connect our platform to medical centers around the world, ATLANTICO NETWORK platform is a kind of intermediary that provides a flow of new customers to medical centers, and in turn, medical centers provide a discount on their services which the platform shares with customers. And that's why it becomes beneficial to all participants who use the platform.

After the launch of the platform, investors who have bought tokens will be able to receive quarterly dividends, the amount of dividends will be constantly increased due to the platform scaling and the connection of new medical centers. The more people start using the platform, the more quarterly payments will be made. The team of ATLANTICO NETWORK plans to connect more than 6,000 Medical centers around the world by the end of 2019. During the implementation of this task, investors will receive dividends for 1 ATL token more than $ 5 per year and the amount of dividends will not depend on changes in the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies.

The Atlantico really needs to provide their services around the world to enable everyone to experience it and, above all, have returned the credibility of Medical and Pharmaceuticals services to people. And of course much more will be appreciated if the Atlantico will do everything in order to have a connection to all parts of our world.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK mobile app

Being in different countries on vacation, at work or for some other reason from time to time there are some problems associated with health — a cold, sore throat, etc. We do not know how to behave in such a situation — we do not know where to buy medicines, we are not sure of the quality of medicines, as well as the qualifications of doctors who treat us. How to be in such a situation?

The answer is very simple: you need to use the mobile application ATLANTICO NETWORK. You’ll find everything from good health centers and doctors to full tracking of pharmaceutical companies’ products and insurance company which will provide you with the best coverage of your insurance policy.

At the moment we are holding the ICO for the implementation of our platform ATLANTICO NETWORK. Invest in ATLANTICO NETWORK ICO-create the best for you and your children with us. ATLANTICO NETWORK is created to make life better!

Just now! Join ATLANTICO NETWORK project and get a guaranteed +35% bonus! More info on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io.
ATLANTICO really makes everything simple that when you have cold, sore throat, etc. you do not have to look for a good Doctor and hospital because ATLANTICO will do it for us with LOVE Cheesy And they will teach you the places where you can buy high-quality and effective drugs.

We live in a modern era right now and as you can see there are lot of modern technology that has been created to make life much easier and now Atlantico was created by these professionals to help people so they can easily access the healthcare system using the mobile app of their platform.
Yes I really agree you on this one. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the future technologies of our world which will provide more effective and efficient system to all of us and AtlantICO will be a very big part of these technologies. This ICO aims to help medical and pharmaceutical industry to resolve their problems which will led this ICO a very successful in the future.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

The medicine will now also be for crypto-currencies, at last the future is closer to us, because even for tokens it will be possible to buy medical insurance and, of course, medicines, the right decision was made by the guys.

Very brilliant idea to align medical industry in blockchain. Tokens are also considered as good as cash, because you will still need to pay every transaction. That made the influence of cryptocurrency in current generation.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

The medicine will now also be for crypto-currencies, at last the future is closer to us, because even for tokens it will be possible to buy medical insurance and, of course, medicines, the right decision was made by the guys.

Very brilliant idea to align medical industry in blockchain. Tokens are also considered as good as cash, because you will still need to pay every transaction. That made the influence of cryptocurrency in current generation.
this project make people ready all the time what ever happen, usable for everyday life whatever you are wherever you are just one click for the apps all you need is on atlantico very nice idea practical choice of the system good luck to the team.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

Atlantico Network makes it easy on dealing with the medical concern, the user can use the credit card for payment. that was very convenient in case of emergency.

Link:(https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/atlantico-network-has-connected-a-service-which-accepts-credit-cards-afefe94adf3a)

enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

that was correct, and also they will provide the best medicine for its user. also best doctor they can offer for its user. Atlantico Network offers the best in medical services. this project will be successful for sure.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

The atlantico network will change the mindset of every people who has bad impression and bad thoughts in the field of medical and health care services and will make it great and best once again.
Yes you are really right with this one and not only for medical and pharmaceutical industry but also those people who had bad impression with crypto and other people that don't have knowledge with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for sure will amaze with this technology once AtlantICO platform have been launch in public and they will see those amazing services by AtlantICO team.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

The atlantico network will change the mindset of every people who has bad impression and bad thoughts in the field of medical and health care services and will make it great and best once again.
Yes you are really right with this one and not only for medical and pharmaceutical industry but also those people who had bad impression with crypto and other people that don't have knowledge with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for sure will amaze with this technology once AtlantICO platform have been launch in public and they will see those amazing services by AtlantICO team.
Yes, because of this project which is "Atlantico network" they can see the advantages of Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency and its very useful and safe to use for our daily lives and transactions. And of course they are also amazed throughout this project and what it can do with their lives.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Projects related to medicine look very useful . If such projects solve problems and help to earn - it is doubly good . I wish you good luck
Yes it is very useful because medical and pharmaceutical industry are very big part of all lives of people all over the world and this ICO will make sure to provide solutions for the problem of medical and pharmaceutical industry and once all the people of this world will see how great their projects are for sure a lot of people gonna start to support this ICO.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
you have a point I seen this before about medical but now their are not continue the project,let's see if the atlantico have a way to make this success they have a long time also to run this maybe they have already developed to pass this for country don't have yet like this platform.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

that was correct, and also they will provide the best medicine for its user. also best doctor they can offer for its user. Atlantico Network offers the best in medical services. this project will be successful for sure.
Yes, and Atlantico is here to change the rotten system that existed in our day and to give us an easy and better life. The ICO of this project is the first step in our success and nothing can stop the continuous success of the Atlantico network.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

you have a point I seen this before about medical but now their are not continue the project,let's see if the atlantico have a way to make this success they have a long time also to run this maybe they have already developed to pass this for country don't have yet like this platform.
Yes, and if I'm not mistaken Atlantico network has already connection with these country:

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

I think this is a great thing and a good start for Atlantico t show the world that they are worthy to handle this project and to reach success.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Projects related to medicine look very useful . If such projects solve problems and help to earn - it is doubly good . I wish you good luck
Yes it is very useful because medical and pharmaceutical industry are very big part of all lives of people all over the world and this ICO will make sure to provide solutions for the problem of medical and pharmaceutical industry and once all the people of this world will see how great their projects are for sure a lot of people gonna start to support this ICO.
Yup, we must support this ICO because all of us will benefit from this project in future. So if supporting is the key to seeing this project that operating in the future and succeed, let's support it.

enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

I know a lot of medical services that gain profit. maybe they should take a partner with most of the shipping companies most of the seafarers does have medical insurance or service which has a lot of population and large of income from a shipping management.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Yes, and if I'm not mistaken Atlantico network has already connection with these country:

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

I think this is a great thing and a good start for Atlantico t show the world that they are worthy to handle this project and to reach success.
Atlantico Network is growing hope it increases their range to a lot of countries. but it's a good start they already spread their connection.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

Atlantico Network is growing hope it increases their range to a lot of countries. but it's a good start they already spread their connection.
It is very important for this big company with extensive mission and vision to have connections in different parts of the world to make their movements and operations easier in the world. So far, let's hope for the soon-to-be implemented project.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Why are you doubting about the profit that can be gain by the medical industries? The more the demand, the larger the profit. When people regain their trust in the medical industry and depend on the services and products they offered, I think they will have more profit than before. I think that is the very reason why ATLANTICO NETWORK was created, to make people believe again that the system is quite reliable.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Atlantico Network makes it easy on dealing with the medical concern, the user can use the credit card for payment. that was very convenient in case of emergency.

Link:(https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/atlantico-network-has-connected-a-service-which-accepts-credit-cards-afefe94adf3a)

Wow, this is really nice! It is really convenient for the users on every medical transaction that they will make and for the non-crypto people who will show interest in this project. I guess this is one move from the ATLANTICO NETWORK team that will really entice those users to join to the project.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

sounds interesting. many similar projects are offered and fail. And hopefully this project owned by ATLANTICO is quite successful, and is in demand by many domestic and foreign investors.
Yes you are right with that and that's why we are here because we want to support this kind of projects, all of the ideas and visions of AtlantICO team are really amazing and we will help them to make sure all of their projects will amazing and successful and also we will help to to spread in this world how amazing this ICO gonna be in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: