Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487466 times)
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but couldnt find the answer
So can any one tell me how to calculate my profit based on MPH norm profit and my hash rate ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but couldnt find the answer
So can any one tell me how to calculate my profit based on MPH norm profit and my hash rate ?

Multiply your hashrate (ensure the scale is correct as it needs to be GH/s) by the non-norm BTC/GH/Day from the homepage which will give you the BTC/Day.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:16:03 PM

Multiply your hashrate (ensure the scale is correct as it needs to be GH/s) by the non-norm BTC/GH/Day from the homepage which will give you the BTC/Day.

Thanks a lot, was doin with norm and couldnt get any explainable results.

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:28:04 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 08:41:34 PM by Call_Me_Bambi

Will the 15th September Monero protocol update be supported by MPH ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/6yuv2s/psa_users_solominers_exchangesmerchantsservices/

"
Approximately the 15th of September there will be a scheduled protocol upgrade on the Monero network. Most pools have upgraded or are in the process of upgrading, but some have not upgraded yet. If they don't upgrade before the scheduled protocol upgrade they will get booted off the network. As a result you will miss out on revenue if you are mining on these pools. Thus, if you are mining on one of the pools that hasn't upgraded yet or hasn't scheduled an upgrade, please contact your pool owner as soon as possible and urge them to upgrade. Alternatively, you can switch to a pool that is on the right version.
"
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

Please lower 30 minute API update time.
Its too much...
By the time MPH API shows good profit MPH site shows no profit.
MPH site was showing 0.58795 no-norm profit on feathercoin neoscrypt and by the time api updated and my miner started mining it MPH site shows 0.25478
Thats not good for auto profit switching at all.

Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:04:51 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 05:27:33 PM by Call_Me_Bambi

Can anyone help?

I've been mining Monero and decided to auto-exchange it to bitcoin, but it looks like MPH takes several hours to do the exchange (set it to auto-exchange at 9am this morning and it's still not exchanged at 5pm later on today).

The reason I've not just transfered the Monero to Bittrex and done the conversion myself is that I'm not sure of the address format to enter into the Payment Address in the MPH wallet - don't want to get it wrong a lose all my Monero.

What is the correct format for the MPH wallet for a Monero address, here is my Bittrex monero address & ID (shortened for clarity);

Payment_Id   :      3bd****616
Base Address:    463****cTJ

Is the format with a "." between address (first number) and then payment ID (second number) ?

i.e.
Base Address.Payment_Id
463****cTJ.3bd****616

Thanks.

P.S.
Is MPH setup for the Monero fork that's happening today ?

EDIT:
For MPH, My User ID on this account is 100449.
aaronsace

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:34:12 PM

@Call_Me_Bambi Just a point about the auto exchange. If you had auto exchange off then turned auto exchange on, you would have to press the arrow to move your current balance into the exchange wallet. It does take a while though to then move to the exchange because everyone's coins are batched up together to avoid fees.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:12:40 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 05:31:31 PM by Call_Me_Bambi

@Call_Me_Bambi Just a point about the auto exchange. If you had auto exchange off then turned auto exchange on, you would have to press the arrow to move your current balance into the exchange wallet. It does take a while though to then move to the exchange because everyone's coins are batched up together to avoid fees.

Yes, I did press the arrow. I know it can take a while but it's now been 9 hours since I 'pressed the arrow' and my Monero is still 'On Exchange' and has not been exchanged into bitcoin; I'm sure that in 9 hours there would have been enough accrued Monero to be exchanged - unless I'm the only one mining Monero on MPH Smiley

Anyone help with the MPH monero wallet address format ?

Thanks.

Edit: For MPH, My User ID on this account is 100449.

Another thing about auto-exchange, I stopped auto-exchange over 1 hour ago yet it's still sending Monero to "Credited for autoexchange" and I have to manually undo this "Credited for autoexchange" by pressing the arrow to send coin back to be "Credited" to my Monero wallet.
It looks like there is a very long delay before auto-exchange stops auto-exchanging.
aaronsace

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

I think my balance was moved from the exchange wallet to the exchange at 2017-09-15 14:27:51 UTC (3 hours ago?). Everything is in batches so it's slow moving stuff about; I find it's best just leaving auto on or off and not changing. Can take like a day for balances to build up.

fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:50:57 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 02:14:17 AM by fonyo

Its too much...
MPH site was showing 0.58795 no-norm profit on feathercoin neoscrypt and by the time api updated and my miner started mining it MPH site shows 0.25478

@miningpoolhub We are getting ready to push for MultiPoolMiner V3, which will have lots of new features including better calculation for profitability but the API update delay throws the whole thing off. Have you thought about any alternative solutions?

Yes, I did press the arrow. I know it can take a while but it's now been 9 hours since I 'pressed the arrow' and my Monero is still 'On Exchange' and has not been exchanged into bitcoin; I'm sure that in 9 hours there would have been enough accrued Monero to be exchanged - unless I'm the only one mining Monero on MPH Smiley

Thanks.

Another thing about auto-exchange, I stopped auto-exchange over 1 hour ago yet it's still sending Monero to "Credited for autoexchange" and I have to manually undo this "Credited for autoexchange" by pressing the arrow to send coin back to be "Credited" to my Monero wallet.
It looks like there is a very long delay before auto-exchange stops auto-exchanging.

I also switched off AE for a couple of days and now turned it back on. My manually transferred Monero to exchange successfully went through. I did not experience the issue you have regarding stuck coins. Undecided

What you experience above is not a delay in a sense. Only newly aquired coins are counted towards AE from the point it is set or when AE is switched off. Sia would be the most extreme example (with its 24-hour block maturation time) to explain this "delay" in ideal conditions (pool finds blocks frequently and auto exchange is instant).

You start mining Sia with AE off.
You set AE to coin1 6 hours later. Only Sia mined from that point will be exchanged to coin1.
12 hours later you change your mind and turn AE off again. Newly acquired coins from that point will not be sent to exchange (when matured).
18 hours later you change AE to coin2 and continue mining Sia for 6 hours then stop mining.

The difficult thing about Sia is that these actions will only start to realise after 24 hours due to the long maturation time. The final results will be as expected but as you said, "delayed". 12 hours worth of Sia as Sia, 6 hours worth of Sia as coin1 and another 6 hours worth of Sia as coin2, completely exchanged and on balance after the 48th hour counting from the start.

Obviously, this was an ideal scenario. Pool will not find blocks consistently, will not do instant auto exchange and you don't even stop mining (ha!) so IRL this takes even longer and can be really messy to understand and follow (especially with so many coins with different block maturation times). Good thing is that you can always interfere with AE and use the arrow buttons on the wallet page of each coin to be transferred to your balance once matured. Bad thing is that you need to be on point and need to be able to catch it.

Hope this makes sense, it is 2:50 in the morning. Smiley
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:38:00 AM

Its too much...

@miningpoolhub We are getting ready to push for MultiPoolMiner V3, which will have lots of new features including better calculation for profitability but the API update delay throws the whole thing off. Have you thought about any alternative solutions?

Thanks.

I also switched off AE for a couple of days and now turned it back on. My manually transferred Monero to exchange successfully went through. I did not experience the issue you have regarding stuck coins. Undecided

What you experience above is not a delay in a sense. Only newly aquired coins are counted towards AE from the point it is set or when AE is switched off. Sia would be the most extreme example (with its 24-hour block maturation time) to explain this "delay" in ideal conditions (pool finds blocks frequently and auto exchange is instant).

You set AE to coin1 6 hours later. Only Sia mined from that point will be exchanged to coin1.
12 hours later you change your mind and turn AE off again. Newly acquired coins from that point will not be sent to exchange (when matured).
18 hours later you change AE to coin2 and continue mining Sia for 6 hours then stop mining.

The difficult thing about Sia is that these actions will only start to realise after 24 hours due to the long maturation time. The final results will be as expected but as you said, "delayed". 12 hours worth of Sia as Sia, 6 hours worth of Sia as coin1 and another 6 hours worth of Sia as coin2, completely exchanged and on balance after the 48th hour counting from the start.

Obviously, this was an ideal scenario. Pool will not find blocks consistently, will not do instant auto exchange and you don't even stop mining (ha!) so IRL this takes even longer and can be really messy to understand and follow (especially with so many coins with different block maturation times). Good thing is that you can always interfere with AE and use the arrow buttons on the wallet page of each coin to be transferred to your balance once matured. Bad thing is that you need to be on point and need to be able to catch it.

My Monero finally converted to Bitcoin, I've stopped the auto-exchanging of Monero to Bitcoin and the Monero is pilling up - well slowly increasing.
To quote some obscure poet "All's well that ends well".

fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:56:24 AM

Its too much...

Thanks.

My Monero finally converted to Bitcoin, I've stopped the auto-exchanging of Monero to Bitcoin and the Monero is pilling up - well slowly increasing.
To quote some obscure poet "All's well that ends well".

Not sure why your Monero was excluded from the batch. It is great to hear it all worked out in the end. Wink
mnbv172

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:11:19 AM

Is there any tutorial for exchange ?  Huh
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:51:08 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 10:15:18 AM by papampi

Is there any tutorial for exchange ?  Huh
In auto exchange page set the coin you want.
Click "Set Auto Exchange"
Turn on or off the coins you want to get exchanged automatically in the right panel.
Click Update Settings.
Go to the coin wallet page that you set as auto exchange coin and set your wallet address.
Done.

mnbv172

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:04:33 AM

Turn on or off the coins you want to get exchanged automatically in the right panel.
Click Update Settings.
Go to that coin page you set as auto exchange coin and set your wallet address.
Done.
Thanks

you mean if I wanna change ETH to Musicoin, need to do thise setup ?
http://s9.picofile.com/file/8306584634/FireShot_Capture_3_Mining_Pool_Hub_I_Account_https_miningpoolhub_com_.png
Is that right?
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:16:07 AM

Click Update Settings.
Done.
Thanks

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8306584634/FireShot_Capture_3_Mining_Pool_Hub_I_Account_https_miningpoolhub_com_.png
Is that right?
Yes.
But usually its better to mine lower difficulty coin, so you mine more
and exchange it to higher difficulty coin that wont give you much profit if you mine it directly.

mnbv172

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:22:24 AM

Click Update Settings.
Done.
Thanks

Is that right?
Yes.
But usually its better to mine lower difficulty coin and exchange to higher difficulty.

But my cards, can 5$ per day with ETH and 4$ per day Musicoin, so which one is better to mine and exchange ?
papampi

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

Click Update Settings.
Done.
Thanks

Is that right?
Yes.
But usually its better to mine lower difficulty coin and exchange to higher difficulty.

But my cards, can 5$ per day with ETH and 4$ per day Musicoin, so which one is better to mine and exchange ?
I dont think you get more musiccoin if you mine eth and exchange it to muscoin rather than directly mine musiccoin.
But thats easy to try.
Mine each for a day and see which gives you more.

eagleye

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

RE: MAXCOIN

I had my maxcoin convert to DASH since that was the only one next to bitcoin and it never converted, just sat there on exchange.  THen I set it to Bitcoin and it converted right away.  Though the Bitcoin transmission fees are high for small transfers. 

It would be nice if you could auto convert back out from bitcoin to another coin, I didn't see that.

I also like auto exchange turning on and off so I can build coins up and calculate my ROI.  Plus for some reason I think transferring larger coin numbers gets you better conversions.  I've seen the final coin conversion does take a few hours to settle off the exchange. 

This is a great system and my numbers here are higher than other multipool exchanges.

RE: GRIDSEEDS
I have gridseed miners and they work fine, but the hash rate is so small I solo mine them for the lottery winning block find.  I use nicehash solo mining lottery pool with CGMINER 4.3.5 which runs them at 888MHZ.  it hits difficulty at 128 and 256 right off the start.  I also have extremely low latency of only 30 mSec. to that pool.  I never saw any returns but a few pennies per month with them pool mining.  So, If I hit the lottery once in a year or two that is more than pool mining.
November1986

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

Hello friends! Almost daily on Poloniex don't come 0,2 Monero. Tell me please, why the delay?
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: