Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487511 times)
crypper

Activity: 239
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:53:55 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 08:19:36 AM by crypper

I started recently mining VTC and MONA on Mining pool Hub and noticed that while my hash rate is around 210MH/s, on mining pool hub it is keeping on fluctuating between 60 and 90 MH/s only

Is this big fluctuation normal ?

If you using ccminer, yes it's normal as ccminer does not do well with lyra2re2.  Suggest replace with an optimised fork e.g. http://cryptomining-blog.com/9166-latest-ccminer-2-2-fork-by-nanashi-meiyo-meijin-for-monacoin-mining/

I'm already using the optimized nanashi fork

I'd watch out with the cryptomining-blog ccminer link.  Comments on the page show it comes up as virus (same for me) and people had coins stolen after using this download.

Yeah it gets virus flagged so I'm taking a risk making an exception for it.  But I think it's very likely a false positive and if it isn't I won't lose too much.  I'm seeing much better real hashrates on the site so it is definitely working better.  

It's quite common for miners to pop up as viruses, however I wouldn't download anything from cryptomining-blog; download it from github. A few days ago someone posted a virus on cryptomining-blog as "a new version of EWBF miner" (that  doesn't exist). That was spotted and deleted rather quickly, but some people suffered: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1707546.5360
Manor82

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

Auto Exchange and frontend work properly ?

I've seen Musicoin pop up after a week and credited to my BTC account ...

I have been watching for 8 hours for the pool. ZEC, ZEN, ZCL, BTG goes to the stock exchange, BTC does not come.
Last transaction BTC:
19541883   2017-12-12 22:21:26 (UTC)
banec

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:07:35 AM

LTC not credited today too
poby

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:43:18 AM

I havent had a BTC autoexchange credit since 12 Dec 22.30 UTC but then suddenly 16 minutes ago, heaps of tiny credit transactions started arriving and then 5 minutes ago my BTC balance went up.  Seems like BTC is accumulated and then added to the balance periodically.
maxgam

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:40 AM

Same problem here.
My usual amount of btc was not credited. It should be around 0.02, I see only 0.00058....
Drennoga

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:48 AM

Hey There, question if anyone can answer.  Roll Eyes
When a BLOCK is found on your pool"Miningpoolhub" which is the pool I use to mine Zcoin. How can you tell how much $ you are receiving when a block is found. Can you calculate how much $ from the number listed on the right side of your hash power?Huh By the way some times the numbers are zeros. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think that is when a block has been found?. Here is an example when they are not zeros.

XZC Estimates
Block   0.00370460
Fees   0.00003334
Donation   0.00000000
Payout   0.00367126

How much am I receiving per/block found? is it 0.00367 of a dollar? is it 0.00367 of 1 Zcoin? is it 0.00367 of the 40 Zcoin?
How can I tell how much I received in a 24-hour period of blocks being found for Zcoin? Its hard to tell the difference of what I mined/received from blocks found if this is the case in a 1 hour period or 24 hour period. In the Unconfirmed for Auto Exchange it is all bundled up so I cannot tell what I personally mined from the miner only. Is there a way to look up what I mined/received with out them being together?

I looked at the Graph hash-rate of my miner, and I see my highest point my miner's hash-rate,  and also the mid range hash-rate. I still cannot get a good accurate average of my hash power during the hours. Is there something I can do that can give me numbers on the graphs to get accurate average #reading of my hash-rate over a 1hour/3hour/6hour/24hour period?

Don't mean to complain. Just looking for answers/help. Smiley
Thanks to everyone in advance for helping me/answering my questions in advance. Smiley
Cheers*

Cryptographertm

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

Got email from admin telling me that  my siacoin sent to bittrex is gone cause of their wallet.

4days of mining gone. just left MPH for good.
djmuk2

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

Hardly MPH fault that BITTREX lost your coin?

Got email from admin telling me that  my siacoin sent to bittrex is gone cause of their wallet.

alnash

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

Can MPH people give some more detailed info about auto-exchange process?
E.g. does altcoin to altcoin exchange goes through bitcoin (i.e. ALT1->BTC->ALT2)? At what exchanges? How exchange rates are calculated?
Cryptographertm

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:20:12 AM

Got email from admin telling me that  my siacoin sent to bittrex is gone cause of their wallet.

no, its MPH fault for providing zero transparency as to the transfer backend of the "auto exchange" why cant we know the tx details ? why cant we know the rate he got? why wont he answer these questions? why did it take 3 days and 5 emails before he finally responded that my coin is gone? why is no one getting the same hash as other pools? why are people missing bitcoin?

why am i responding to an account clearly created to just post good things about this pool.
Manor82

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

Auto Exchange and frontend work properly ?

I've seen Musicoin pop up after a week and credited to my BTC account ...

I have been watching for 8 hours for the pool. ZEC, ZEN, ZCL, BTG goes to the stock exchange, BTC does not come.
Last transaction BTC:
19541883   2017-12-12 22:21:26 (UTC)
fixed
Minerdc

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

Got email from admin telling me that  my siacoin sent to bittrex is gone cause of their wallet.

no, its MPH fault for providing zero transparency as to the transfer backend of the "auto exchange" why cant we know the tx details ? why cant we know the rate he got? why wont he answer these questions? why did it take 3 days and 5 emails before he finally responded that my coin is gone? why is no one getting the same hash as other pools? why are people missing bitcoin?

why am i responding to an account clearly created to just post good things about this pool.

Dude it is like 3 days there is a big warning at the top of the first page of Miningpoolhub regarding Siacoin and bittrex exchange not working.
OoIGR

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:54:42 AM

Profit values in API  https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics are not equal to profit information on web site. So in API request the most profitable coin is one but on the web site is another.

Why and where is real profit values - in API requests or on the web site?
Cryptographertm

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

Dude it is like 3 days there is a big warning at the top of the first page of Miningpoolhub regarding Siacoin and bittrex exchange not working.

i really dont understand why you even go through the trouble of making other accounts, i mean your profile says registered 3 days ago and youve posted 10 times, each being passive agressive defending this pool.

also the warning  was put up just today and these questions remain.

why cant we know the tx details ? why cant we know the rate he got?
 why wont he answer these questions?
 why did it take 3 days and 5 emails before he finally responded that my coin is gone?
 why is no one getting the same hash as other pools?
 why are people missing bitcoin?

flowerpower84

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:07:30 AM

Hi,
in Mining Pool Hub, what's the difference between "Algo switch mining" and "Multi-algo switch mining"?
I want mining DGB with the auto switch most profitable algorithm, what I need to use? "Algo switch mining" or "Multi-algo switch mining"?
poby

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:19:43 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:29:56 AM by poby

Hi,
in Mining Pool Hub, what's the difference between "Algo switch mining" and "Multi-algo switch mining"?
I want mining DGB with the auto switch most profitable algorithm, what I need to use? "Algo switch mining" or "Multi-algo switch mining"?

Algo switch mining is where you select what algorithm you want to mine and MPH will choose the most profitable coin for that algo.

Multi-algo is where MPH selects the most profitable algo and coin.

I'm a bit fuzzy on how exactly Multi-algo works.

That's my understanding.
micard

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:58:58 PM

What's the best way to find out the overall real profitability? I've been mining MPH with MPM for 6 days now and still struggle to tell what's my profit.

So far, I did 3 approaches:

1. Use EthMonitoring and add all MPH pools, wait a day or two and check. It shows the overall 24h revenue (in real currency, USD/EUR, etc.). This works but shows me quite just about 60% profits compared to the display of MPM/megaminer and Whattomine calc. (Note: if you do autoconvert, be careful because it doesn't consider the exchange, just sums up everything. If converted to currency that is not mined (like ETH for me) it's no prob, just ignore this revenue)  Cry

2. I've made an excel sheet on which i manually log my daily profits from the mined coins dashboard (recent credits per day). It's tedious because you have to go through all the dashboards, and at the same time, browse coinmarketcap for all the exchange rates. But I believe it should give a precise reading. Unfortunately, the calculated revenue is about same as with method #1. about 60% that of the profitability display/theoretic profit  Cry

3. Using the balances page and excel, I can manually sum up all the credited coins, convert to BTC/USD/EUR with Coinmarketcap and log every day at the same time. Should also give an exact reading. I believe through auto exchange, some currency is "lost" in display somehow, but overall (always depending on the fluctuating exchange rates) I get the same as with methods #1 and #2.

So I've been reading the forum and read that there are many complaints. I also checked my displayed hash rates on the dashboards and found that - like for many others - they are always much lower than the readings from the miners. Guess what? ~ 60% is about right.  Cry

So the question for me is: why is it so difficult to get information about ones profit on MPH, is it on purpose? And why are the hashrates and - allegedly - revenues so much lower than what the mining tools say? I really love the concept of MPH but I need these questions resolved.

I had switched to zpool.ca and let it run for 2 days with about same results. Profit only 60-70% of shown one in miner. Hash rates lower. Tried with Lyra2rev2 (monacoin/vertcoin) with CCminer nanashi fork, Vertminer and Excavator.

Then I had switched back to MPH to try again with Nanashi fork CC miner and Excavator. Hash rate still inconsistent, showing (on graph) something between 15 and 20 MH/s while the miners give me 30 MH/s...

In contrast, Xmr-Stak CPU CryptoNight/Monero was fine (hashrate about correct and earnings ok). For CPUminer Jayddee avx2 and Lyra2z/Zcoin i get varying results and cannot really say something.
djmuk2

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

Take the tinfoil hat off...

I am not a stooge - I am mining with L3+ and have worked across zpool, nicehash, litecoinpool and this one - there are other pools and NONE of the autoexchange pools give that detail.  If you think you can build a better pool then feel free to do so, otherwise don't auto exchange and trade the coins yourself...

I DO work in It so have a certain level of sympathy with the pool OP when he gets hammered by a mass influx from nicehash of users who need hand holding, ask basic questions and throw allegations of misfeasance around and then complain when he doesn't respond instantly.

i really dont understand why you even go through the trouble of making other accounts, i mean your profile says registered 3 days ago and youve posted 10 times, each being passive agressive defending this pool.

also the warning  was put up just today and these questions remain.

why did it take 3 days and 5 emails before he finally responded that my coin is gone?

Minerdc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:09:26 PM

also the warning  was put up just today and these questions remain.

Yeah whatever..
I am waiting until tomorrow to check my bitcoin balance and see if the missing transactions from 13/12 01.00 am to 9 .00am are there. I am going to post screenshots of both this morning and tomorrow morning too as people can judge themselves.
micard

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:17:02 PM

Take the tinfoil hat off...

I am not a stooge - I am mining with L3+ and have worked across zpool, nicehash, litecoinpool and this one - there are other pools and NONE of the autoexchange pools give that detail.  If you think you can build a better pool then feel free to do so, otherwise don't auto exchange and trade the coins yourself...

I DO work in It so have a certain level of sympathy with the pool OP when he gets hammered by a mass influx from nicehash of users who need hand holding, ask basic questions and throw allegations of misfeasance around and then complain when he doesn't respond instantly.

also the warning  was put up just today and these questions remain.

Y'all bit rough ey? I think MPH is actually more transparent than most autoconvert pools cuz u can see whats credited for exchange, pending (in brackets), whats on exchange, etc. More transparent than nicehash anyway.

But I also understand the frustration that considerable revenue were "lost" on exchange. On the main page it clearly says: Siacoin are temporarily disabled or delayed not equal to "completely lost without further notice" (that was exclusive to nicehash so far)
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: