Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:06:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487511 times)
freofreo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:02:26 PM

Hi guys,

May I ask why all of my vertcoin balance is moving to Credited for exchange instead of Credited? I'm using MPH for like 2 days. I used autoexchange feature for monacoin like 1 hours to see how it is performing then undo my changes. But now newly mined vertcoins are showing in Credited for Autoexchange column (Other coins are fine they just act like they are supposed to do).

Thanks.

Sometimes I have to redo changes in AE page twice to make it work correctly. You can move mined coins from Credited for AE to Credited. Goto your coin's wallet you'll the transfer box. But it takes quite a while to transfer coins and you might have to repeat your oder a few times though.

Coins already on their way to exchange cannot be tranferred.
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

Did anyone manage to fix reported rate @ MPH for Zcoin with ccminer?

Tried:
-ccminer x64 2.2.3 cuda 9
-ccminer x86 djm34 2.2.x (.1 or .2) (which is the one suggested by MPH @ the Zcoin pool page)
-ccminer x86 "some other fix version" forgot which fork

With all the above getting around 50-60% ccminer rate

With ccminer x86 djm34 non cuda 9 I get worse ccminer performance (around 2800, down from 3050 with others) but way better reported rates (up to 2500)

Any ideas?
Should I just check how much I'm getting with one vs the other and just ignore what's being reported?

I'll also do some suprnova tests.

I am using djm34 fork, but I often get several invalid shares.

used it for a few days and went back to ewbf.
Really? could you please post a screenshot of your EWBF mining Zcoin?

my bad , I mixed up djm with dstm...
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

Why not say 'support in forum only' - or create a separate forum thread for support issues...

I get +100 emails daily. This is why I'm late and hard to read whole thread.
I'm tired these days answering all email questions.

Good idea!
I separated forum, support and contact at main homepage.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
be5nuoTimm

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

Folks,

Has there been any recent news from MiningPoolHub regarding DASH versions? 

The current wallet is 12.2.1 with 12.3 due soon.     

I believe the Dash tx fee has also been reduced, by 10x.   Will this be reflected in Miningpoolhub's system?

alnash

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

Hi
I'm miningpoolhub op.
Hi,

Could you add to auto-switches groups yet another Nvidia group -- with equihash, lyra2re2 and lyra2z together?

As far as I can see, for auto algo-switches at the moment it's possible to have either equhash+lyra2re2 or lyra2re2+lyra2z.
Looks like you added NVIDIA - Cryptonight, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Lyra2RE2, Lyra2z, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein
Thanks!
OdinYggd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Why not say 'support in forum only' - or create a separate forum thread for support issues...
People don't read the FAQs. Nor do they want to wait, they want answers and they want them now. Its a big job for one person, and no matter how you approach it there will be people complaining.

Just do the best you can, I've been mining on MPH for some months now and recently began upgrading my mining rigs to be even more profitable than before. According to a few sample runs I've made, I'm actually getting a higher payout than Nicehash says my rig would have produced. A little extra effort in setting up and tuning goes a long way, but all the people spoiled by nicehash's automation don't really know how to set a miner and are complaining about having to do things the old fashioned way.

Got email from admin telling me that  my siacoin sent to bittrex is gone cause of their wallet.

4days of mining gone. just left MPH for good.

Hi
I'm miningpoolhub op.

I didn't answer that kind of message.
You siacoin is not lost. It will come back when bittrex enables siacoin wallet.

I posted a link to r/siacoin a page or so ago with details of what is going on. The gist of it is that Bittrex's wallet cannot handle the transaction volume currently going on, and rather than risk severe data corruption and loss of coin they have opted to suspend wallet operations temporarily until the siacoin dev team can provide a solution. There should be an updated siacoin wallet out in a few days, and more to come once fixes for bittrex are released.

Might be worth updating the pool announcement regarding siacoin with this info and the reddit link, that way people aren't left wondering.
thepez

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:16:06 PM

FWIW I think the multi algo works like this.

You set your miner software up with either multiple pools or multiple calls to the miner software in a batch file where each call runs a different algo. All the pools/calls use the SAME multi algo port and id details.

The Multi-algo port detects which algo you are using and routes you to the correct pool. IF the algo is not the most profitable of the set then the Multia-algo port closes the connection, this then makes the miner move onto the next pool (needs failover-only set) or causes the miner command line to exit and run the next one in the batch file.

So you configure the miner software to loop round trying each algo in turn against the multialgo port, the port will reject/close the connection if that is not the most profitable algo of the set.   your miner MUST support all of the possible algo's which is why there are different ports for different algo sets.

This is a good explanation, much better than on the FAQ page.  I like MPH but the frontend is a mess in useability terms and it could definitely do with better explanations.  It would save a lot of newbie questions and confusion here.  Not being able to easily see at a glance what you are mining at any given moment desperately needs to be fixed.  I understand however that big improvements are pending.

Definately better then the FAQ.   Took me 2 days of pissing around to figure out how everything worked.  The site usability is horrific (I'm a 20+ yr developer) and the explanations of how things work are scattered throughout different areas of the site.   Kinda looks like my old admin back-end pages from the 1990s.  Smiley

On the other hand, I've been happy with the pool so far even though it takes forever to confirm the coins.  They seems to have a good system for choosing what coin to mine.
Temporel

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:19:18 PM

You set your miner software up with either multiple pools or multiple calls to the miner software in a batch file where each call runs a different algo. All the pools/calls use the SAME multi algo port and id details.

The Multi-algo port detects which algo you are using and routes you to the correct pool. IF the algo is not the most profitable of the set then the Multia-algo port closes the connection, this then makes the miner move onto the next pool (needs failover-only set) or causes the miner command line to exit and run the next one in the batch file.

So you configure the miner software to loop round trying each algo in turn against the multialgo port, the port will reject/close the connection if that is not the most profitable algo of the set.   your miner MUST support all of the possible algo's which is why there are different ports for different algo sets.

This is a good explanation, much better than on the FAQ page.  I like MPH but the frontend is a mess in useability terms and it could definitely do with better explanations.  It would save a lot of newbie questions and confusion here.  Not being able to easily see at a glance what you are mining at any given moment desperately needs to be fixed.  I understand however that big improvements are pending.

Definately better then the FAQ.  

except its wrong about many things (djmuk's theory)
JQE

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

I am sure you have had offers from all over the place, but if you do want any help with some UI stuff and whatnot. (Not asking to see the secret backend). I would be willing to put some time in.

On a separate note i need to ask.

Does MPM work using the hub feature? Or does it do its own calculations and switch when it thinks its best?
JQE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:29:20 PM

So you configure the miner software to loop round trying each algo in turn against the multialgo port, the port will reject/close the connection if that is not the most profitable algo of the set.   your miner MUST support all of the possible algo's which is why there are different ports for different algo sets.

This is a good explanation, much better than on the FAQ page.  I like MPH but the frontend is a mess in useability terms and it could definitely do with better explanations.  It would save a lot of newbie questions and confusion here.  Not being able to easily see at a glance what you are mining at any given moment desperately needs to be fixed.  I understand however that big improvements are pending.

Are you saying the FAQ is wrong? or djmuk's theory? Cause from what i can see his theory is absolutely correct.

12xxx ports will only allow you to connect to whatever algorithm is most profitable for what you have set in the hub section of your account. All others will not accept you connection.
The batch file loops through miners until it finds the one you can use.

17xxx ports will let you connect whenever and will switch coins, but does nothing to switch algorithms.

The FAQ actually makes sense configuration wise, all we really need is a clear explanation of what and why its doing it.
coindings

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:08:26 PM

Hi guys,

I´ve set MPH to "auto switches" and "auto exchange" into Bitcoin.

Which coin would you suggest for auto exchanging?

Thanks
Temporel

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:33:14 PM

Are you saying the FAQ is wrong? or djmuk's theory? Cause from what i can see his theory is absolutely correct.

djmuk's theory , wake up
Temporel

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:34:18 PM

Hi guys,

I´ve set MPH to "auto switches" and "auto exchange" into Bitcoin.

Which coin would you suggest for auto exchanging?

Thanks

we asked twice in the last 48 hours and no one replied. Im currently getting paid in ETH and it works fine
guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

By default, I'm finding that cryptonight difficulty starts out way too high.  I wouldn't start finding shares until 15 minutes in as it takes time for the difficulty to auto-adjust down to something more reasonable.

I'm playing around with difficulty numbers using d=xxx in the password field, but nothing seems to be working.  I don't know what's the min and max for the settings.

What's the min and max for -p d=xxxx ?

Thanks.

Example:
ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024 -u username.worker -p d=1 -i 10 -d 0,1

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
JQE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:00:01 PM

djmuk's theory , wake up

How about you explain your claim, cause again his theory looks to be completely correct. So as it stands you made a baseless claim and still have not backed it up. Maybe its you who needs to wake up.
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:04:54 PM

So you configure the miner software to loop round trying each algo in turn against the multialgo port, the port will reject/close the connection if that is not the most profitable algo of the set.   your miner MUST support all of the possible algo's which is why there are different ports for different algo sets.

This is a good explanation, much better than on the FAQ page.  I like MPH but the frontend is a mess in useability terms and it could definitely do with better explanations.  It would save a lot of newbie questions and confusion here.  Not being able to easily see at a glance what you are mining at any given moment desperately needs to be fixed.  I understand however that big improvements are pending.

djmuk's theory , wake up

How about you explain your claim, cause again his theory looks to be completely correct. So as it stands you made a baseless claim and still have not backed it up. Maybe its you who needs to wake up.

It's close but it IS very wrong as Temporel said.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
Minimaximo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

guys what do you think is better miner to use MultiPoolMiner or Awesome Miner?

Btw how can i set cpu miner with awesome miner for multipoolhub?
JQE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:52 PM

It's close but it IS very wrong as Temporel said.

Anyone going to explain for the rest of us?

OK i think i see it.

They do not use the same ports and ID.

Each miner uses its own server and IP combo, the use the same username.workername to manage it.

Then you can only connect to the most profitable pool. Is this the discrepancy?
SuperDerpBro

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

Can/should i take the btc wallet address out of the mpm bat if i am only using mph and have my auto exchange set to litecoin?
JQE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:51 PM

guys what do you think is better miner to use MultiPoolMiner or Awesome Miner?

Btw how can i set cpu miner with awesome miner for multipoolhub?

I can't speak to the CPU Miner, i don't use it.

However i have started leaning towards the batch file method using the hub feature. Instead of awesome miner. I found awesome miner switched too often, thus causing me to loose progress.

The batch file only switches after the share is found. This way you don't lose as much. (That is my understanding.)
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: