Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487470 times)
drwx101

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

I agree with you, in the last 2-3 weeks MPH software had some bugs, maybe there is some work in progress migrating/enhancing the pool.

But I also think that a pool admin has the right to sleep too.  Cheesy
It's ok for me if he doesn't answer H24.
I'm sure he will try his best to fix it soon.

at least we know that everything end up ok eventually...
But, considering the size of these pools, there should be someone H24.

If they really are a reputable miningpool they should offer much better customer service.
I actually liked miningpoolhub for most part, I just didnt sign up with them to wait and see and have funds witheld from me indefinitly or to be given zero response or clarification about contingencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seb83

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

I agree with you, in the last 2-3 weeks MPH software had some bugs, maybe there is some work in progress migrating/enhancing the pool.

If they really are a reputable miningpool they should offer much better customer service.
I actually liked miningpoolhub for most part, I just didnt sign up with them to wait and see and have funds witheld from me indefinitly or to be given zero response or clarification about contingencies.

To me, it's probably one of the best pool.
But hey:
if you take ZCL, pool has 26400 KH/s
Take 0.9 fee, that's 237.6 KH/s --> that's $3,177 a day
and that's just for Zclassic, there is 34 other pools...

So, I hope that the guy is paying someone to watch the pools while he's sleeping.
And again, better communication would be nice...
crypper

Activity: 239
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

To me, it's probably one of the best pool.
But hey:
if you take ZCL, pool has 26400 KH/s
Take 0.9 fee, that's 237.6 KH/s --> that's $3,177 a day
and that's just for Zclassic, there is 34 other pools...

So, I hope that the guy is paying someone to watch the pools while he's sleeping.
And again, better communication would be nice...

True, the guy makes a couple millions a month. Can afford a small group of sysadmins to maintain the pool 24/7
Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

Yes, better communication would be great.
Currently, I am mining elsewhere, I will be back when MPH system will be stable again.
drwx101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

No one my coin was lost here before. Blocks are found, so seems frontend bug. Hope all will be fixed soon, Sunday anyway.
Just agree with many concerning coins kept on exchange for no reason.

It is incredibly odd that in the auto-exchange section miningpoolhub claims that it can take a long time to exchange coins if your volume is low, yet 100 times lower volumes get exchanged and processed 100 times faster.
I really hope for Miningpoolhub that there isnt a more obvious reason why some customer funds purportedly being inaccesible, withheld from customers, by supposedly being stuck for unreasonably lenghty time frames just sitting on an exchange for days or weeks depreciating in exchange value by 10% in this case on top of their 1.1% fee.
Lordas

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

ZCL appeared at exchange (my was set to auto).
drwx101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

Good to hear.
I don't know any legit pool that locks up and withholds their customers funds eligible for payout indefinitly for days or weeks and if my funds remain inaccesible and supposedly "stuck sitting on some exchange for days already just depreciating" for much longer I am inclined to believe MHP is just running some fractional scheme with their internal customer wallets.
The complete lack of communication from the admin stinks too with the money they rake in every day you would expect a higher quality service to come with it.
Grandbuffle

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

Hi,

From Yesterday, I have mined Zclassic and there is no change in my wallet (Same amount). Is there a problem ?
And could I know what is "On Exchange" vs "Auto Exchange" ?

Thanks in advance Smiley
crushed

Activity: 103
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Good to hear.
I don't know any legit pool that locks up and withholds their customers funds eligible for payout indefinitly for days or weeks and if my funds remain inaccesible and supposedly "stuck sitting on some exchange for days already just depreciating" for much longer I am inclined to believe MHP is just running some fractional scheme with their internal customer wallets.
The complete lack of communication from the admin stinks too with the money they rake in every day you would expect a higher quality service to come with it.

Holy crap, the entitlement is real. If you don't like the way the pool operates, go somewhere else. It really can't get any simpler than that.

If you've got a problem bigger than "My $5 worth of some useless coin hasn't auto exchanged in the last five hours" send the OP a PM with details he will need to solve the problem (txn ids, etc). In my experience, we will get back to you with a resolution. Just not within 10 minutes. This pool isn't for everyone. If you need hand holding, don't understand how this pool works, or have little patience, I would recommend you go to a different pool.
CryptoWaffle

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:51:27 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 05:13:58 PM by CryptoWaffle

I joined recently and I find MPH amazing. Not sure what is this glitch everyone is on about, but I'm glad I missed it.

Wanted to check with admins if it's possible to add PIRL for mining. It's ethash coin and it's profitable to mine, perhaps to include it and mix it in with ETH/ETC/EXP

he should remove EXP and add Ella and maybe Pirl
drwx101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

Good to hear.

Holy crap, the entitlement is real. If you don't like the way the pool operates, go somewhere else. It really can't get any simpler than that.

If you've got a problem bigger than "My $5 worth of some useless coin hasn't auto exchanged in the last five hours" send the OP a PM with details he will need to solve the problem (txn ids, etc). In my experience, we will get back to you with a resolution. Just not within 10 minutes. This pool isn't for everyone. If you need hand holding, don't understand how this pool works, or have little patience, I would recommend you go to a different pool.

Thats a lot of bullshit you spout there buddy I am not talking about 5 hours or 10 minutes maybe you have a big problem reading and are entitled yourself.
I am just inquiring about customer funds that are eligible for payout being withheld for days and not 10 minutes or 5 hours as you misleadingly try to claim here and whether that is your normal modus operandi towards your customers to withhold your customer funds indefintly, but seeing your dishonest reply it seems it is.
Biggen1

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

Been using MPH for a month. In fact, it's the only pool I ever use. It's a good pool. Sure, there are problems occasionally but they get resolved and the pool continues to pay regularly.

I check my rig once a day. Payouts are correct.
crushed

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

Good to hear.

Thats a lot of bullshit you spout there buddy I am not talking about 5 hours or 10 minutes maybe you have a big problem reading and are entitled yourself.
I am just inquiring about customer funds that are eligible for payout being withheld for days and not 10 minutes or 5 hours as you misleadingly try to claim here and whether that is your normal modus operandi towards your customers to withhold your customer funds indefintly, but seeing your dishonest reply it seems it is.

You put a lot of words together there but I don't think you know what all of them mean. Regardless, the pool sends me the requested coin in the correct amounts based on my specified minimum payouts which works out to be daily. It's pretty basic and works well for me at this point in time. Again, see my statement about the pool not being for everyone.
Seb83

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Good to hear.

You put a lot of words together there but I don't think you know what all of them mean. Regardless, the pool sends me the requested coin in the correct amounts based on my specified minimum payouts which works out to be daily. It's pretty basic and works well for me at this point in time. Again, see my statement about the pool not being for everyone.

So, because it works for you, everyone else can go f..k themselves, right?
sambonator

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

I joined recently and I find MPH amazing. Not sure what is this glitch everyone is on about, but I'm glad I missed it.

Wanted to check with admins if it's possible to add PIRL for mining. It's ethash coin and it's profitable to mine, perhaps to include it and mix it in with ETH/ETC/EXP

he should remove EXP and add Ella and maybe Pirl

I'd like to see GoByte.

crushed

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Good to hear.

No, just you and the other clown. As I said before, if you have an issue, post/PM/email the Pool Op the problematic transaction ids and what the issue is. If he never gets back to you, move to a different pool. Whining in a forum with vague statements and accusations doesn't help get your problem resolved.
JUPIE2008

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

Well i have spent the best part of  3 weeks getting up to speed with all this mining stuff. And i must say whether i'm getting the correct payout daily i am not sure but then where  or on which pool can one be really sure you not being ripped off.What i can say is i first looked at Multi-pool miner of aaronsace and thought Fekk this it too difficult. Well after watching a video of razorseal i think it all became clear to me and frankly i think MPH works very well in conjunction with aaronsace's program. Im getting ave $10+ everyday with 2x RX570 GPUs and it seems good enough to me. If there is a better option id surely like to know where and to try it out.

Skimming profits i think is an impossible calc to make as mining speeds and algos change every few minutes so unlees you can mine your own block forever and a day  i doubt if we will ever know the truth .......im getting 4 more cards in the next weeks and if i can make $30+  a day i thin ill be happy.  Just my 2 cents......comments welcome

JUPIE2008
Seb83

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

Good to hear.

No, just you and the other clown. As I said before, if you have an issue, post/PM/email the Pool Op the problematic transaction ids and what the issue is. If he never gets back to you, move to a different pool. Whining in a forum with vague statements and accusations doesn't help get your problem resolved.

I had the same problem than everyone else mining equihash here today, 8 hours with a stuck balance.

I'm sorry man, I thought this thread was to talk about problems like that, help each other out (clearly you don't fall in this category), or at least get some info from the pool op.

But hey, you said it twice:
This pool isn't for everyone.

Sorry, who are you again?
adi1972

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

I'm just another MPH user here. Seems zclassic has resume as normal for me after yesterday's "glitch".
After my unconfirmed freeze for hours yesterday I switched to miningspeed pool but seems that pool seems worst as no payout after an hour.
Decided to switch to mine other coins before I saw my unconfirmed zclassic coin was sent to confirmed wallet.
Tried mining zclassic again.So far looks ok.
Anyway, you guys should stop whining, like anything else in cryptocurrency, this is bound to happen.
Yes, I think mining is not for everyone. Suck it up man.
crushed

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

[snip]
I had the same problem than everyone else mining equihash here today, 8 hours with a stuck balance.

I'm sorry man, I thought this thread was to talk about problems like that, help each other out (clearly you don't fall in this category), or at least get some info from the pool op.

But hey, you said it twice:
This pool isn't for everyone.

Sorry, who are you again?

I'm no one. Just a guy that knows how to read and doesn't expect things to be handed to me. If you even read a sample of the previous 312 pages of information available related to this pool you would know the following: 1) metrics/statistics for this pool do not update quickly, 2) workers may or may not show up depending on a number of factors, 3) exchanging coins can sometimes take a while, 4) if you think things are stuck, just wait a little bit, 5) sometimes your coins get held up due to issues at Bittrex, 6) sometimes coins you want auto-exchanged don't get auto-exchanged and you need to move them to the exchange manually, 7) rarely, people can't find transactions that they are expecting and send the relevant information to the pool op and he addresses it, Cool the pool op is not the most communicative in this forum, 9) there are sites/tools to help make things easier with this pool

I'm sorry this isn't a safe space for you. I'm sorry browsing/searching the available information is too hard. I'm sorry the advice I offered someone else was delivered in a snarky fashion. Mostly, I'm just sorry I didn't click "Ignore User" and keep going.
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: