Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5913 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, but I am impressed by such a simple and at the same time interesting idea. The combination of all loyalty programs is one that can really benefit a lot.
And it seems to me that loyalty programs cease to be effective and no longer work the way it used to. Now almost every company uses its own loyalty program and users hard to surprise with this.
This is the advantage of this project. Many users have stopped using different loyalty programs because it is not effective and unprofitable. This project seeks to unite all loyalty programs in one unit and provide users with convenient service.
That is, if I understand correctly, it will combine the bonus points of various companies, right? And in the future I can use these glasses for something significant?
Well, as far as I understand it, yes, that's why I was impressed by this project. I believe that this really benefits and this service will be popular among many.
But how does this benefit for different companies? Why do they have to unite with this project to implement a loyalty program?
Well, everything is very simple, the most important role is played by community users. It will be more convenient for people to use those services and offers that are united by this loyalty program. Because so they will get more points and more benefits.
In principle, this sounds logical, I agree that this can stimulate companies to enter into partnership agreements with GABRO.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

It would be interesting to learn about the partners of this project. Are there any large or not very large companies that have already expressed their desire to work with this project.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

It would be interesting to learn about the partners of this project. Are there any large or not very large companies that have already expressed their desire to work with this project.
Well, in fact, this project already has a lot of strategic partners who are ready to cooperate and develop this technology. And also presented a financial plan for several years.
Techsan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

Well, in fact, this project already has a lot of strategic partners who are ready to cooperate and develop this technology. And also presented a financial plan for several years.
And where can I learn more about these partners? I would like to study this in more detail, because I am interested in this project.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

And where can I learn more about these partners? I would like to study this in more detail, because I am interested in this project.
Well, all the detailed information is contained in white paper, there you can study everything in detail. I can only say that the lists of partners include such companies as: Deloitte, Adpost, China Unicom.
Techsan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

Well, all the detailed information is contained in white paper, there you can study everything in detail. I can only say that the lists of partners include such companies as: Deloitte, Adpost, China Unicom.
Well, I can not say that these names are familiar to me, I thought that it would be larger partners that I would have known about. But maybe I just do not have enough experience in this sphere to talk about it and say something.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

Well, I can not say that these names are familiar to me, I thought that it would be larger partners that I would have known about. But maybe I just do not have enough experience in this sphere to talk about it and say something.

These are excellent partners who will be able to give the project a great start and attract both users and many new partners at the initial stage.
Techsan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

These are excellent partners who will be able to give the project a great start and attract both users and many new partners at the initial stage.
Well, I hope that this is so. I'll probably study this project in more detail in order to understand all the details and features. I think this is a good opportunity for profitable investments.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?
a1471989

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?
a1471989

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. BUT I received more detailed information from the administrator
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. BUT I received more detailed information from the administrator

I thought so. This project has a very active community, so you can safely ask questions in the telegram and get a very fast answer
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

I really impressed the ico campaign of GABROTECH.IO. The pr campaign is not bad either. I need more info on this project and token type.
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Is there no latest update on this project, guys, where I can read and know the progress, hopefully this project can run smoothly and reach the target well, hopefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: