Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 100 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.

Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money

Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
peetah

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
peetah

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Gabrotech follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

Gabrotech follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
peetah

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
  This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: