Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin  (Read 137220 times)
Juicemixer

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

yeah bully at bitcoin u aircoin 'developer'(or cloner), this will make you look high for sure, what a crapcoin, I now wonder how people fall into this Lips sealed

You put bad image because you have slept good time for buying and mining Tongue

You bad man because you hand flowers to roach. I love you.
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:47:01 PM

yeah bully at bitcoin u aircoin 'developer'(or cloner), this will make you look high for sure, what a crapcoin, I now wonder how people fall into this Lips sealed

You put bad image because you have slept good time for buying and mining Tongue

You bad man because you hand flowers to roach. I love you.

you take NO candle!
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:55:24 PM

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Aircoin Innovations: Article & Giveaway!!
http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/aircoin-innovations/

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
exterzyn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:16:35 PM

Hi everyone,

You're welcome to join my AIRcoin pool @ Whale Pool.

http://air.whalepool.co

Fast and stable US stratum servers
No fees for the first 20 users. And only 1% after that.

Thanks!

Confirmation e-mail yet to reach mail box and no its not on the spam folder

http://air.cryptopool.eu are not need to accept any e-mail to get to be confirmed.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

This was one of the most successful launches on poloniex. Congrats to the developers. I was a bit skeptical because of the bad reputation of the exchange, but it seems we hold 1st place in trading volume. Already 43+ BTC Price is stable and I expect it to keep rising steadily. Good work guys!
exterzyn

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:22:41 PM

This was one of the most successful launches on poloniex. Congrats to the developers. I was a bit skeptical because of the bad reputation of the exchange, but it seems we hold 1st place in trading volume. Already 43+ BTC Price is stable and I expect it to keep rising steadily. Good work guys!

Is looking good right now, a pump atm Cheesy
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:28:39 PM

I have a question to Alexander:

The block reward has been fixed at 3.72 AIR per block and will readjust according to the exchange rate to promote stability and growth over the long term.

When is the block reward getting readjusted? Are there any plans, that will be made public soon? Milestones etc.? Will you bring more transparency regarding the investment pool?
AIRcoin Proteus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:32:10 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 06:47:08 PM by AIRcoin Proteus

Thanks!  We had a squad of well trained market operatives waiting to help out the market, but the community itself was front and center on Poloniex, doing most of the heavy lifting... That took us by surprise.  Still, as great of a job the users did with helping make their own market, you never know when you need the big guns to step in  Wink.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:42:57 PM

Shall I ask the guy who owns coinmarketcap to list AIR ?

definitely, you also have to go on coinmarketcap.com and make a submission - you need the adress for the total number of coins amongst other things.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:41:42 PM

Good stuff indeed... just imagine this on a larger exchange! ... Craziness!

^ I am with STUPID!
AIRCOIN Solomon

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:37:58 PM

Cryptocoin Updates has just published an article on AIRcoin and our launch on Poloniex. It can be found at the following link: http://cryptocoinupdates.com/aircoin-air-makes-its-debut-at-poloniex/ .

Our team continues to be thankful for the positive feedback and support we are receiving from the community. This reception to this launch has been absolutely amazing.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:42:02 PM

what is interesting is that the difficulty is going higher and higher but the volume on poloniex itself is very low. It seems that not a lot of people want to sell their coins. Then again, not a lot of people want to buy coins either. It's really interesting to see what is going to happen here. I'm guessing some big guys will jump in sooner and later and will try to pump and dump this coin. Really curious how the aircoin team is going to handle them.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

Doesn't stack up IMHO.

1. Satoshi's original white paper makes the point that crypto coins cut out having to rely on a central authority. Yet with Aircoin we have to rely on an anonymous bunch of "economic experts".
2.We give them bitcoins
3.They fill the market with bots.

The only good point is that the concept allows a person to reduce risk by diversifying, but with Bitcoin already established I don't think I need that. And coins are so easy to buy and sell and commissions so low it's easy to diversify without the help off "expert traders", who are giving little and taking a lot

I'd like to ask a few questions to make sure I'm reading your post correctly.
Sure Smiley

Do you believe that the system outlined in Satoshi's whitepaper (https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf , correct?) is economically sustainable?
I neither believe it is or isn't would be the best answer. It's an experiment.
Or do you consider any form of decentralization beneficial by nature, regardless of the economic principles behind it?
You are putting up a false dichotomy here though aren't you? Nothing I wrote indicated I must believe one or the other.

Do you find algorithmic trading itself, to be wrong,
No
or just the use of it in Cryptocurrency?
No. I'm not moralising about algo trading. The space will IMHO become very crowded if it isn't already. The barrier to entry is very low.
To be able to say what "should" or "shouldn't" be done, you need some goal, or some comparative metric.
But I didn't say what "should" or "shouldn't" be done.

While a peer-to-peer money transfer system is exciting technology, there's a lot of problems that prevent its widespread adoption, most of them outlined in the whitepaper for AIRcoin. (http://www.teamaircoin.org/whitepaper.pdf).
You have some curious theories. And though I wish you well I'm not sure most are anything but theories. But, let's test them out in practice.
A few notes before details,however; AIRcoin doesn't make other cryptocoins more centralized.
I did not say it did.
It's concept is, in some ways, more centralized in that there is an accountable authority that helps protect the coin
.Who are you? Why should we trust you?
It is an attempt at an economically viable means of transaction that can be both accepted and adopted beyond the relatively small hobbyist and speculative market that Bitcoin has.
I wish you well with that.
Your questions are qualitative, as in, they deal with opinion and what you think "should" or "shouldn't" happen
.Funny though that you didn't quote me but re-wrote what you seemed to think I was saying. I actually didn't ask any questions.
If you take a minute and elaborate, tell us little more information about your opinions, it could explain why you have these concerns, then we can have a starting point for a good discussion.
My concerns are that you are not disclosing who you are for a start and that there is nowhere near enough transparency about your methodology.
I also think the algo space will probably become too crowded, and that this will impact any projections you've made.

So, would you mind speaking a bit more about it?

- Alexander
Are you and your team doing this for free? If not can you explain how you will be remunerated?

Good luck with it. I'll watch for now.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:21:34 PM

The hashrate increase recently has been nothing short of amazing. I expect price to follow shortly.
arniebaby

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:43:55 PM

The hashrate increase recently has been nothing short of amazing. I expect price to follow shortly.
We're hoping so!! Grin

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
gambitminer

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:45:19 PM

what is interesting is that the difficulty is going higher and higher but the volume on poloniex itself is very low. It seems that not a lot of people want to sell their coins. Then again, not a lot of people want to buy coins either. It's really interesting to see what is going to happen here. I'm guessing some big guys will jump in sooner and later and will try to pump and dump this coin. Really curious how the aircoin team is going to handle them.

Also keep in mind that these coins don't come easy at 3.72 a block so all the new miners from the past couple days don't have many to sell yet, unless they're selling fractions of coins.
scottlilo

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:30:29 PM

All my miners disconnected from Air.okaypool and refuse to reconnect. I have no problems with any other pools though. Pool hash rate went down significantly? Any one kknow whats going on with the pool?

Seems like Net hash rate took a significant hit when this happened to okaypool as well

Poloniex Moderator
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:56:49 PM

All my miners disconnected from Air.okaypool and refuse to reconnect. I have no problems with any other pools though. Pool hash rate went down significantly? Any one kknow whats going on with the pool?

Seems like Net hash rate took a significant hit when this happened to okaypool as well

Always setup more than one pool as failover. Let's hope it's backup quickly if their is an issue.

^ I am with STUPID!
scottlilo

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:03:00 PM

Always setup more than one pool as failover. Let's hope it's backup quickly if their is an issue.

Yep, always good advice. Only about an hour of downtime on my end...

The peculiar part is that my miners will not connect to air.okaypool under any circumstances, they seem to have only 15 workers online right now who are hashing away.. I wonder why they can hash and i can't..

Just directed all hash towards miningpool.co again. My favorite pool, although it could definately use some more hash power.

Poloniex Moderator
exterzyn

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:15:09 PM

Yep, always good advice. Only about an hour of downtime on my end...

The peculiar part is that my miners will not connect to air.okaypool under any circumstances, they seem to have only 15 workers online right now who are hashing away.. I wonder why they can hash and i can't..

Just directed all hash towards miningpool.co again. My favorite pool, although it could definately use some more hash power.

Help out to spead the hashrate then, http://air.cryptopool.eu finding blocks and have good profit! and they are need some more miners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: