Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.9.9 FIX  (Read 71590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faronwong

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:34:01 PM

http://v.bitember.com/index.php

No TOKEN to edit details to withdraw coins.........!!!!!! can we have an update please any of the other 90 users got their coins out yet

Still no token to edit to WITHDRAW coins do not use this pool... gone elsewhere band of thieves these people and 3% extortionate!

DO NOT MINE AT THIS POOL NO EMAIL TO ALLOW VERSION ADDRESS EDIT SO CANT WITHDRAW SCAM!

Just received token to edit now they meant to send email to confirm withdraw and cant do that properley now BITEMBER GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE THE MINERS GO ELSEWHERE! GIVE ME MY 89 F*******G VERSION COINS THIEVES!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faronwong

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:39:44 PM

No TOKEN to edit details to withdraw coins.........!!!!!! can we have an update please any of the other 90 users got their coins out yet

Still no token to edit to WITHDRAW coins do not use this pool... gone elsewhere band of thieves these people and 3% extortionate!

DO NOT MINE AT THIS POOL NO EMAIL TO ALLOW VERSION ADDRESS EDIT SO CANT WITHDRAW SCAM!

Just received token to edit now they meant to send email to confirm withdraw and cant do that properley now BITEMBER GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE THE MINERS GO ELSEWHERE! GIVE ME MY 89 F*******G VERSION COINS THIEVES!!!!!

RESOLVED- NOT A SCAM BUT VERY SLOW AND DODGY NEEDED TO MAKE NOISE BEFORE THEY SEND EMAILS TO ALLOW WITHDRAWAL- BEWARE!
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:47:07 PM

RESOLVED- NOT A SCAM BUT VERY SLOW AND DODGY NEEDED TO MAKE NOISE BEFORE THEY SEND EMAILS TO ALLOW WITHDRAWAL- BEWARE!
Since everyone likes to throw SCAM and THIEF around so much I thought I would INFORM everyone that the confirmation emails are part of the coding in the pools. This is something that is included by default and has to be heavily edited to remove or change. In order for things to work best its advised to us a gmail account for the mining pools. Im saying this as one of the admins from Zeuspool... the other guys.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:48:19 PM

yes espescially after Gox Coin scandal I will move my coins off exchanges the ones that are worth anything going to send my coin straight to version vault might try some of those fancy notes!

also don't forget to keep at least 3 copies of your wallet.dat

Never had a problem with them, only issue is the 3% fee he always charges, but he rarely goes down.
flatline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:02:50 PM

Since everyone likes to throw SCAM and THIEF around so much I thought I would INFORM everyone that the confirmation emails are part of the coding in the pools. This is something that is included by default and has to be heavily edited to remove or change. In order for things to work best its advised to us a gmail account for the mining pools. Im saying this as one of the admins from Zeuspool... the other guys.

Thank you - this is how most pools work and I withdrew coins from bitember this morning with no issues.  Sometimes it will say token expired just have to paste the link into the address bar a second time...MPOS can be a bit glitchy.
Noelle

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:09:08 PM

I like the logo, looks really nice.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:21:06 PM

10% Per Annum Proof of Stake Interest
5 day minimum coin age
30 day for full stake

Could you explain these 3 items in a bit more detail ?

salve80

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

what does this mean
info:minting suspended due to locked wallet ...
what is minting?
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:56:25 PM

is it possible we hit block 10000 the same day as launched?

The way this instamine is going we may be at 10,000 within a few hours.

I have 0 accepted shares too don't know why

+1

cgminer.bat :

cgminer.exe -I 20,19 -o stratum+tcp://v.zeuspool.com:3337 -u webworker.worker -p password --thread-concurrency 22400,13952 --worksize 256 -g 1 --gpu-memclock 1450,1500 --gpu-engine 946,1120 --gpu-powertune 20 --temp-overheat 95 --gpu-fan 65 --no-submit-stale

4304   2014-03-01 19:24:36   Credit   Unconfirmed         3159   0.00000000
4011   2014-03-01 19:22:01   Credit   Unconfirmed         3138   0.00000000

0 coins mined...

The minimum difficulty is set at 4096 on Zeus pool so you are not solving enough blocks to get any part of the rewards. You need to move over to slow hash rate (the little kids pool) at http://v.bitember.com which has a lower difficulty. Zeus is setup for the big boy with 40Gh/s plus.

I spend 1 hour on Zeuspool but my little rig with 2 cards didn't mined any coins then I switched to V.bitember but was to late, any way was a good fun to try with my 1.6 Mh/s
Thank you for help with ZeusPool, otherwise I will wait forever...

If is someone feels generous this is my wallet address : VH5VqrPhoDJWom863yQiw5eEEyrg5Axryg
Thanks

I want to say thank you to anonymous user for donation, much MORE that I could mine on my own! I'am really surprised!
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:13:27 PM

I don't receive anything from http://vc.yun235.net for the last 2-3 hours.
I can see my hashrate in pool, I can see blocks are solved but I don't get any coins and unconfirmed are still there for a long time

O_o
faronwong

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:51:56 PM

http://vc2.yun235.net/

More robbed coins says rpc not connected 60- coins gone some make a reliable pool
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

http://vc2.yun235.net/

More robbed coins says rpc not connected 60- coins gone some make a reliable pool

Folks, for this coin to be reliable the pool operators can't simply copy/paste it into the MPOS.  We've gone through a TON of work/rework to make this coin stable and allow for you to mine it! Those pools are showing RPC connection errors because they haven't taken the time to fix their pool to work correctly with Version.

With that in mind, v.zeuspool.com is very stable.

Open and ONLINE

v.zeuspool.com

Version

Version,  [V],  "Digital reserve bank notes".  This is an SHA-256 + PoS currency with a limited currency supply, intended to be a rare store of value.

The first Version Pool to be offered! register now!

* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
noise23
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:37:50 PM

Folks, for this coin to be reliable the pool operators can't simply copy/paste it into the MPOS.  We've gone through a TON of work/rework to make this coin stable and allow for you to mine it! Those pools are showing RPC connection errors because they haven't taken the time to fix their pool to work correctly with Version.

I'm trying to mine at v.zeuspool.com with my Antminers right now but miners switch to backup pool every few minutes for some reason.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:41:58 PM

I'm trying to mine at v.zeuspool.com with my Antminers right now but miners switch to backup pool every few minutes for some reason.

We are looking into this. Thank you for the heads up.
faronwong

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:50:16 PM

+1 butive also set the back up pools to zeuscoin affecting coin rates though
mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:09:04 AM

Please stop accusing other pools of being scummers.

They are going through a lot of difficulties as I would imagine (I know it because we've been through them all those hours, resolving issues with coin's behavior).

They will pay everyone, that's for sure. You can always send them a pm, give them the chance to explain and remember: we all need some time to sleep Smiley

Thank you,

mindfox
member of
Zeuspool support team
bittymymitty

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:46:23 AM

Zeuspool is down.. everyone has fled. 

I have unconfirmed coins in bitember, looks like they require 120 confirms before releasing to the wallet.  Zeuspool has 2% transaction, bitember is at 3%, so zeuspool is preferable but seems to be having issues..
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:56:35 AM

Open and ONLINE

v.zeuspool.com

Version

Version,  [V],  "Digital reserve bank notes".  This is an SHA-256 + PoS currency with a limited currency supply, intended to be a rare store of value.

The first Version Pool to be offered! register now!

* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date

We had an issue lastnight that brought the pool offline. That has been resolved and we do-NOT anticipate that happening again.

If you were previously mining with us and have moved to another pool, please log in and send your coins to your wallet!

Any chance you'd care to offer compensation for the horrible pool launch?  Who the hell sets stratum share difficulty to 4.1k when the block difficulty is 1?

On average, I could've solved 4,100 blocks in the time it would take me to submit a single share.  Your pool rendered any small miner virtually incapable of mining anything successfully at launch.

I'm switching pools due to this specifically.
mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:40:16 AM

Any chance you'd care to offer compensation for the horrible pool launch?  Who the hell sets stratum share difficulty to 4.1k when the block difficulty is 1?

On average, I could've solved 4,100 blocks in the time it would take me to submit a single share.  Your pool rendered any small miner virtually incapable of mining anything successfully at launch.

I'm switching pools due to this specifically.

Maybe if you took the time to read the entire thread, most of your "questions" would have been answered. Although this posts seems biased to me, I will direct to it with the polite manner I'm used to have when I communicate with other people.
Here we go then:

Please take the time to read in previous posts, where we explain why the difficulty was setup so high (not by hand but by the stratum itself - it is after all dynamic isn't it? ).
Users of this forum were kind enough to point us to this issue, which we resolved almost instantly.
I'm terribly sorry to know that you are switching pools right now. May I propose to stay to a single pool and help that pool grow and become steady?
If there are other reasons that you don't like to stay in one place, please let us know what we can provide in order to make you feel comfortable enough to stay in one pool.

palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:32:22 AM

So after the 10,000 block the rewards will drop to 4  Version coins per block?

We need to get this listed on Cryptsy also.  The more exchanges the better, I think.

halu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: