Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.9.9 FIX  (Read 71590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
palawan

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:23:41 PM

If you get errors, maybe you should check your miner settings.

What kind of errors are you getting? Even if what you said was true (that we set the difficulty high - which by the way is not true Smiley ), it wouldn't error out on you, it would be hashing and delivering Proof Of Work at slower rates.

Please let me know if I can help you any further

the diff when I checked my workers was 256 that's way too high for a 7gh bfl and an antminer. normally the bfl diff should be 8.
anyway. I have moved to another coin.

The difficulty has dropped quite a bit and network hash has fallen considerably.  Rewards have fallen to 4 V every block but zeuspool is eating them up like crazy.  I'm getting a good number of Version coins (although I have over 400GH/s with 2 Antminer S1's).  You may want to reconsider mining V again.

I went back to mining V as mining BTC has gotten very boring, once you're used to the action of a lower diff coin  Cheesy

halu
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinyin

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:41:25 PM

hi guyz, don't forget to use your votes to support V, or maybe use your money Grin

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

How about Cryptsy?  Is there a voting url for getting listed at Cryptsy? I don't mind sending mBtc's for getting listed there  Cheesy

so far as i can see, there is no a voting system on Cryptsy.

i suggest you send your mBtcs' to Cryptorush, it's very possible to get V picked up there. i will send some today.

Am I spamming? Report me!
palawan

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:56:46 PM

hi guyz, don't forget to use your votes to support V, or maybe use your money Grin

How about Cryptsy?  Is there a voting url for getting listed at Cryptsy? I don't mind sending mBtc's for getting listed there  Cheesy

i suggest you send your mBtcs' to Cryptorush, it's very possible to get V picked up there. i will send some today.

But there are earlier posts on this thread not to get listed on Cryptorush  (aka Cryptodump)?   Not my posts but some other people who are concerned it could ruin V if it gets listed there...

halu
martinyin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:51:23 AM

But there are earlier posts on this thread not to get listed on Cryptorush  (aka Cryptodump)?   Not my posts but some other people who are concerned it could ruin V if it gets listed there...

since we've already on NXT-E, i guess being listed on Cryptorush could only get things better Grin

i will send 0.01B to Cryptorush right away. hope you guyz could follow.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:00:30 AM

Pretty week on the ranking at Mintpal.  its a good exchange, much rather have it there than cryptorush.
palawan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:05:03 AM

since we've already on NXT-E, i guess being listed on Cryptorush could only get things better Grin

i will send 0.01B to Cryptorush right away. hope you guyz could follow.

I send mbtc to mintpal  Smiley

halu
palawan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:13:14 AM

Pretty week on the ranking at Mintpal.  its a good exchange, much rather have it there than cryptorush.

I hope it helps our Mintpal ranking for Version coin.  I just sent  .05BTC

halu
martinyin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:22:19 AM

let's be realistic.

to beat the coin which currently top the vote on Mintpal, you need 3.33B

to beat the coin which currently top the vote on Cryptorush, you need 1.43B

i will go Cryptorush.

palawan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:35:18 AM

let's be realistic.

to beat the coin which currently top the vote on Mintpal, you need 3.33B

to beat the coin which currently top the vote on Cryptorush, you need 1.43B

i will go Cryptorush.

Someone sent .1BTC  right after me.  That's 15,000 votes (if I didn't mess up the math)

Mintpal is an exchange, first, and foremost.  They're more interested in an active coin due to the potential of earning a lot of revenue from commissions.  Continuum (the top voted coin) is already listed on Cryptsy and I think they will list it no matter what.  The votes are just affirmation for them.

They may be on the fence with V.  We just need to push them over.  Their "disclaimer" is already giving us the information that they will go outside of strictly relying on the number of votes  "Although the majority of new markets will come from the voting system, we reserve the right to add new markets outside of the system where we feel necessary."

halu
staycrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Crypto Craftsman

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:03:03 AM

Someone sent .1BTC  right after me.  That's 15,000 votes (if I didn't mess up the math)
That was me... I sent a small amount to test their vote system and see if it works, it should be 2k votes.

V: VFvZNht5YRuKbENkbu4nG74w2MyjPB6Qty   VersionCoin.com  /r/version   @VersionCoin
palawan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:11:32 AM

That was me... I sent a small amount to test their vote system and see if it works, it should be 2k votes.

Ahh.  Thanks.  I did mess up my math.  2010 votes from you.  1000 votes from me...  We're still way behind.  I'm not sure we'll break the top 20...    It may just take some time.  We need more buzz  Cheesy

halu
palawan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:15:33 AM

Only this from start. Nothing to do is SHA-2 coins with only 1 GPU.  Cry
But I still like this coin and dev's work.
Donate few coins for me please, I can help to promote this coin in russian community.
VAgjdD6pMkhumVb6ye4FcuSNeuaQqUbGWh

Ok, buddy...  I sent you 7 V earlier.  Imma send you another 98 V.   Hope you can make some buzz with your Russian comrades.  We're in this together  Cheesy

halu
martinyin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:15:50 AM

Someone sent .1BTC  right after me.  That's 15,000 votes (if I didn't mess up the math)

Ahh.  Thanks.  I did mess up my math.  2010 votes from you.  1000 votes from me...  We're still way behind.  I'm not sure we'll break the top 20...    It may just take some time.  We need more buzz  Cheesy

sorry mate, from where i can see, V has still only 729 votes on Mintpal. where did you send your money to?

i checked the address, yes there are 0.164B coming on the way. i'll send my 0.05 too.

palawan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:22:57 AM

Ahh.  Thanks.  I did mess up my math.  2010 votes from you.  1000 votes from me...  We're still way behind.  I'm not sure we'll break the top 20...    It may just take some time.  We need more buzz  Cheesy

sorry mate, from where i can see, V has still only 729 votes on Mintpal. where did you send your money to?

No problem.  There's a voting BTC address next to the V Version coin.  I sent .05BTC and right after me staycrypto sent .105BTC

Just click on the BTC address and it will bring you to the blockchain.info explorer.  Mintpal already transferred them out of there.  They will probably update the number of  votes later today or tonight....   Depends on their schedule.

halu
martinyin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:33:37 AM

No problem.  There's a voting BTC address next to the V Version coin.  I sent .05BTC and right after me staycrypto sent .105BTC

Just click on the BTC address and it will bring you to the blockchain.info explorer.  Mintpal already transferred them out of there.  They will probably update the number of  votes later today or tonight....   Depends on their schedule.

thanks! 0.05B sent.

palawan

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:39:29 AM

thanks! 0.05B sent.

Thanks!  If we can get listed on an an exchange supported by coinwarz.com; that would be pretty awesome.  I go to coinwarz when calculating profitability of a given crypto currency.

from the coinwarz faq:
In order for CoinWarz to list a crypto currency, we need to ensure the crypto currency is listed on one of the exchanges we currently support and the crypto currency is listed under a BTC market or can be traded directly for Bitcoin.

We currently support exchange data from BTC-e, Crypsty, CoinEx, Coins-E, Bter, Vircurex, CoinMarket.io, Crypto-Trade.com, CoinedUp, and mcxNow.

If you have a crypto currency that meet this criteria, please submit a request using the Contact Us form for consideration.

halu
staycrypto (OP)

Crypto Craftsman

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:04:18 AM

CoinMarket.io has already reached out to me, but I believe they are busy with their updates they were doing over the weekend, it looks like they are running behind a bit.

Would like V to be on some big boy exchanges where the volume and valuations are but this will take a little time.  We're still young, its only been 2 days Wink

CoinWarz and CoinMarketCap will bring a lot more visibility.  I use CoinWarz pretty much every day when moving around between coins I'm mining.

V: VFvZNht5YRuKbENkbu4nG74w2MyjPB6Qty   VersionCoin.com  /r/version   @VersionCoin
martinyin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

CoinMarket.io has already reached out to me, but I believe they are busy with their updates they were doing over the weekend, it looks like they are running behind a bit.

Would like V to be on some big boy exchanges where the volume and valuations are but this will take a little time.  We're still young, its only been 2 days Wink

CoinWarz and CoinMarketCap will bring a lot more visibility.  I use CoinWarz pretty much every day when moving around between coins I'm mining.

hi Dev, don't tell me you are mining coins other than V Wink

staycrypto (OP)

Crypto Craftsman

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 06:09:39 AM

hi Dev, don't tell me you are mining coins other than V Wink
Lips sealed  Was mining a coin I think is undervalued last week... I don't always go by what shows up at top of profitability list on CoinWarz.

I'm sure we will start making it onto more exchanges soon.  And BTC is picking up again!

martinyin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:30:23 AM

Lips sealed  Was mining a coin I think is undervalued last week... I don't always go by what shows up at top of profitability list on CoinWarz.

I'm sure we will start making it onto more exchanges soon.  And BTC is picking up again!

i think V is the most undervalued coin at this moment Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: