Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 10:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20278 times)
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

basically it is because some people think the market is magic and it goes up out of nowhere and for no reason. they think a useless token that is created out of thin air and does absolutely nothing should also magically rise up out of thin air!

you should ask them why they didn't buy that coin or token if they thought it is such an awesome project. most of these dudes have not even checked what the token they are buying is. they just looked at the website and thought the design of the website is good so the token must be good too.
then when the dump comes they are surprised!

I know one community whom participants invest in different ICO and they don't like bounty hunters

cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

Selling the rewarded coins is a right of bounty hunters. Because most of the time that is the payment hunters receive for promoting ICO. It is some kind of a job. So whenever they receive the coins they can sell them to convert them to fiat money. I don't see any wrong in it.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

How nice to see an adequate opinion on this matter. I fully agree with you that everyone has the right to dispose of their finances as he sees fit. And to be offended on this fact, I believe is misplaced and foolish. So the world to all those who do not think so.
cryptoobvolvent

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

They think that the decline in the price of the token is because they throw the token after getting it. I think everyone has the right to do that. They have worked hard to join the bounty and after receiving a token, they can take it off. There is nothing wrong with that.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

In fact, it's not just bounty hunters selling the coins they get. More often than not, investors want to get more coins at lower prices, so they suppress prices in their transactions.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I don't believe that the value of a new ICO could bring down by bounty hunters. It is the investors and the team who are selling it. They use bounty hunters as a scapegoat for selling their token. Numbers don't lie, you already know the allocation of the bounty.
DarkTrix

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I don't believe that the value of a new ICO could bring down by bounty hunters. It is the investors and the team who are selling it. They use bounty hunters as a scapegoat for selling their token. Numbers don't lie, you already know the allocation of the bounty.

I don't think that only bounty hunters bring down the coin price but they are also
Usually bounty pool is 2-4% but this is not small, if most of the participants will all sell

DarkTrix

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

Also participants of ICO don't like bounty hunters because BH recive coins without investment

regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

I think the reason for them to hate those dumpers is because when they sell theor coins to get their earnings it actually affects the demand on the coins thus will contribute to the dump and decrease its value.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Honestly, I will not hate the Bounty Hunter with anyone who can make an ICO DUMP token.
The total bounty allocation is only around 1-2%, just imagine how much 1% of tokens can make Dump prices up to 30%?

Certainly investors also make the Dump price. LOL
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

the bounty hunter throw their coins in a low price and this makes investors into not getting results as their expectations because the value continues to fall. of course this happens because reasonable investors that have pulled out of the Fund and should also have their obtained results of what they invested. but many more are currently providing advance distribution to investors with the goal that they can sell at a price that fits their expectations.
Barbaralehoa

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

This is unavoidable, when the trust and patience of the holder always be wobbly in front of the market's turn. When prices are always fluctuations, the same bad news, they will panic and sell the number of alcoin. In addition, many projects released too large token out the market via airdrop or bounty; Make their prices decrease deeply
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

Generally, bounty hunters dumping their coins right after getting listed on an exchange causes that th price of that coin drops because their is less demand of it at that moment, so people that really trust the token end up owning a less valuable piece.
Nayebarefx

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

Bounties are the biggest opportunity on how one can raise crypto coins but the biggest problem facing the crypto industry are the bounty dumpers. These dumpers affect the price negatively so that the price of that particular coin is affected because of dumping it looses value because the coin losses trading volume. Dumping is not a good practice because it leads zero volumes for some exchangers after pulling out by the bounty dumpers, this is when a particular coin being listed on some exchangers and not yet stabalised.
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Everybody hates bounty dumpers, because these guys make price lower and it hurts investors which invested real money instead of time for retweeting and making posts.
Those investors don't want seeing price lower their initial purchase and they panic seeing this. On the other hand I met some investors who is glad buying deep and they are satisfied with bounty dumpers if project is good.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Your opinion is correct, I think that bounty hunters know better coins or not. Not all bounty hunters sell coins they have if they don't have a specific reason, such as coins that have no development, official certainty, or a price that always decreases. In terms of analysis, of course, bounty hunters excel at valuing a coin, because bounty hunters always analyze the coins whether they have good prospects or not.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

This type of individuals are usually in the pursuit of instant money, regardless of the project on the first transaction day to the bottom of the price brings. The main purpose of these individuals is to generate regular income, so they usually do not aim for long-term investment by making quick sales. Indirectly, the sales of these people cause prices to decline and investor individuals justifiably hate these people. The most important reason for this hatred is the rapidly reduced price, and the created panic air is another reason. As someone who gets both investor and bounty earnings, I would like to say that I am never doing satisfactory sales.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

when i get my token i dump it immediately am a bounty hunter what is the importance of token i got from project if not to sell instantly, let them hate bounty dumper we are making our money

That's not a good idea friend
You dumping your token immediately has definitely or will definitely kill the price if not even kill the project. Let's say you and so many people that got the token all dump, what do you think will remain of the token price. Surely it would have drop even far below the listing prize.
Did you know that most investors and development teams are the first to dump the token before the bounty hunter take it? That's why most bounty hunter are dumping it already since the price was starting to dump before they could get it. If they really value their project then they shouldn't be the first to dump everything and leave it like nothing happens.

It's too seldom to find a good projects that has a potential and yet continue to evolve like they weren't after for the money but instead of the project itself.

utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Most of the bounty hunters sell their coin earlier. ICO investors are the people who hate the system because they want to dump before the hunters. Lol. There is nothing fault with a sale from bounty hunters. It's their right. They are doing job actually.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

It is believed that because of the bounty hunters who immediately drop the price of the token of the new project goes down and that is why people do not like such hunters. I think it's crazy, but there's nothing you can do about it. Bounty hunters sell their tokens at the price they already have, no one wants to sell at a loss.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: