Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Bounty hunters many people hate, you can’t do anything about it. I think the reason is the sale of tokens for bounty.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

It must be understood that bounty hunters do not receive their coins for free. After all, they spend a lot of time and effort to participate in the ICO for several months. They have to follow established rules and make considerable efforts to get their coins. Therefore, they can do anything with the received coins.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

The answer is not far fetched, bounty hunter make token useless and valueless. A whole lots of bounty hunters are not investors so they don't know what it take to have a coin. All they want is money and they don't even care if they are getting less for what they are selling becauseost times they don't know much about the project as a whole.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

Lot of people hate dumpers because they don't matter on  the project's insights that they are participating in the bounty. They just aim to accumulate more tokens and in return just dump in the market exchange.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

I am a part of bounty dumpers and I really don't know who is buying these useless tokens?
As an investor I buy only top coins like Fantom, Quarckchain and as for ICOs collecting money for month, it is not for me

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

They just looking for someone to blame, reality wise that's small percentage coming from the bounty rewards can't really dumped the entire value after the ico, there's something that's needed to consider it's just so happen that bounty hunters chooses to sell after seeing the opportunity to enjoy the money
that they've got coming from the bounty rewards.
Yes, even though bounty hunters are not the only factor that causes price declines. As a bounty hunter, I also expect the best price from the hard work I have done, if the potential is good then I will hold the token, otherwise I will sell it before it becomes increasingly worthless.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

This is the market, we can blame anyone about our loss. We have to accept the reality then start again or quit

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

Because people are blaming only bounty hunters for the token dump. I cannot believe that if an ICO has collected 30 million USD and distributed 1 percent of all tokens to the hunters, the price dump to 0,02x from the ICO price is caused only by bounty hunters.
agree, I'm also confused allocation for bounty rewards only 1 ~ 5% of total token or total raised funds, how come always blame bounty hunter dump the tokens, example price drop from $0.1 to $0.01, it's possible main reason is bounty dumpers? I don't think so, sometime is the project owner dump their tokens to fiat money and shirk responsibility.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

agree, I'm also confused allocation for bounty rewards only 1 ~ 5% of total token or total raised funds, how come always blame bounty hunter dump the tokens, example price drop from $0.1 to $0.01, it's possible main reason is bounty dumpers? I don't think so, sometime is the project owner dump their tokens to fiat money and shirk responsibility.
this makes perfect sense and let's think positively, dumper is not because of a bounty hunter and it is true what you have said "sometime is the project owner dump their tokens" besides investors who buy prevate sale and get an 80% bonus - 100% will sell all bonuses at price very cheap

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

Bounty hunters has this habit of dumping and move on to ETH or btc or even other alts that they believe in as the new project are yet to be tested for best in the market but now we are facing a down time in the whole market which really have much effect than dump and even if the hunters don't dump the price will also dump but the believe of people see hunters as the major problem in market but to me there is more to that .
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

Bounty hunters has this habit of dumping and move on to ETH or btc or even other alts that they believe in as the new project are yet to be tested for best in the market but now we are facing a down time in the whole market which really have much effect than dump and even if the hunters don't dump the price will also dump but the believe of people see hunters as the major problem in market but to me there is more to that .
It this maybe true, it is not only the bounty hunters that were dumping in my opinion. Bounty allocation is just a small percentage that it could not affect the price of the token even when dumped all. It is the community of that said token is dumping possibly investors or the team itself as they have the bulk of the supply.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

A lot of them simply hold and a few that i do know purchase associate degree altcoins with the hope that  their costs raise considerably. What does one give some thought to investment in ALT coins currently? values|the costs} of them are terribly favorable now thanks to the correlation with BTC and BTC price crash...
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

I agree.
Most bounty hunters will sell their tokens away after receiving them. It's like a reward for them.
They worked to get it rather than simply free.
They have the right to do that.
I dont understand why they are hated.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

yes indeed there are many people who hate bounty dumper, because with what they do the price of a coin or token will be damaged and unstable, but this has changed, nowadays many bounty hunters have calculations and don't do stupid things.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

Almost all activities reward hunters up to 10% of the total price, so I don't think hunters' sales tokens will affect the price of crypto.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

We cannot prevent bounty dumpers because all of us needed the money. Dumping of coins is already known and this is a part of the process. Holding coins cannot make an assurance that you can have a good price.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

Becouse many people think then dump happens with token then its done by hunters but its righ and i have seen many tmes when bounty tokens are in locked period and dump happens,its done by early investors who had get tokens with 60% discount.

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

Most Bounty programs account for only 1 ~ 2% of the project, so the bounty hunter who has sold the token immediately when it is on the exchange cannot make the project lose its value. I think the biggest sellers are the development team, only those who own a large number of tokens can do that.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

there are some reasons for that and I understand why this is really because people really just dump the price tenfold

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
cavabava75

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

I think they are hated because people think they believe in the project and maybe that's one of the reasons they invest. Once the bounty hunters dump to their payment (which is completely fair), it can impact the token in value.

I think honestly they are just a little bit of a scapegoat for a poor project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: