Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:18:04 AM

I also do not even know why they entirely blame bounty hunters for dumping coins and helping fall the price of coins right after hitting exchanges. You are right only 1 or 5 percent of the total coins issued is distributed to bounty hunters and the rest of the coins must have helped increase its price. Some projects lock coins distributed under bounty campaigns in a bid to prevent dump of coins. But I think this act is stupid. First of all if a project is good and much promising, it will grow anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:29:35 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
You are actually true, they have all the rights about the tokens but it's actually also true that bounty hunters is the main reason why the price of the token fall. Not only bounty hunters, but also early investors that got a big bonus on presale/private sale and sell their token directly after listed on exchange for quick profit.
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:04:51 AM

I also find it difficult to understand the hate with which many observe the bounty hunters, because in no way do they seem guilty of the usual falls that tokens tend to experience as soon as they are enlisted.

On the contrary, it seems to me that their hard work in spreading the news of each project is paid very poorly, because very rarely the ICOs offer more than 2% of the total supply.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:35:27 AM

Most bounty participants were the first one to dump their coins. And dumping could make the coin's price go dump also. Since, there are so many bounty hunters that will be dumping their coins, it would create a dump on the coin also.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:44:22 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Because most projects when get listed on the exchange dont have much buy order so when most bounty hunters dump their token it will greatly affect the price that could hit the floor. And yeah you are right they have the rights whether to sell or not thats why teams/devs take precaution in this scenario, they always lock some tokens or delayed distribution for the bounty hunters.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:02:26 AM

I do not hate dumpers if they sell for a normal price once project is listed, so at least they get some 20 - 50 $ profit out. But i honestly do not understand dumpers selling 100 coins or tokens for 1 - 10 sat price.

I do not see any reason for that. Even if you would like to withdraw such profit you will end with 0.50$ cash out. That is not much even for 3rd world countries.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:17:15 AM

The project team should know that if they do a bounty they will issue an allocation to pay them because they also do what is offered so this is something that is fair enough. they also have to prepare a good market so that their prices don't fall or they also have to prepare a strategy to buy back the tokens sold by bounty hunters
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

bounty hunters dumpers are the worst people you can deal with in this industry so every project and many persons don't like this set of people because they kills many projects prices. This dumpers has no conscience

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:45:07 AM

Bounty hunters is mostly the cause of project or the price to dump, but for me the tokens that I get from participating in the bounty, I keeping it and not to sell. In my experience shown in my previous action that after a certain time some of the coins rise well in value, but not all. It`s  necessary toupdate any new news about the alts and the progress of the development team, because mostly projects depends to them.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:02:39 AM

Hating bounty hunters for dumping is just like hating coin sellers, I won't put blames on bounty dumpers because they have all the right over there earned tokens, they can sell or hold it's there call, coins or tokens that suffers from dumps are weak projects

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:11:41 AM

One reason is because they need money that is why they are selling it right away. They worked for it so they have right on it. If someone is angry because of them on dumping then wait for the price you want to sell. Wait for at least 2 months or more until the price satisfies you.

As I've said they have right on it but what they did hurt the community itself. I also hate them but we don't have any choice. Being patient is the best choice and if there's any FUD then ignore it if you really trust the project to go on success.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:46:32 AM

One reason is because they need money that is why they are selling it right away. They worked for it so they have right on it. If someone is angry because of them on dumping then wait for the price you want to sell. Wait for at least 2 months or more until the price satisfies you.

As I've said they have right on it but what they did hurt the community itself. I also hate them but we don't have any choice. Being patient is the best choice and if there's any FUD then ignore it if you really trust the project to go on success.
I also thought who are these people who sell cryptocurrency now? After all, now is the time to buy and not to sell. But having communicated with my friends, I realized that there are people who receive the main income in cryptocurrency and are forced to sell their coins every month to pay for their lives.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:17:31 PM

Everyone has thw right to do what ever they want with their bounty reward. If you have a good project yiu will careless about hunters dumping. They usually have the notion that bounty hunters earn free money so they are likely to dump at any price forgetimg investors eho had huge bonuses also dump. Besides, where will be liquidity if people don't dump?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:23:09 PM

I honestly have a problem with this issue why most people consider that bounty hunters are the most dumpers. As said already, mostly 1-5% of tokens are allocated for bounty and why are we the bounty hunters always blamed for dumping. Don't we the bounty hunters worth what we do and wish to hold to get a good value? Those who hate bounty dumpers really don't read more and haven't come to the idea that only few percentage is always allocated to bounties.
It's sometimes overwhelming, some bounty hunters also contribute significantly to these dumpa. Maybe it's because they're doing it for living and have no option than to sell off. It doesn't matter to them if a project has future, all they care about is make the monry and move on. After all everyone does what pleases him/her

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:28:54 PM

Hating bounty hunters for dumping is just like hating coin sellers,

what do you mean by coin sellers ? there are two types of coin sellers , they are consist of investors and of course bounty hunters . people wont hate investors because an investor is the one that help the price to grow because investors have a capital to buy a coin while bounty hunters dont buy a coin rather they are only working on a bounty to earn a coin and they are the ones that dump the coin the most because profit was the reason on why they hunt for bounties .

coins or tokens that suffers from dumps are weak projects

you sure ? what about top coins like btc  , bch and eth . they also suffer from dumps but this does not mean that they are weak  . dump and pump is just a normal event that happen on cryptos .
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:31:50 PM

It is absolutely right that people are not happy with the price dump after an exchange listing, but almost nobody understand that this happens not because of the bounty hunters, but because of the poor team management.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:34:22 PM

Indeed, it is the right of every person and when the bounty hunter sells it, it is an unavoidable right. But sometimes I experience that bounty hunters often sell them so suddenly that they reduce the price of a coin quickly. This is the main problem and for most bounty managers they often use a number of methods, such as KYC to avoid unbalanced markets from users who have multiple accounts.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:40:35 PM

I also hate bounty dumpers because those people doesn't care about the project at all. They just want a quick money in exchange for their rewards even how small or cheap. They don't realize that they can earn much more if they will not dump their tokens. Also bounty dumpers affect the outlook of the investors toward the project.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:01:35 PM

Maybe there are many who understand them who make prices go down but actually there are also many successful projects thanks to the help of bounty hunters promoting and supposedly about the dump team that can deal with other things such as preparing event trading when bounty distribution thus adding to the attractiveness of investors when prices drop

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:07:16 PM

Bounty hunters are actually a lot of positive sides in a project in developing a project, while for dumpers only a few people / people intentionally get more profit. It depends on the project that is being carried out because some of the paid hunters now understand what the project is going to be like in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: