Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

Even though I agree with you, I can understand the contempt that many people have for bounty dumpers, because they see them as the culprits of the price drop, what they don't understand is that this always happens when a coin goes to market, the initial price is always lower than expected and will continue to fall until it has a solid community to back it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

Even though I agree with you, I can understand the contempt that many people have for bounty dumpers, because they see them as the culprits of the price drop, what they don't understand is that this always happens when a coin goes to market, the initial price is always lower than expected and will continue to fall until it has a solid community to back it up.

Obviously, the ICO market was overheated and most of the outgoing projects did not have a well-developed prototype or at least a MVP. Why people think that bounty-hunters are to blame for the fall in the rate of tokens, and not the lack of demand for tokens in the secondary market is a mystery.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

I think every one has the right to do what he want to do. A good token will find its way up.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

Most angry people are the investors of such ICOs. We also forget easily that the bounty hunters are investors too, but in a different way, time and their social handle were used to promote such project.  Left to me, ICOs are meant for risk takers and people who can get it to the market first and sell.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

I also hate it when bounty hunters are called bounty dumpers because it is those who participate in private sales and large bonus earners that dump their coins but later on calls bounty hunters as such. Well, I do not like dumpers because they really make the market look awkward.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

I think the blame on bounty members for reducing the ICO price is unwarranted. The token for bounty members only accounts for less than 5% of the total Token supply, so the impact on Token's exchange rate is really difficult, and it only affects a very short time. As a result, investors are impacting the exchange rate when the number of Token for sale reaches 60%.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I think people who hate the bounty hunters because they believe that bounty hunters are responsible of the dump market after the ICO end and distribution. However, actually, not all bounty hunters will sell the coins in the dump market with the very low price. Only the fool bounty hunters that will do it. At least, do you think that only bounty hunters that make the price down? I don't think so. How if the investors or developer make the price dropped in order that they can get cheaper coins from the bounty hunters?

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Apart from thinking that bounty hunters are dumpers most people hate bounty people because they disturb a lot especially when they their payment is been delayed, most of the hunters will be attacking the bounty company, normal investors won't do that.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Simply because dumping or selling will decrease a token's price or value. If majority of bounty hunters dump at or almost the same time bringing about a massive dump, this will certainly result to a huge decrease or even a crash. This is why many investors whose ICO tokens are usually locked for a year or two do get pissed off by this action. But of course, no one controls anyone here and each of us have the freedom to do whatever we decide to do. Usually, all we can do is accept things as they come.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

Apart from thinking that bounty hunters are dumpers most people hate bounty people because they disturb a lot especially when they their payment is been delayed, most of the hunters will be attacking the bounty company, normal investors won't do that.
Of course, dumping always influences investor sentiment, so am I. I have never dumped a penny if it has the ability to grow and trade well, so I hate the guys. Which has dumped the cheapest coin

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:23:17 AM

Be a smart bounty hunter, don't just think of money, but think about how you can progress by becoming a bounty hunter. when these bounty hunter troops sell their tokens at a low price, at that time the price of the token will be destroyed, and the trader's confidence decreases, because it is thought that the related project will die, even though not all developers run away

Smart bounty hunters are those who can choose the best project with the possibility that in the future they will become big projects, and sell their tokens when the related project business model is running,
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:37:46 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Maybe its because they dump at any price. They just dump their token without considering a good price and its affecting to investor. Its true that hold doesnt make rich and its every person decision and they have right to do it
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

Dumping of a coin does not come from bounty hunters alone. Some bounty hunters dump their tokens because they do not take time to study the capabilities of the coin in their possession. However, i can say the excessive part of dumping come from the ICO investors who out of panic sell their coins for fear of losing their money. For example, a coin like 4New KWATTS had a total allocation of 18,000 KWATTS for bounty hunters but right after its listing, a total of 40,000 KWATTS was dumped. The question is, where from the 22,000KWATTS. It could be from the team or investors.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

It's like the constant juxtaposition of Playstation and Xbox. There are always adherents of one side or another, they do not love each other very much, but they can not without each other.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

I agree with you, the share of hunters is very small for lowering prices and it is also not profitable for them to sell everything at a low price. It is sold just by investors who bought tokens with a big bonus.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

I have heard the statement, that it is the Bounty hunter who makes the price drop after the listing is exchanged. But with an allocation of 1-2%, it doesn't really affect it. Because everyone has the right to sell or hold back the armies of bounty hunters to get their tokens. Actually the problem is, when the listing is exchanged. People sell it under the ICO. And that sometimes makes little by little the price starts to fall.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

Why do they actually call them dumpers 😀 instead of traders. I think that in every bounty, people that partake in bounties do actually have the right to do what ever they want with whatever amount of coins/tokens that have be giving to them and besides the project needs market volume. People continue to ask the Dev teams during bounties "WHEN THIS EXVHANGE AND THAT EXCHANGE" why list in exchange if we don't want trading activities 🤔. I believe everyone that goes into bounties do that with different intentions and what ever works for you is what you do.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

I cannot get it. Hunters are spending a lot of their time to help the investors and an ICO to reach their funding goals. And when the hunters are selling, investors are hating hunters for that. Remember, without bounty hunters projects would not reach the cap.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Actually it is the freedom of the individual whether will they want to hold on to it or dump it, inevitably if dumping of coin is present the price of the token will surely be affected. Holding of coins involve risk and reward so we should not blame anyone for their choice.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

In fact, I also believe that the participants in the bounty campaign cannot significantly affect the price of the token, and everything depends directly on the project itself. Personally, I do not sell my coins after I receive them, but nothing good came of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: