Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

Because many people believe that the tokens that bounty hunters receive for their work are easily earned money. In addition, they then quickly sell them and can sell cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:42:50 AM

I think its because when bounty hunters dump their reward, it make price drop very deep. ICOs investor must be suffering loss when its happen. But i do believe not all bounty hunter dump their token, many hold their reward because their reward have opportunity compete with others and having good product

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

because they (bounty hunters) get tokens for free and when they are busy selling, the price goes down and damages the price of ico
I am sure that today this situation does not really depend on the bounty hunters. Me and you bounty hunters, aren't people trying to make money today? I am sure that such price cuts clearly depend on many factors. Especially when you consider that developers have the opportunity to continue working with tokens
we know that developers only allocate a little or a few percent only of the total supply to bounty campaign. when prices fall
why do many people just blame bounty hunters? even though there are many players there?
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

I think its because when bounty hunters dump their reward, it make price drop very deep. ICOs investor must be suffering loss when its happen. But i do believe not all bounty hunter dump their token, many hold their reward because their reward have opportunity compete with others and having good product
Yes I agree on that bounty dumpers will really make a price drop because they maybe sell in a low price. I believe that the bounty tokens needs to be hold instill the project is fully developed and the bounty token price rise up high. However I also believe that not only bounty hunters dump thier tokens ICO investors also dump it if they have an opportunity with regards to the price specially they have 10% to 30% Buenos when they buy on ico.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

Because many people believe that the tokens that bounty hunters receive for their work are easily earned money. In addition, they then quickly sell them and can sell cheap.

But this is not so. Many hunters spend a lot of time to really promote the project. Working in a social network or creating some kind of quality posts or videos is really not as easy as it may seem. I hope that all of you will understand that it is not easy and in most projects they just do not pay anything.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Bounty dumpers are those that dump the coins at cheaper prices and it greatly affects the price of the coins.  People hate them because if the price of coins falls,  it takes a long time before it will rise again.

mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

Actually I am a bounty-hunter toonbut I never dump my earned tokens and I wish that other people would do the same thing.We must believe in our supported projects and hold their tokens .Dumping is not good for pricing ,let the tokens rise and then sell.
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

Bounty dumpers are those that dump the coins at cheaper prices which affects price greatly.  People don't like them because many of them can sell at any price, the tokens were not bought but worked for, unlike those that bought the tokens, you wouldnt want to sell below the price you bought but bounty hunters sell low since it will give them little money they are OK and they didn't invest any money but just time, this affects price greatly
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

Easy,man. Bounty dumpers make coin going down, so investors don't receive ROI and as a result they don't get satisfaction of crypto investment!
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

I agree that the participants of the bounty campaigns can not have a significant impact on the price of the token!
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

Any bounty hunter is a person who most likely has a fairly modest income, which is why he has to do this business and earn extra money for himself and his family, therefore the desire to sell coins as soon as he received them is quite normal for such people and we should not have claims to them because of this.

Hermelda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

The problem is that the amount of traffic is only about 40-50%, 1-5% is enough to manipulate the price of the token, limiting the development of the project. Ask investors who dare invest in a project whose dump price is only 0.1x price ICO.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Let's think logically if the bounty hunter is the main cause of falling prices then why do developers still provide bounty allocations? If removing the bounty will keep price stability isn't the bounty removed from the start? Besides that, the allocation for bounty is only around 1-5%. So I think there are still many other factors that cause prices to fall, let's stop blaming each other.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Even me ill hate to those dumpers, Ill think the one to doing dumpers are those early receive of there bounty rewards just like airdrop. Ill know the receive only few rewards so that's why they want to dump the price.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

Prize hunters also have rights with the tokens they get. As a bounty hunter, I don't think that can be blamed because this is something that is common in the market. As a bounty hunter, they sometimes also invest. Because they know potential projects or not. But if the project has a great development team, of course, the price of the token will definitely rise again.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

Yes. Some tokens need to be considered again to be held for a long time. Everyone has a different perception of the coins he holds, so it is only natural that someone directly sells their tokens to look for safe if later the token has been discarded. Regardless of how you have the coins, like being a bounty hunter for them it would be even sadder if the coins they can have no price.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

Let's think logically if the bounty hunter is the main cause of falling prices then why do developers still provide bounty allocations? If removing the bounty will keep price stability isn't the bounty removed from the start? Besides that, the allocation for bounty is only around 1-5%. So I think there are still many other factors that cause prices to fall, let's stop blaming each other.
Right, that's all can't be bounty hunter's mistake. Based the percentage, it just a small amount of the total token supply. We know that ICO token obviously have more than 50% from supply with kind of bonus for participant. What I think is, these bonus also have an impact because someone which participating in the ICO will get easy profit with selling all his mine with the bonus.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

I understand the anger and negativity of people who talk about it as we really sometimes dump a coin very badly

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

The owner of the token has all rights to the token. Do you want to be held or sold immediately. They certainly have their own desire for the coins they have. We cannot predict the coins we hold in the future. So it's better to sell when the price is good and don't be too obsessed with being a billionaire with the coins we hold.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Bounty dumpers are those that dump the coins at cheaper prices and it greatly affects the price of the coins.  People hate them because if the price of coins falls,  it takes a long time before it will rise again.
It is difficult for me to realize the fact that you cannot understand the most important thing. Bounty hunters have only 0.5 - 2% of all tokens of this project. Do you really think that they are capable of something? I do not think so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: