Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I was participating an ICO, where amount of tokens, transfered to bounty hunters was bigger than ammount of tokens transfered to investors. I hope you got me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

It is obvious, bounty dumpers are ready to dump everything and it doesn't like to investors.
That's why most of them hate hunters
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

This is a selfish idea. They believe that bounty hunters receive a majority of rewards, but know that bounty hunters contribute more to cryptocurrencies than you. This is not a shameful career, they are making efforts to encrypt the money market. This is good for every investor.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I think not all bounty hunters are hate that, instead it is very normal that once the rewards has been sent to their wallets of course most of them  will sell it immediately due to they want money. However to some other bounty hunter their not selling it, but for me I will sell it at once because  in just a couple of hours it will get dump its value were that's the chance for me to buy again the token in my opinion then hold for awhile.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

yeah i know if bounty hunter just looking like dumper.
but when i think again alocate of bounty campain is just max 2% off total supply.
how can 2% is make a significant different price ??
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

but in real condition, many bounty hunter dumping the market price when they get the token, and sell all of token thet got.

in other side if we see this is great time for investor to buy more token with lower price

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Basically its just a mindset of traders and investors that bounty hunters are dumpers, when in fact everybody wants money, and also they are the one dumping the price, so dont be deceive with their tactics. They all want us to hold the tokens so that they could take be benefits of it., everybody has the right to sell what it is, its just that in crypto world there are different kinds of people, a people with greed of money. In the end, we are all the same working for the money and for the profits.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

Here, from the very beginning, the question about bounty hunters is not properly raised, because bounty hunters do not lower prices, unlike investors, who receive very large bonuses when investing in a project.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

People talk badly about dumpers simply because they have no allegiance to the project or to anyone for that matter. They feel because they got their token for 'free' they have nothing to lose and the truth is they lose so much and may never really gain anything worthwhile in cryptocurrency!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

They feel they are responsible for the price of most token crashing but seriously Bounty Hunting isn't that an easy task and as much have the right to dump when they want
kickmegconet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

What to do on such market? Smiley))
kieliremte

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:13:17 PM

Need to sell a crypto now?
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

it is because people around these parts have no clear plan for their money. they have thrown it in and expect it to make them millionaires on its own. so when what they have bought crashes down hard they start getting confused and to solve that they start looking for someone to blame.

in reality it is not just bounty hunters who are dumping. it is every experienced investor who knows the price is  about to crash so they are taking an initiative to prevent their losses and they want the most amount of profit out of a bad situation.
People who believe bounty hunters who are dumping their reward tokens could be blamed for the price decrease, well it is also the investors who dumped more than the bounty hunters. Bounty campaigners are just part and they are not the whole thing to affect the price changes of the coins they are holding, there are also many things that makes it down when the coins are dumped not just bounty hunters.

I have a lot of sympathy for your views on bounty dumpers. For more details, the token distribute for bounty and airdrop members is very few, the ratio is less than 5%. But the token for sale to investors is more than 50%. I think the main reason make the price dump due to the panic sell of the investors only!

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

A lot of people hate bounty dumpers simply because they don't earn from it, even they hold it for so long it has a low chance that it will increase it's price or will have a good value. A lot of bounty hunters after they recieve their rewards they start to sell it, that is why the price started to go down.
dergdislili

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

I have a lot of sympathy for your views on bounty dumpers. For more details, the token distribute for bounty and airdrop members is very few, the ratio is less than 5%. But the token for sale to investors is more than 50%. I think the main reason make the price dump due to the panic sell of the investors only!

I don't know, why are bounty hunters often blamed. As you said, the allocation for bounty hunters is relatively small, so I don't think it can be blamed entirely if the price dropped is caused by a bounty hunter. Most people assume, because bounty hunters get tokens or coins for free so easily sell them. No, for me it is not free, because bounty hunters must complete certain tasks to support the project. So it's natural that bounty hunters also want the best prices.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

They hate them because they blame bounty hunters for the low price on the exchange. From what I noticed, its not the fault of bounty hunters. I think the bots on the exchange are the ones to blame because they are posting a price that was unreasonably low. ICO's should avoid getting listed on exchanges that has bots because their coin value will just depreciate the moment it got listed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

if you analyzed it bounty hunters are only getting 2 to 7% of the supply the big bulks comes from investors or whales who wants to make a quick profit by dumping their investment, when it hit the market, they can do this because they have a huge 5 to 10% bonus as pre sale buyers.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

It's a no brainer lot's of bounty hunters dump their token or coins first day of listing whichever price it takes, they don't care since they' were given and earned without investment or money involve, can't blame them.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:10:36 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 11:25:01 PM by Question123

They are the one why the token dump. Because they are not concern to the people who investing in ICO and they sell their token once they get they reward because it is not good because they  sell their token fastly and they did not hold like even few weeks or months is better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: