Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 09:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20284 times)
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

I do not believe as well that the bounty hunters may influence somehow on the coin price. First, it is obviously that 1-3% will not influence on lots of things, second - nowadays usually the bounty rewards are given after the coin has been listed on the exchange
itsliss

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

the reason is not far fetched, when hunters dump, it affects the price of the token and thus lead to losses of investment. this also makes project lose credibility
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

If only I could kiss you now I definitely would! A blast of sanity in the sea of idiots trying to prove that bounty hunters can kill a coin!!! The allocation is too low. If you were project developers, would you ever let bounty hunters control your token's price? Never!

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

Bounty budgets are usually 1% of the total supply and even with dumping all of it it cannot hurt the coin price on long term. If we believe in that project instead of complaining on bounty hunters we can buy from hunters on discounted price.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

If the project has such a small liquidity that the bounty participants are able to influence the course, then this is a bad project. And do not be angry with the bounty of the participants.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Many people do that because they are trying to find an explanation of why they are losing so much money with their investments, we know that this is because the market is very difficult right now and almost no one is making money, but blaming the market which is faceless doesn't give the same satisfactory feeling as blaming bounty hunters, because bounty hunters are very visible in this forum, anyone that is wearing a signature of an ico is a bounty hunter that you can blame for what it's happening.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

I somehow agree with you. It is very true that bounty pool budget is just a small amount or very little percentage from the total supply of every project so it shouldn't affect the value of the token from the ico price. And developer of the project must have the buy back plan from the dumpers so that they could maintain the price of their token.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

We cant blame the bounty hunters for that, because most of the bounty hunters are just like a fellow workers online that only exerts their effort by selling their reward token and not aiming for a long hold. But you cant really blame the bounty hunter for the dump price, because bounty allocation only has 1%.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

Someone hates someone without any reason. if someone lose their profit, it was called scam.

Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

They have created an unfair distribution of wealth. I think there are a lot of bounty hunters here. They may be the people of the third country. But such behavior is undoubtedly self-defeating. The forum will lose its original luster.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

I think that those people who hate bounty hunters, don't see all the pictures as a whole. Because exactly the people who participated in the presale or privat sale try to get a quick profit. Well if the rules stipulate that the coins are frozen for a while, otherwise they are sold at the first opportunity.

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

when i get my token i dump it immediately am a bounty hunter what is the importance of token i got from project if not to sell instantly, let them hate bounty dumper we are making our money

That's not a good idea friend
You dumping your token immediately has definitely or will definitely kill the price if not even kill the project. Let's say you and so many people that got the token all dump, what do you think will remain of the token price. Surely it would have drop even far below the listing prize.
Did you know that most investors and development teams are the first to dump the token before the bounty hunter take it? That's why most bounty hunter are dumping it already since the price was starting to dump before they could get it. If they really value their project then they shouldn't be the first to dump everything and leave it like nothing happens.

It's too seldom to find a good projects that has a potential and yet continue to evolve like they weren't after for the money but instead of the project itself.

Exactly. It was rather naive to think that bounty hunters with a maximum of 5-10% of tokens of the total can immediately bring down the price of the token 5-10 times. If the project is in demand and has a strong team behind it, a working product, or at least a prototype, then selling bounty hunters can not greatly reduce the price of tokens.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

It is not only bounty hunters that dump,investors also tend to dump.There is no point keeping a coin that you know is leading you nowhere.Even if i have to loose,i still want to minimize my loss,the moment investors discover a coin will depreciate in value,they have no choice than to dump.As a matter of fact,if a project is solid,no matter how they try to dump,it will rise back.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

It is not only bounty hunters that dump,investors also tend to dump.There is no point keeping a coin that you know is leading you nowhere.Even if i have to loose,i still want to minimize my loss,the moment investors discover a coin will depreciate in value,they have no choice than to dump.As a matter of fact,if a project is solid,no matter how they try to dump,it will rise back.

Yes I also agree with that statement. Personally myalself witness that also investors do the the same. Its just a matter of give and  take. We need to be open minded that dump price will happened many as possible.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

everyone have the right to do what ever you like with your token when you receive but the fact about dumping is that it takes the market into a big dip that is why investors complain
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

Yes I also agree with that statement. Personally myalself witness that also investors do the the same. Its just a matter of give and  take. We need to be open minded that dump price will happened many as possible.

of course they can dump with free tokens which they get from bonuses when buying ico, everyone can do a dump if they hold a large number of tokens
Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

I think It was made up .Everyone talk like that .But normally bounty hunters get tokens after the investors.whale investors are the dumpers.When bounty hunters receive their tokens investors are already dumping token value so hunters are forced to sell @ low prices but all blame goes to hunters.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

of course they can dump with free tokens which they get from bonuses when buying ico, everyone can do a dump if they hold a large number of tokens
Dumping should make the price look more natural if the prices did not ever receive a huge dump before.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

I personally hate them, they only think about now and not the future and later starts regretting their actions later. They also don't care but want to sell in any penny just to kill a project. They don't ever learn

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

I agree with you, to think 1% to 5% share for the bounty is very small compare to their huge allocation for the bonuses that investors that can get that sometime it will reach of up to 50% bonus therefore 5% dumping is nothing to do with the 95% remaining tokens. I heard that sometime the ICO itself is the one who dump a huge amount right after the exchange will unlock to the market to cover the campaign expenses and sure profit so if this true then it is really unfair that investors will just put the blame to the hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: