Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499692 times)
funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:34:00 PM

Please don't feed him...  Smiley

It twas just a snack...

Grin

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

I found this:

The title says it all, we need an experienced Coin Dev as ours doesn't have the time due to his IRL job to do this. Instead we are offering a
1 BTC bounty for help in converting the coin as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you feel you can do this, please send joel511 a private message. State who you are, your experience, and give references so we may verify your elgiability.

Thanks for your time.

Is this true? Or this is some kind of a joke? Tongue

WHy devs are so quiet here? We need to know what is going on with the coin as it looks like it is dying?

hyeoam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:41:45 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/C2

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:44:20 PM

charts on this site not loading for me ...

Can you post some screens how does it looks like while it is working? Smiley

Thanks!
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:10:35 PM

Do not buy or sell Coin2 right now.......it appears that Coin2 had a double spend attempt and we are working on finding out if it was successful and how to fix it if so. 
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:32:29 PM

**[ANN]** Official Announcement Regarding Coin2 [1 BTC Bounty]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560871.new#new

We do listen to the community in case you guys are wondering.
Feel free to show your support until someone contacts us.

====================================
Donations Welcome
C2: SGH82BMcUxDquTcEt15TSDnc2G26TnPTYW
BTC: 16AoHAZ91Q5h96x3qM7w531QXai6FcPWxY
Doge: DJQNNRnFGdjDRCrjtAPMiXRcaBG36QpLBd
LTC: LSiGk4PT5fgPa8cm1Ys6upGXAQwS2Vh8kL

World without fiats!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 11:58:17 PM

Donations Welcome

ant what will happen in a case if no one will help with this?

C2 will die? Sad
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:02:26 AM

Donations Welcome

ant what will happen in a case if no one will help with this?

C2 will die? Sad

No we are not going to let it die. We are in talks at this moment about what to do, stay tuned.

World without fiats!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:20:46 AM

No we are not going to let it die. We are in talks at this moment about what to do, stay tuned.

Eh ... so tell me what you are going to do if you will not find a way to change from PoW...

Hmm... anyway. Good luck. I wish you work hard on it ...
42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:41:42 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 01:11:02 AM by 42coin fever

I was way to busy awhile for private business and informed by my associates that Coin2 may encounter it 1st early sign success phase close encountering of it kind.
Hell ya. You folks doing, not just good job but rather great job as united community safe guards and a very GOOD HEALTHY SIGN.

Everything happen with a cause. I am glad Joel takes it seriously on such issue so we wouldn't caught off guard when in the middle of booming period in months to come, that wold be a catastrophe.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:47:08 AM

Do not buy or sell Coin2 right now.......it appears that Coin2 had a double spend attempt and we are working on finding out if it was successful and how to fix it if so. 

let us know as soon as possible

n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:06:08 AM

+1

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
n3lz0n

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:18:38 AM

Eh ... so tell me what you are going to do if you will not find a way to change from PoW...

Hmm... anyway. Good luck. I wish you work hard on it ...

we'll keep you guys posted...thank you

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:36:20 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 01:47:00 AM by joel511

Ok so I am at work but I took a break to type this real quick, so bear with me...here is the problem....it appears a double spend was successful.....As far as I can tell Bittrex and Poloniex had safeguards in place like any good exchange should.  However, I dont know if Bter and Nxt-e had the same security protocols.  I am awaiting a response.  However, on a side not....

I started this coin to give people without mining hardware a chance to get involved.  I didnt think it would take off as fast as it did.  I thought I would still be passing out the initial 1000 wallets right now.  However, as most of you know, we grew very rapidly.  Im going to be honest, I was not prepared for this.  However, I figured that since I gave 1000 people a chance to get in on something for free, they would put in a little bit of effort.  However, only about a handful of people (probably the only people reading this) stuck with me throughout this period.  The other 900+ people would only mine for about ten minutes and then leave the rest of us with a high difficulty.  The other 900+ people would ask if I was "going to do this or do that".  I asked for an android wallet.  Paid two people for one, never got it.  I asked for people to solo mine with their cpu when hashrate got high.  If I was lucky, five people would jump on.  I asked multiple developers from "not so popular" coins to help me upgrade to Proof-of-Stake, and even paid some Coin2 to one, and got no response.  KingArbinV, Nelson, Kalisto, Pandher, 42coinfever, and venmo, have been the only people on the forum, and probably the only ones reading this. They have been spending valuable personal time on developing a game that could take the world by storm and could have made everyone a rich person.  But here we are today.  One person hacked the network, and stole coins.  Well sir, I hope you know that what you have just done will prove to the crypto world that not only have you hacked coin2 but you have discreted Crypto Currency in general.  Because of you, BTC will surely see the same fate.  And now we all know first hand.  The price of electricity will rise and the BTC block reward will halve.  Equipment to mine will become more expensive while the reward will go down.  I am not mad that you decided to cheat my coin.  I am mad that you probably carried out this task for financial gain, because you do not have enough fiat, wether it is USD, Euro, whatever fiat you use.  You tried to hack a system for personal financial gain.  However, had your scrawny, fucked up head not been in your ass, you would see how powerful crypto is.  You would see that it is more powerful than any one of us or any one of the different altcoins, more powerful than Bitcoin.  It has the power to put "money" back into the peoples hands.  And when the money is controlled by the people, the rest of the worlds issues will also be controlled by the people.  With crypto, the world has a chance to be a better place.  And for some reason, you decided to try and destroy that.  Dont get scared, I had hardly any Coin2 left, I gave it all away.  But thats just me, I didnt care about financial gain.  I wanted to end wars, solve hunger, find an alternative energy, explore space, clean our oceans.  If I were you I would be worried about the people who you stole BTC or Coin2 from.  I am going to find your IP address(I learned some computer forensics work) and broadcast it all around the web.  Then the wolves you just stole from can deal with you.  For me, I am going to try and rebuild my creation.  Ideas are bulletproof, and you cant double spend them ASSHOLE.

But here is where we are at if you care....

The Plan:
I am going to roll back the coin to before the double spend and switch to Proof of Stake.  We will , hopefully, work with the exchanges to sort this all out.

What I Need:
I need a developer(s) to help me with switching over to Proof of Stake...I am not paying until I see a working wallet.  I understand what it is and how it works but I dont know how to seamlessly switch from one to the other. 

For the Community: 
I apologize for this, I underestimated the sadness some people carry around with them.  THEY WILL BE TAUGHT A LESSON.  We will bring this coin back.  I understand if you lose faith.  But, give us some time to sort this out, and hopefully we can carry on down the same road, and this was just a speedbump.  Thank you.
n3lz0n

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:41:08 AM

+1 Joel...

and this is WHY I back this Coin2 (C2)...we have a real person with great ideas... :0)

The people behind this Coin2 are professionals, programmers, SystemsAdmins (M$/ Linux), ex AirForce guy, we will NOT SCAM anyone, I chat with these people almost everyday and I can say, they put effort into the Game development, which in turn will give value to Coin2.

Smiley

Regards,
Nelson

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:45:12 AM

What happened, why poloniex frozen the Coin2 market?

KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:46:49 AM

Ok so I am at work but I took a break to type this real quick, so bear with me...here is the problem....it appears a double spend was successful.....As far as I can tell Bittrex and Poloniex had safeguards in place like any good exchange should.  However, I dont know if Bter and Nxt-e had the same security protocols.  Here is where we are at

I started this coin to give people without mining hardware a chance to get involved.  I didnt think it would take off as fast as it did.  I thought I would still be passing out the initial 1000 wallets right now.  However, as most of you know, we grew very rapidly.  Im going to be honest, I was not prepared for this.  However, I figured that since I gave 1000 people a chance to get in on something for free, they would put in a little bit of effort.  However, only about a handful of people (probably the only people reading this) stuck with me throughout this period.  The other 900+ people would only mine for about ten minutes and then leave the rest of us with a high difficulty.  The other 900+ people would ask if I was "going to do this or do that".  I asked for an android wallet.  Paid two people for one, never got it.  I asked for people to solo mine with their cpu when hashrate got high.  If I was lucky, five people would jump on.  I asked multiple developers from "not so popular" coins to help me upgrade to Proof-of-Stake, and even paid some Coin2 to one, and got no response.  KingArbinV, Nelson, Kalisto, Pandher, 42coinfever, and venmo, have been the only people on the forum, and probably the only ones reading this. They have been spending valuable personal time on developing a game that could take the world by storm and could have made everyone a rich person.  But here we are today.  One person hacked the network, and stole coins.  Well sir, I hope you know that what you have just done will prove to the crypto world that not only have you hacked coin2 but you have discreted Crypto Currency in general.  Because of you, BTC will surely see the same fate.  And now we all know first hand.  The price of electricity will rise and the BTC block reward will halve.  Equipment to mine will become more expensive while the reward will go down.  I am not mad that you decided to cheat my coin.  I am mad that you probably carried out this task for financial gain, because you do not have enough fiat, wether it is USD, Euro, whatever fiat you use.  You tried to hack a system for personal financial gain.  However, had your scrawny, fucked up head not been in your ass, you would see how powerful crypto is.  You would see that it is more powerful than any one of us or any one of the different altcoins, more powerful than Bitcoin.  It has the power to put "money" back into the peoples hands.  And when the money is controlled by the people, the rest of the worlds issues will also be controlled by the people.  With crypto, the world has a chance to be a better place.  And for some reason, you decided to try and destroy that.  Dont get scared, I had hardly any Coin2 left, I gave it all away.  But thats just me, I didnt care about financial gain.  I wanted to end wars, solve hunger, find an alternative energy, explore space, clean our oceans.  If I were you I would be worried about the people who you stole BTC or Coin2 from.  I am going to find your IP address(I learned some computer forensics work) and broadcast it all around the web.  Then the wolves you just stole from can deal with you.  For me, I am going to try and rebuild my creation.  Ideas are bulletproof, and you cant double spend them ASSHOLE.

+1

My thoughts exactly.

Also There is a 1 BTC, 50,000 H20, and 5,000 NXT Bounty to upgrade the blockchain to POS to anyone with coin dev experience. Say thanks to N3lz0n and Joel for this. Joel might be the official Dev for the coin but he has a day job and doesn't have time to work out how to do this, we need the help of an experienced developer who will do the work first and be paid later. I have posted an ad for this task, its of high priority that we get this done fast, so transactions can resume.

World without fiats!
n3lz0n

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:47:37 AM

What happened, why poloniex frozen the Coin2 market?

RichWang, we asked all the exchanges to FREEZE trading for security issue.

Please read above posts.

thank you.

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:07:38 AM

Ok so I am at work but I took a break to type this real quick, so bear with me...here is the problem....it appears a double spend was successful.....As far as I can tell Bittrex and Poloniex had safeguards in place like any good exchange should.  However, I dont know if Bter and Nxt-e had the same security protocols.  Here is where we are at

+1

My thoughts exactly.

Also There is a 1 BTC, 50,000 H20, and 5,000 NXT Bounty to upgrade the blockchain to POS to anyone with coin dev experience. Say thanks to N3lz0n and Joel for this. Joel might be the official Dev for the coin but he has a day job and doesn't have time to work out how to do this, we need the help of an experienced developer who will do the work first and be paid later. I have posted an ad for this task, its of high priority that we get this done fast, so transactions can resume.

+2

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:09:58 AM

Ok so I am at work but I took a break to type this real quick, so bear with me...here is the problem....it appears a double spend was successful.....As far as I can tell Bittrex and Poloniex had safeguards in place like any good exchange should.  However, I dont know if Bter and Nxt-e had the same security protocols.  I am awaiting a response.  However, on a side not....

But here is where we are at if you care....

The Plan:
I am going to roll back the coin to before the double spend and switch to Proof of Stake.  We will , hopefully, work with the exchanges to sort this all out.

What I Need:
I need a developer(s) to help me with switching over to Proof of Stake...I am not paying until I see a working wallet.  I understand what it is and how it works but I dont know how to seamlessly switch from one to the other. 

For the Community: 
I apologize for this, I underestimated the sadness some people carry around with them.  THEY WILL BE TAUGHT A LESSON.  We will bring this coin back.  I understand if you lose faith.  But, give us some time to sort this out, and hopefully we can carry on down the same road, and this was just a speedbump.  Thank you.

we trust you, believe you.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: