Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4248 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.
So far cryptos have made many exceptions like utter jokes have become more successful whereas astonishing new innovations had faced failures. I mean to say even a product does not sound for a real world application, I could list out lots of successful ICOs whereas many good product based ICOs could not reach the soft goal also. Here we need to note one more thing, just a new product alone will not decide the success of a project. There are thousand other factors are involved to decide the fate of an ICO.

I suggest you to examine many things including team and future plans of developments and do not stop just with product of an ICO then only you may able to filter out among these many IOCs. Spend more hours for your research and analysis, you will soon become a more successful investor for sure.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

This is the primary reason why I like to research into projects with great use case. I plan to use these products when they are launched depending on their real life use cases. I invest into projects that I believe in their vision and I intend to use their products as well
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
If this product is really innovative and easy to use then I will definitely use this product. For example, if a company makes a good crypto wallet of the type ERC20 as MEW but is protected from hackers and is safe.

usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

When a company offers its own Blockchain. Then there is a high probability that I will use this product
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

I would only invest into ICOs with the possibility of a great product.
So yes, it is really important. because if there is no product, there is rarely any addad value, or useful thin for the average Joe.
Being appealing to everydays man is important! It will drive money into cryptoes.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Sure. There are a lot of very useful products.
For example:
- Lykke wallet (By the way, here you can profitably and conveniently buy BTC)
- DEEX (it's a decentralized ecosystem, exchange and so on..)
- OMX (unique project, there are no analogues, pursues good goals for all humanity)

I can continue for a very long time and I'm sure that each of you will be able to add something to this list
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

I would gladly use some products if they were applied with my country. For example, medical projects or KYC. Online loans would not take. And in games using crypto I play, for example, on the platform SmartHoldem.
Abiodun99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

Products are very germane, is one thing that determines the value and quality of the coin
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

For now, I have not found a product from IO in my country, but if it exists, I will first review the product, if it is good and can really benefit me, I will definitely use it.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

I do in fact, if the idea is not a straight on copy-paste from the real world problem (already solved) and spiced up with blockchain fancy cover to bring in investors. Sadly, most of the projects are like that. But if you can spot some of the gems and would really love to use their product then we can't be happier than that. We, crypto people, I mean. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

Honestly right now most investors are not interested in the product of the ICO or altcoin as they only see them for profits, specially traders. But if you want to use the product of the altcoin I would highly suggest that you choose it base on what you need and want whether it be music, cryptocurrency, games, art or even cargo so that you can benefit from it.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

As a rule, I couldn't care less. Be that as it may, there are intriguing choices. Lamentably, one of these undertakings solidified its exercises for legitimate reasons. For worldwide utilize, direction is fundamental. Despite the fact that this negates the fundamental thoughts of the digital money.
CafeCoinICO

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

Hey aleksandra_kickcity,

Many people in the cryptosphere view ICO's as a way to make a quick return on an investment and this is one of the problems facing cryptocurrencies. Because many people are focused on the coin price rising and falling with the intent on turning it back in USD or their home currency, often times the product is never fully realized. The ICOs that interest me most are the ones that have a dedication to adoption and their own use-case. If cryptocurrency continues to be viewed by the public as a get-rich-quick investment, adoption of any cryptocurrency will likely fail and the technology itself might die out.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

I am very concerned about the product and its uses. when I choose an ICO one of the criteria, I specify to choose the product or its use.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Honestly right now most investors are not interested in the product of the ICO or altcoin as they only see them for profits, specially traders. But if you want to use the product of the altcoin I would highly suggest that you choose it base on what you need and want whether it be music, cryptocurrency, games, art or even cargo so that you can benefit from it.

Yeah, I've noticed that. People are interested in another exchange and not in the product. In my community chat people never ask questions about token price but they've never asked about product.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

of course it can be very important when a product offers very useful innovations. this is the function of white paper in an ico.
I think you should study the ICO project in everything, including technology products and other things that can be an attraction and a future.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Depends on what kind of the product,,
If i need the product, of course i will use it my friend,, if not i just trade the coin or token on exchange

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Actually the product running long time after ICO, so i'm investing ICO just for investing and hoping for profit, not for using the real product.
But in the future if the products can fulfill my needs why not
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Product is important in ICO token although I don't normally use the product because it has its own target market. It. own depends if the product is for mass use because some products are made for company usage.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

As you say, there are many projects with innovations about products with the latest technology. Projects with good products will certainly invite many investors to join, so ideas, concepts, and innovations in technology are important in a project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: