Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4249 times)
Prime20

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Yes, of course. I do care about the product whenever I want to invest in any ico because it's like you are investing in their products.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

Yes, I really do care about the products as when you have good products the company working for then you can work for the company blindly where the return for your work will also be good. Good product companies give you assurance for not being fake one  so you can invest your time in their work too
I am still not using those products as I am still afraid of losing my coins as I'm new into this but if I get some profit I would be definitely looking forward to investing some on these products.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

I guess they have many peomising products of ICO it is because they wanted to raise their product as fast as they can and earn more investors to invest. In the other hand it will always undergo in a process which it takes for so long but the team did not give up because it is an opportunity to stike so that everyone will be successful.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

For now i don't find any product that's useful for me in my country. only gambling project XD well that's our nature
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

Yes, I really do care about the products as when you have good products the company working for then you can work for the company blindly where the return for your work will also be good. Good product companies give you assurance for not being fake one  so you can invest your time in their work too
I am still not using those products as I am still afraid of losing my coins as I'm new into this but if I get some profit I would be definitely looking forward to investing some on these products.

Have you heard anything about the project I work in?
It's KickCity
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

When choosing an ICO project for investment, the product of the project is extremely important, when a product is useful, the potential user to use the product is good, the new project grows.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

The implementation of the product is an important component of every successful project. From the variety of projects, I use the product of only one platform.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

The implementation of the product is an important component of every successful project. From the variety of projects, I use the product of only one platform.

are you satisfied of this service?
thanh2302

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

I have participated in many projects but I have not seen many products that created. I only see one they created to be a card to pay and store their token. I am still waiting to see more products from the projects from crypto
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Yeah thats a good topic to discuss because this issue is being forgotten everyone is talking about the top coins and being a asset but the general mean wasn't been in every conversation ..product will be importamt in time cryptocurrency bloom worldwide and all of this will be needed by many for sure
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

During ICO I don't care that much for a working product. If their plans seem decent enough I'd still invest. However, at some point I expect a whitepaper containing a road map that mentions the first version of a working product. I mean, funds are being collected in order to make the product. I care about blockchain in real world applications yes. I don't like those that only feel like Bitcoin (and perhaps) ethereum are the only valid blockchain projects out there. Blockchain is the catalyst!! Smiley
Conte_Forni

Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

There are good products that will play an important role in the future of crypto currency and help us in our work, but there are also bad ones that do not need a blockchain at all. I like to study projects and those that can help us in cryptography, I try to take part in ICO
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

If this is an interesting product for me, as for the user, then why not. But basically these are projects that do not bother me much as a user, but I see in them the perspective of the development and growth of the price of their token

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

I think product is one of the things that can make coin or token to be valuable so it is important that we care about prodcuts.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

hello yes! and I've heard that kickcity still developing product. I'm waiting
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

Of course, care, a useful product can attract investors, and useful products can produce more value, this is a fact that cannot be changed!
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

The product is the main thing in running the project, if the product is good, it will bring a large community and everything will continue to grow well. I care about products in the ICO project because products will determine the value of coins in the market, because people will invest their money in good ICOs that already have work products because the products in the ICO are one reason for the success of the project.
Zayn_Nazy

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Maybe. Some products is good and suitable for all of us such as freelancer platform, portfolio platform, music app,...
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

Many ICO projects are interesting only for their product, such as the AltairVR project and its virtual encyclopedia, it is a very useful and necessary product. Or project Cindicator,which became very successful in 2017 and still is a great success, the project Discipline and its platform with a database of employees and employers, the project Streamity and its platform for cryptocurrency and fiat money, the project Universa and an entirely new network with its own mainnet and a full range of users from well-known banks to the transport corporations. Therefore, the product is the most important part of the project and I try to use them in my life.
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

there are interesting products noteworthy. I would like that such there was more also less skam. It is a lot of good interesting projects for an obshchestav and business which can be used in everyday life which will facilitate work and life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: