Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4249 times)
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
If a company has a really practical and interesting product, then I use it. If I do not use this product, it will mean that I do not believe in the company I invested.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I think until now I have not really found an ICO with a product that I can use in my daily life. But if it is a service problem, I have used several exchanges that previously did ICO. I think why is there no sale and purchase of goods across countries that includes the use of cryptocurrency? Are there still many who are afraid of price manipulation? Uneven distribution of coins is very influential on this, I think. So all ecosystems must contribute to each other, whether it's miners, sellers, and buyers, and also holders.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

If the product project really turns out to be suitable in one area or another, then I will certainly use it!
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

I can say that in previous years people didn't care about the product but now the product is the most important part of ICO.

AKBonen

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

Of course, that's actually the main thing i would look after. It it has no purpose and has no connection with the real world usage i think it is useless.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

An indispensable condition for investing in a project is the product, therefore it is the product today that can attract new investors remarkably, which clearly can not pass just past a project that has a product and if there is at least an alpha version
Tondya

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

Product is important for an ICO. The more unique the product, the higher the chances of success. I plan using some of the products but at this point i need a lot of investments.

Sure, the most coins which have no product will no success in future and their price will be worthless.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

At the moment I have invested in the project Shivom and XYO Network.I hope I did it for good reason.They all have a great team that will lead these projects to their goal.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Tondya

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

I am in crypto for 2 years already, and I really have not been seen any useful products from all altcoins, maybe SIA and Ripple, but not many people use it.

Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Of course the product is very important, but crypto may still be crypto, which investors will not have a small part of a company. Investors care about the product because it is the best way to be able to penetrate a big exchange, which of course the end result is an advantage to token holders.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Yes, We committed to a good ICO this past year. The actual ICO guaranteed the crypto debit greeting card you can use to complete the deal within regarding lots of crypto shops as well as shops worldwide. We dropped deeply in love with the actual task since it offered me personally the chance to invest my personal crypto within actual life.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

In fact the product is very influential in continuation of the project in future to be stable and continuous. there have been many successful examples thanks to the superior products that have. but back to how needed products we will use / buy.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

I'm surprised that an official member of KickCity Project needs this opinion. You should have already known that the product is vital to a project and it can represent the future of that project. I have saw too many ICO's that failed because they don't have a working product and adoption for it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

Product is one of the most important things for me because today there are so many projects that only care about money.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

When choosing an ICO, I first look at the product. If the product makes life better - I will definitely use this product. I believe that the product is the most important thing for the project. It is very difficult to come up with a really useful product.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

that's for sure, I want to use a product that I promote whether it's on ICO or project bounty, I'm interested in using banking products from cryptocurrency.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

Of course, care, in my opinion, the product is the core of the project.
No matter how the appearance of the project is promoted, once it has no products, it cannot escape the fate of death.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

I used to think that the product is required, but then I saw that projects without the product sometimes grow well.

Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

I can't find ehought projects with working product. Most of companies are going to create main services and products only in 1-2 years. But during that time a lot of projects turn into scam...
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

It is very important that the ICOs or developers that do not have so much reputation in this field, have some model of the product they plan to make, that gives a lot of confidence to investors and bounty hunters too, because we must all do our part to try to invest in real and tangible projects, and as the income of the ICOs has fallen, we must be much more careful than before and a product ready or in developing can provide that confidence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: