Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4249 times)
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Some projects that I participated has a product that will be useful for myself so once it is available in the public I always test it and got happy because this space is really making our life much better with this new technologies.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

Yes of course I do care about the product because this will give you an idea if the product has a potential to become success in the future or not.

Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

I do care about peoduct. It's so evident that most atimes it is project that have working product thay usually stand the test of time and deliver well
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:53:49 AM

The success of a project depends on how well it is able to convince investors to patronize its coins during the ICO and one of the key factors necessary in drawing the attention of investors is how pleasing and feasible the idea or product of the project is.
Once the ICO is success, the survival of the coin on the market entirely depends on how supportive and strong the community of the project is and how the product of the project is in demand. If the product is one used in our day-to-day activities, its demand will always be on the rise which will give more value to the coin of the project.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:26:19 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

Yes!  I do really care about how good a projects product is. The market is about synthesizing opportunities and technology that will surely help many not promoting such worthless project with virtual products.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

Yes, I care about products especially those related to cryptocurrency, because I believe that anything related to the future cryptocurrency will benefit if we can run it correctly

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:51:22 AM

If a company and any other business that launches its name and their products , customers are eager to more about especially when there is product, I am also particular with the products of a certain company, the product of new lauched name make it more stonger in the promotions , so in the new project of ICO investment ,the platform is very important and if there are products so much the better.

ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:12:18 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.
Do you care about product and have a plan to using these products?
At first I was very care about the products, even I have a plan to used it after release. But in fact after the product was released and launched it did not affect to growth of the value of their tokens in the market, so I decided to not care anymore about the ICO products. Because have a good product or not, I think the results are the same.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

not all of them, sometimes I want to get something unique from ICO products, one of which is investing in real estate in the form of tokens. this way I can indeed use fiat, but it is very time consuming, and has a lot of energy. not to mention a lot of very confusing requirements.
therefore, for investment type services in real estate, I tend to be interested in being able to participate as an investor, even with not much money
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

I do care about peoduct. It's so evident that most atimes it is project that have working product thay usually stand the test of time and deliver well
yeah, i also care about projects that have products. because that is one proof that in the future their tokens will not die or disappear. the products they produce will make their tokens will last a long time.

briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

Yes, I care about the product, because the product related to cryptocurrency can provide us with future benefits, whatever crypto is related to when we do it well, the results will be good in the future
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

Of course, we care about the product, before joining ICO, which was the first time the product was seen. Is the product logical, interesting, promising to continue to be developed and can benefit. With the product, we will be able to see the performance of the team. Team performance can determine whether the ICO will work well, and have good prospects or not.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

In a project, products are sometimes not noticed. And they only see the potential of the ICO project in the market and the selling value of tokens. The project will continue to run well if they have a very good development team. So they will invest in tokens that have good volume.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:50:47 AM

Yes I do, particularly if I am invested in it. I usually choose ICOs where token has some use case within the platform, and for that I care about the product.
This will always be a contradiction, at the moment we need support for the ICO project which will make cryptocurrency continue to grow and be used by everyone. But in the othet side, every ICO especially this year shows a big failure when there are many projects that are scam, or detrimental to each project promoter, this is what we regret.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

Of course, when choosing an ICO for joining bounty campaigns or for investing, I first of all pay attention to the availability of the finished product or at least its incomplete readiness. The presence of such a product gives almost one hundred percent guarantee that the ICO team will not be fraudulent. In addition, if there is a finished product or it will be ready after a certain time, this indicates its viability and the presence of demand in the future for its token.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

Not really all of them, hut some of them do deserve the attention. I can invest in some of them but that doesn’t mean I’m ready to make use of the product.

Take for example the so called HTC Exodus or Finney, I’m not ready to make use of any of those but if I get chance to invest in any of them to profit later on, I will do just that. So not everyone is ready to make use of all those products but there is still going to be a few that are interested in it.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

In a project, products are sometimes not noticed. And they only see the potential of the ICO project in the market and the selling value of tokens. The project will continue to run well if they have a very good development team. So they will invest in tokens that have good volume.
value of token influenced too by working product.good developers team if have not any working product no one could appreciate them and no one would buy their token to support its developtment.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

If they are creating a useful products in their company, i think im gonna invest on them.
But if only they are a legit and really exist, we need to take extra caution before participating in any ICO because there are fraud projects.
There are a lot of promises in ICO, but there are only few companies who keep their promises after.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

Even they are promising products I'm not using it if I don't interested, but if I interested their products maybe I'm gonna use it.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

This is the current reality in such a market. the fact is that now almost no projects who have a finished product. so investors just want to make fast money  on speculation

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: