Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4249 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Currently, I do not dare to participate in ICO projects anymore, because they are too risky, it may be difficult to recover, so do not try to hold off as soon as possible.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

Before I invest in an ICO project, I always check if the project has ready-made products. If there is no ready-made product, what type of product is it? Are there innovations and needs? So I think these products are related to the development of the entire ICO!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

Having a product of the project is  very important for me. For example, the online.io project has extension products for their firefox and chrome. I think it's in beta now, but it works.

KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

I think if the ICO product and the token are not related to each other, then the existence of the token is meaningless! And I think most ICO projects just raise money for their own benefit, not to create better products!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Of course, because the product is the driving force of the project, there is no product, there is no success

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
Yes, if the project can successfully complete the development plan, I will try to use their products.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

When choosing an ICO project for investment for at least two or three months, I already pay attention to the product of the project. It should be in demand for a long period. Product availability is one of the main characteristics of ICO. Especially if I intend to invest for a year or more.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I would love to use the projects that offer many Icoyu But in fact no project is not fully implemented and it is difficult to judge what we will get in the end and whether we will be able to see the finished product

freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

I do not care about the product in these days. The most important thing is to earn. But, to earn good, we need to consider the quality of the product.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

Many projects already work on mainnet: steemit, good, BitTube and many more especially different wallets.
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

I'm not a trader and all my investments are long term. That's why I choose projects with a good and promising product and already use some of those products.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

Yes I will, every ICO must have a product that people can benefit with it and that is useful to the society. People will look and buy the product if its good, useful and can not create harm for themselves.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

Yes, always. I always like to get into projects that have real world use cases
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

Even if i won't be using the product of an ICO, i am still very much concerned if it has a working product or not, because without that, there is no way the tokens or coin can have value.
loveinberlin

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

I do care about products and I think that there is nothing to worry about. To my mind, it is better to use btc as the digital currency now. I hope that btc is the best digital coin on the market
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

The product is exactly what investors are investing in. Looking at the product, even if it is a beta version, it will be possible to predict whether it will be revived and bring income, the success of the project directly depends on it.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

The product is exactly what investors are investing in. Looking at the product, even if it is a beta version, it will be possible to predict whether it will be revived and bring income, the success of the project directly depends on it.
Having products is a very good way to introduce your coin to the market, that's why most of the projects to consider legit and promising was having a good product and sustainable. The future depends on how the product is in demand, so the market activity will increase and also we will see a much better way for the price to increase.
IndianaJons

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

I have been using ICO for a long time. I used to make cash investments, but now is not the best time to invest because of the falling cryptocurrency market. So I decided to wait.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

Products launched by ICO companies are certainly very important because if the product is good, the company must be good too. And this is very important for your consideration before deciding to join the ICO project. Before joining the ICO project, of course, we have to do research.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

Having a product of the project is  very important for me. For example, the online.io project has extension products for their firefox and chrome. I think it's in beta now, but it works.

That can be used to determine how serious the developers to creating their concept and product is a very important thing in these days. We need a prduct which can get a lot of attention from the investors and users. Not all of products can be used properly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: