Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency  (Read 3604 times)
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

I think same thing are said by the expert. If you see the chart, you can see the market had a very big run in the last year. I think form all the indication it will continue something for another run.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

I think same thing are said by the expert. If you see the chart, you can see the market had a very big run in the last year. I think form all the indication it will continue something for another run.
I hope that the cryptocurrency will soon recover and start growing again, it would be very cool.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
I do believe that this year is not a good year for cryptocuurency because of too much scam. Some people want to take advantage of the popularity of crypto and they lure somebody who don't have knowledge about crypto to invest and end up being scammed.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
I do believe that this year is not a good year for cryptocuurency because of too much scam. Some people want to take advantage of the popularity of crypto and they lure somebody who don't have knowledge about crypto to invest and end up being scammed.
I agree, this 2018 is not prosperous year for crypto because until now the value of all crypto is not rising even a little and its rapidly dropping. Also I think its been a long time and until now its still dropping price, so I think this year 2018 is not good year for cryptocurrency. But I'll still believe that crypto price will possible to increase since there are 4 months left before the end year 2018, so there are possibility crypto price might increase even its not go higher but atleast it can bring good profit.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

this year looks not promising for cryptocurrency, but we just need to stay up n doing. Patience is the main key in cryptocurrency e just need to hold our coins till the market is healed and back to place when e can make huge profit from our investment.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Right from the beginning of the year up to this moment looking at the market chart you will notice most especially in the aspect or Bitcoin and Ethereum that the market has been dropping abnormally which have affected most investors.. but I believe since we are just in the middle of the year that it will definitely run up to the moon.
Cryptosuperb

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

BTC hit 6k several times this year, and bounced back up relatively fast, but this is worst altcoin beating in 2018, and I think that 99% of us who are trading on exchanges are bleeding out now!
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

I think 2017 year was really great for cryptocurrencies, almost all altcoins showed multiple growth. But in 2018 year we are seeing a serious correction, that's just a part of a cycle - after recession goes growth and vice versa.

Dadianguang

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

This year, many reasons have caused a serious decline in the current market. This is not only caused by ETF. I think the impact of global trade competition on cryptocurrencies is also very large.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Were only in the middle of the year so who are you to decide what will be the future of crypto?we have same situation as last year though not exactly the same but almost and we can confirm what had happen at the end yesr when the price unexplained growth to almost $20,000 so better shut up your mouth and wait what will happen soon
Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Indeed it is not one, however, the last quarter of the year still hold a ray of light or hope in this gloomy day as far as crypto rising and falling of price are concerned. However it is, patience still needs to be imbibed, since the so called analyysts could only speculate,  and they have said the last quarter could be fruitful, let's keep the fingers crossed and do not hastily conclude on the year as it has not drawn to a close yet. Yes, Bitcoin peaked this year, so, not entirely bleak for the year 2018
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Yes we now see for yourself all year 2018 crypto price tends to fall. compared with last year's drop in the market pretty much crypto. but there is hope this year, because the year 2018 is still a few months before the change of the year. may be improved.
Melodysong

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

This year has been a bit of a dull year for cryptos. A lot of bad new made the price to plummet and this hasnt been a good thing so far. We hope for the better for the market to make its bull run soon
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

I started involving myself in cryptos just this year 2018, but those who were in from the last year 2017 are saying last year was better than this year. Almost all of them agree to this. But I still think there can be a surprise run later this year.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

2018 is not bring good news for investor and user of crypto currency. Coins lost its value rate in low level , they loss their stability also it is not a good thing happened. But soon it will recover hope so.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Yes, you can say that. But it's temporary! After all, the forecast of crypto-currencies often does not give a real picture of what will happen in the future. This market is still too new and unexplored, which does not allow us to always analyze what is happening with the help of standard economic instruments.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Any business experiences ups and downs and the crypto world is no exception. You are right, though, 2018 is shaping to not be a good year for cryptocurrency; way too unpredictable this year. However, I still believe that it will be prosperous and come back up by the final quarter of the year and even more people will join the crypto world.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Last fall saw a lot of posts about the fact that someone did not have time to jump into the departing train, this year they had a good chance
for investment. Only now everyone doubts and try to understand the train just stopped or off the rails.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

This market is many people have brought up the hysteria this year. Personally, I am ready to keep and accumulate my bags, in the hope that soon everything will change and my patience will be rewarded.
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

I think all this year there has been a continuous decline, but it is natural to look at various commodities and economic conditions globally, I think this Q4 period is still a chance to recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: