May 01, 2024, 03:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009205 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BeholdTheTrueWake

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:22:22 AM

heres my thing, and im not suggesting its anyones view on here im using this as an example, everyone wants to be the hero! do it by the book! night in shinning armour shit. The world we live in doesn't work that way, this place is not pretty and if you walk around with higher than thee attitude will gonna get eaten alive. we have a saying were im from and its that corruption is the most efficient way of getting anything done... period. Now the point im trying to get at is, for us to succeed in what ever goal we want to achieve, we have to play the "enemy" at their own game, use the tools that they use to our advantage. let me give you an example, ,mintpal, the voting, yes as a community we did facking amazing we racked up the votes but in the end what sealed the victory for us? the last min votes that were bought, the very thing that we were giving the opposition shit for! without doing that we would still be voting, denie all u want but thats how it went.

now, Yes its not ideal to do things this way but hell have you seen the humans beings being created? what youth looks like today? to make a change in this world you going to have to play a dirty game else you are going to be beaten down at every opportunity the opposition gets. Now in terms of the TZM mind set that would mean using greed, currencies etc to our advantage. i dont care if ppl get rich along the way, so be it, what i care about is that the goal is reached and up n till now thats not happening! we have a real chance here guys, but we cant walk around with rose tinted glasses! I dont care how we get there, i just care that we get there. Its not about taking the high road or the low road, its about taking the right road.    

Thanks for letting me know to put you on ignore.

If others wouldn't mind letting me know they agree with the acorn so I can put them on ignore too, I'd greatly appreciate it!

there is no need to be childish, we all have different views on the world and different experiences! what im getting at is that to appeal to the majority you have to use the things that currently appeal to them! that draw them in! because that who you want! you want tom dick and harry on the sofa watching mtv to go hey zeitcoin? whats that? this is cool! let me get involved! not just the ppl in the crypto world! haha

doge technically doesn't have every tom, dick, and harry and their community gets things done. i mean funding the Jamaican bobsled team isn't world changing, but it made the news and actually helped their Olympic efforts.
now imagine if that energy was applied to something more productive, the possibilities.
by being honest, helping people, showing our stance on corruption and oppression of the people, then the appeal will come.
so you'd rather build another corrupt organization? go along to get along?
whatever happened to be the change you want to see in the world?
don't submit to the old "The world we live in doesn't work that way" then change it. i'm sick of all the submissiveness in this world, when will we wake up?

I see what you saying, and what im saying is we live in a world of sheep! people are sheep, they have heard mentality! be it from 3rd to 1st world the majorities behaviour is predictable to an extent! for us to make a change we have to be clever about it, because i can tell you know if anything we do is going to be significant someone will be pissed off and they will hit back hard! and unless you ready for it you can say goodbye. What doge did was target a popular news story something that was trending at the time, they were smart, they used what was available and made a difference! me being from a VERY 3rd world place I have very different views to most i agree but im not sorry for it because its opened my eyes to things that people think will work but in reality wont.....at all. another thing we need to consider is that more than half the world is on poverty i believe, chances are most dont have any access to the crypto world and dont give a shit either because they are trying to survive! ideally id love for something that would reach them, appeal to them and get those people on board! because its the people on the ground that make the difference.  

maybe a fund could be raised to build a small solar farm with solar mining rigs, and a way for them to access the funds, wouldn't be much, but it gets them in the crypto world. it would take much more than just that, but it's just a random thought i've been having.
it's ideas that shape the future. you seem to give up too much. it sounds like you don't really know where you stand yet. we need less disparity and more positive energy around here.
more ideas and solutions preferably.

whos giving up? haha im not! and i share the same goal as TZM just not the mind set or path maybe. Now that is a good idea, practical im not sure but its that kind of thinking which i like! im also saying we need to get into the main stream, 2 ways of doing it, either like tux suggested and yourself by doing something like doge did OR using the tools and methods available to us to increase the value of this coin so that it becomes desirable by the mainstream which would allow us to fund larger operations etc. Am i coming across clearer with that? haha I can see how I might have given off a strange vibe but understand im trying to find lasting solutions not just ones that look pretty on paper. 

in the end this is all good healthy conversation. im glad that we can at least speak on our ideals here. it's how the communities ideology begins to take form. the more people weigh in on things like this, the more rigid of shape it takes.
so yea, you may have rubbed some the wrong way by seeming to support corruption, but i think i know where you're coming from, i just don't agree with it.
i see money as a tool, and only a tool. i see no more value in it than that.
it's a tool we unfortunately have to use in this current society, wasn't our choice, just was decided so a long time ago.
i could care less about being rich, def not here for that.
 im here for the change that's waiting to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:24:25 AM

Any reason why a late investor should put some money into Zeit?  I like the name but... not enough!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
azz365

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:25:28 AM

At now ,how many coins has mined?
angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:28:20 AM

heres my thing, and im not suggesting its anyones view on here im using this as an example, everyone wants to be the hero! do it by the book! night in shinning armour shit. The world we live in doesn't work that way, this place is not pretty and if you walk around with higher than thee attitude will gonna get eaten alive. we have a saying were im from and its that corruption is the most efficient way of getting anything done... period. Now the point im trying to get at is, for us to succeed in what ever goal we want to achieve, we have to play the "enemy" at their own game, use the tools that they use to our advantage. let me give you an example, ,mintpal, the voting, yes as a community we did facking amazing we racked up the votes but in the end what sealed the victory for us? the last min votes that were bought, the very thing that we were giving the opposition shit for! without doing that we would still be voting, denie all u want but thats how it went.

now, Yes its not ideal to do things this way but hell have you seen the humans beings being created? what youth looks like today? to make a change in this world you going to have to play a dirty game else you are going to be beaten down at every opportunity the opposition gets. Now in terms of the TZM mind set that would mean using greed, currencies etc to our advantage. i dont care if ppl get rich along the way, so be it, what i care about is that the goal is reached and up n till now thats not happening! we have a real chance here guys, but we cant walk around with rose tinted glasses! I dont care how we get there, i just care that we get there. Its not about taking the high road or the low road, its about taking the right road.    

Thanks for letting me know to put you on ignore.

If others wouldn't mind letting me know they agree with the acorn so I can put them on ignore too, I'd greatly appreciate it!

there is no need to be childish, we all have different views on the world and different experiences! what im getting at is that to appeal to the majority you have to use the things that currently appeal to them! that draw them in! because that who you want! you want tom dick and harry on the sofa watching mtv to go hey zeitcoin? whats that? this is cool! let me get involved! not just the ppl in the crypto world! haha

doge technically doesn't have every tom, dick, and harry and their community gets things done. i mean funding the Jamaican bobsled team isn't world changing, but it made the news and actually helped their Olympic efforts.
now imagine if that energy was applied to something more productive, the possibilities.
by being honest, helping people, showing our stance on corruption and oppression of the people, then the appeal will come.
so you'd rather build another corrupt organization? go along to get along?
whatever happened to be the change you want to see in the world?
don't submit to the old "The world we live in doesn't work that way" then change it. i'm sick of all the submissiveness in this world, when will we wake up?

I see what you saying, and what im saying is we live in a world of sheep! people are sheep, they have heard mentality! be it from 3rd to 1st world the majorities behaviour is predictable to an extent! for us to make a change we have to be clever about it, because i can tell you know if anything we do is going to be significant someone will be pissed off and they will hit back hard! and unless you ready for it you can say goodbye. What doge did was target a popular news story something that was trending at the time, they were smart, they used what was available and made a difference! me being from a VERY 3rd world place I have very different views to most i agree but im not sorry for it because its opened my eyes to things that people think will work but in reality wont.....at all. another thing we need to consider is that more than half the world is on poverty i believe, chances are most dont have any access to the crypto world and dont give a shit either because they are trying to survive! ideally id love for something that would reach them, appeal to them and get those people on board! because its the people on the ground that make the difference.  

maybe a fund could be raised to build a small solar farm with solar mining rigs, and a way for them to access the funds, wouldn't be much, but it gets them in the crypto world. it would take much more than just that, but it's just a random thought i've been having.
it's ideas that shape the future. you seem to give up too much. it sounds like you don't really know where you stand yet. we need less disparity and more positive energy around here.

whos giving up? haha im not! and i share the same goal as TZM just not the mind set or path maybe. Now that is a good idea, practical im not sure but its that kind of thinking which i like! im also saying we need to get into the main stream, 2 ways of doing it, either like tux suggested and yourself by doing something like doge did OR using the tools and methods available to us to increase the value of this coin so that it becomes desirable by the mainstream which would allow us to fund larger operations etc. Am i coming across clearer with that? haha I can see how I might have given off a strange vibe but understand im trying to find lasting solutions not just ones that look pretty on paper. 

in the end this is all good healthy conversation. im glad that we can at least speak on our ideals here. it's how the communities ideology begins to take form. the more people weigh in on things like this, the more rigid of shape it takes.
so yea, you may have rubbed some the wrong way by seeming to support corruption, but i think i know where you're coming from, i just don't agree with it.
it's a tool we unfortunately have to use in this current society, wasn't our choice, just was decided so a long time ago.

See im the same, money is a tool which i need to survive! if i didnt need it i wouldnt use it! but its a tool we need also to get this coin going places! I probably need to explain myself better but im not going to because if people want to be rubbed the wrong way and act like children, banishing those who dont fit in to their idea of the world then thats fine! people who arnt flexible are ppl who go no where. but ye im more than open to others ideas i dont have to like em but im not going to bash em.  
BeholdTheTrueWake

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:29:46 AM

Already been done... SolarCoin's doing that.

I've always wondered why new buildings aren't required to have solar panelled roofs already... That could be an angle maybe.

i looked into that coin a couple months back, it didn't seem concrete enough for me to get behind. if they're actually making it happen and funding solar projects, that's awesome.
my idea takes it a step further, but maybe they'll capitalize on it in the future.
we could too Smiley
angryacorn

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:30:32 AM

Any reason why a late investor should put some money into Zeit?  I like the name but... not enough!

its the only new coin that actually has a active community with a active dev team and a real purpose other than quick profit! this coin is for the long run Smiley and we welcome all. p.s you should have been here for the mintpal vote race....you would have been won over in an instant!
TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:31:05 AM

We've still got 2-3 block halvings to go until we're at 1 block reward, price will fluctuate a fair bit in the next 3-4 weeks.

make of that what you will.

The ideology behind it.... That's for you to make up your mind whether it's enough to add value.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
TuxNut

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:33:04 AM

I've always wondered why new buildings aren't required to have solar panelled roofs already... That could be an angle maybe.

i looked into that coin a couple months back, it didn't seem concrete enough for me to get behind. if they're actually making it happen and funding solar projects, that's awesome.
my idea takes it a step further, but maybe they'll capitalize on it in the future.
we could too Smiley

Yea, seemed .... well, I didn't go for it.

All for the idea, just thought I'd let you know, incase you didn't already :|

angryacorn

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:37:58 AM

we could too Smiley

Problem with current solar tech in under developed nations is that, that solar tech is worth good money and is often stolen and sold or broken! also its very dependant on weather conditions obviously and in places that have volatile weather patterns, its not much use. however!!! i have seen a technology (not 100% sure on how it works) but where solar panels are used in combination with dron tech so that you have floating solar farms which are in more stable areas of the atmosphere......no there is one other tech that im aware of but im trying to confirm! however I know there are heavy weights interested but unsure if it actually exists! dont want to elaborate more but when i can find out more ill post and see what people think! prob is this guys is wanting alot of money just to meet him which makes me suspicious but others who have met him have said that it appears what he created works although they not sure how......hows that for giving up Wink
jsrev

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:39:01 AM

I also like the approach this coin is getting, even if ideals differ, they still come out of idealists. I am also here because I'm tired of the corrupt ways in which almost everything is done, and I think that the real merit is in fighting corruption through honest means.
Money has the value that people assign to it, and it's alright and necessary to value it. However, the original purpose of currency was practical transportation, to exchange. Now it seems to mostly fuel greed. We can show that we can give it another meaning, that'd be an achievement.

BTC - 1G8gS81BKKnqsCPsQ12X4aehQYpLD3RXeC
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:39:52 AM

We've still got 2-3 block halvings to go until we're at 1 block reward, price will fluctuate a fair bit in the next 3-4 weeks.

The ideology behind it.... That's for you to make up your mind whether it's enough to add value.

I always put this kind of question to see the reaction of the supporters.
Today I'm shopping for long term coins , so I don't care a bit about block halving.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
angryacorn

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:42:54 AM

Today I'm shopping for long term coins , so I don't care a bit about block halving.

If you looking for long term this is the right coin, the community is still new only a few weeks old but we already a large presence! wont lie, we have had a few hiccups here and there but it hasnt stopped us and in fact has brought us closer together! In the process of laying the last few foundations before setting out on the journey! its a good time to get on board if you are seriously interested Smiley
TuxNut

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:44:00 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 03:54:34 AM by TuxNut

Any reason why a late investor should put some money into Zeit?  I like the name but... not enough!

As an investor, don't know about Zeit for long term (literally as not thought about it from investor perspective rather than unsure if it'll survive).
Check CASH. Look to go though a rough transition from solo Dev (AWOL) to community developed and therefore the price is VERY low.
Wouldn't buy in at the moment as we may fail, but put on 'to watch' list, if we get organised, that's got a lot of long term potential

I also like the approach this coin is getting, even if ideals differ, they still come out of idealists. I am also here because I'm tired of the corrupt ways in which almost everything is done, and I think that the real merit is in fighting corruption through honest means.
Money has the value that people assign to it, and it's alright and necessary to value it. However, the original purpose of currency was practical transportation, to exchange. Now it seems to mostly fuel greed. We can show that we can give it another meaning, that'd be an achievement.

Like, make people aware of what money actually is, a medium of exchange, not something to be sought after in and of itself, rather access to the resources that we'd like/need.
It certainly does seem to go over people's heads these days.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:49:19 AM

Any reason why a late investor should put some money into Zeit?  I like the name but... not enough!

As an investor, don't know about Zeit for long term (literally as not thought about it from investor perspective rather than unsure if it'll survive).
Check CASH. Look to go though a rough transition from solo Dev (AWOL) to community developed and therefore the price is VERY low.
Wouldn't buy in at the moment as we may fail, but put on 'to watch' list, if we get organised, that's got a lot of long term potential

I usually do a check on the altcoin market once every month. I pick 50-100.
Out of those purchase at max 10.I need to get only 2 or three right Smiley

But i'm getting tired and I would like to have some coins that I can forget for a few weeks and check back only to see what's new.
Like bitcoin was 2 years ago..

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
angryacorn

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:56:13 AM

at the moment no coin is promising! bear market! so throw a dart! but zeit is def a good choice at the moment, lots of interest.
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:58:30 AM

there will not be a consensus on charity's

we will remain a decentralized participatory democracy

think a charity is relevant, put it to the test

we are not here to elect officials to do things

you want to get something done, you gotta do it yourself

we are defined by our actions

I personally will not support charity unless they prove themselves to be well thought out, transparent and functional.
At the moment, 0 meet those combined requirements, hence why we will need to do things ourselves through projects.

if you have nothing concrete to actually offer, let the active and productive members of our community define the community
and go acquire the skills and knowledge relevant to Zeitcoins goals to become an active and productive member.

accepting your own ignorance and not doing anything about it is not acceptable, nothing is stopping you from understanding anything or acquiring any skills except yourself.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:00:03 AM

at the moment no coin is promising! bear market! so throw a dart! but zeit is def a good choice at the moment, lots of interest.

Bitcoin is at a point where it needs to move. Pressure it's building , and if bitcoin goes up usually the alts go even faster.
It happened before....

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
angryacorn

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:03:38 AM

Bitcoin is at a point where it needs to move. Pressure it's building , and if bitcoin goes up usually the alts go even faster.
It happened before....

true, personally im invested in zeit and flapcoin! zeit because its more than just trying to make a quick buck and flapcoin because if they get there act together that coin will be worth lots and pay bills! like iv said this coin has had its up and downs but its the most promising from what i can see! that 21btc buy wall on mintpal says alot. anyones the hell out of me but hey.
Murphy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:03:53 AM

found this, a good place to get some ideas
http://www.charitywatch.org/toprated.html

also some others i ran across

http://www.fireflysolar.net/
http://www.offgrid-energy.co.uk/
http://www.charitywater.org/whywater/
http://www.solar-aid.org/

just ideas, but more of what i'd like to see the community do, actually help people, especially those in need. at least to begin with, we can't change the world overnight. but we can make an impact on those lives who will appreciate it the most.

Great list BeholdTheTrueWake!
If anyone is able to find worthy projects like those above or have great ideas that match the ideals of this movement please post them or message me. I'm currently compiling a list for a charity/project-based lottery for Zeitcoin. Lets get the word of crypto out there. Lets help some communities in need. This effort and many like it will strengthen the life of the coin and ultimately seek to increase the quality the life for everyone.

I can't say it enough, this community is great. Onwards!!
BeholdTheTrueWake

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:05:00 AM

i wonder if the people in the emoticoin thread are carrying the same sort of conversations as this? lol
i only kid. but it shows that there are many other coins out there that don't even have these sort of healthy conversations or ideas flowing. we're fortunate to have that so early. we're not better in any way than them, but it shows what their community is about, just making a quick buck and then vanishing. well most of them will anyway, there may be a few people in there genuinely trying to grow the community, that's why they should come over here when that doesn't work out for them Smiley

*oh and we only had that neck and neck race on mintpal because of their ridiculous 6.6btc.
only a percentage of our votes were from btc, the rest was all community! that shows that even though we may have used a  small amount of the "tool" (money), it was still the robust Zeitcoin community that made it raise to the top so quickly. we're talking people voting all around the globe all around the the clock. awesome.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: