May 01, 2024, 06:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009205 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:31:20 PM

demand demand demand! the sense of entitlement is sickening.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:32:06 PM

I feel cheated Sad I develop you a bot, but I not get a bounty. I had a better opinion of you.
well I dont get help with my wallet and did translate, did blog posts for this coin, promotion and telling about it in fb, Been here since the launch.
All what I get is being ignored

Quit whining and lying. We've tried to help but none of it apparently worked, therefore you'll have to try and figure more stuff out yourself, these problems have existed for most coins as far as I can tell. Some folks get unlucky with some wallets. Hence there's likely a solution somewhere, have you tried looking in the tech support thread or have you just been spamming us here thinking users are able to solve your tech issues?

I know I'm pretty tired of the number of people who just ask ask ask and never seem to look for a solution themselves, it's always someone elses job to fix their issues while not mentioning the help people have proved already.

+1,000,000
lol, good luck with that. -.-

bumblebee33

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:32:51 PM

I feel cheated Sad I develop you a bot, but I not get a bounty. I had a better opinion of you.
well I dont get help with my wallet and did translate, did blog posts for this coin, promotion and telling about it in fb, Been here since the launch.
Thats just redicles man that I have asked to help with my wallet allready so many times and this community doesnt care about that. LOL I think people here are LOST.
You really think that normal people will bother thinking how to make Zeit wallet working??
I think they just go and use other coin with better wallet system.
Good luck with that...!!
The wallet have to be updated ( atleast windows wallet ), because it not working properly.

This is not only me who have problems with wallet. It was bad since the launch.

Yeah, you are like 14 days too late with your wallet issue!! That was on the first day of the release on the 500th block. Come on, are you serious!! Complain, complain.. We are all volunteering here. We don't owe you anything. You think you will achieve something with this attitude?
jomama22

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:33:13 PM

Thats just redicles man that I have asked to help with my wallet allready so many times and this community doesnt care about that. LOL I think people here are LOST.
You really think that normal people will bother thinking how to make Zeit wallet working??
Good luck with that...!!
The wallet have to be updated ( atleast windows wallet ), because it not working properly.

Have you bothered using the search function? also, not all of us know how to fix your problem, nor are we stand-by CS reps.
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:33:40 PM

I Agree. Coin  are great! Great launch! Great Developer, making great work for this community and for a great Zeit coin itself.
Had been looking alot into this coin and so far I Like this coin, replies here and want to tell about it for others to spread the info how I can.
I did translation on thai for this coin and been up for 50k give away. Just got my wallet fixed after a little problem for 2 days (messed up with the wallet in the beginning) and now after update and adding conf with nodes to my appdata it looks like it started finding the connections and should sync soon.. . Made a online wallet now also Smiley

Just want to let everyone know that EVERYTHING Okay! Wallet working! Great Launch! Great developers with nice and creative ideas for this coin future!

Come and mine some Zeits with us and share this with your family and friends!

PEACE And LOVE!

Zeit-Wallet: MfkAjyBeS2CEYaJDTBaeFAGcmaFmCo5QNz

Oh, look what I found.

Never worked you say? Never got help you say?

Take your FUD and shove it!

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:35:10 PM

Here's an interesting question...

(for anyone with the time & nous to work it out)

WHAT PERCENTAGE of all the currently-mined Zees are listed on exchanges & what % is being held in private wallets?

I think keeping a track of the ratio between the two will give a reasonable indication of how the concept of this coin being a 'keeper' is developing - how many of us ARE actually hanging onto our Zeit for the future.

Any takers?

Total issued: 21,108,590,104
Total aprox. in Exchanges (Mintpal and Coinex): 3,500,000,000-4,000,000,000

Percentage aprox. in Exchanges: 17-19%

Cheers mate Cheesy

I'd say that was quite a healthy balance for this stage of the life of our coin.

As people do their research about how Zeit is SUPPOSED to work, that ratio should come down a bit.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

Hey, some people tried to help you.
Maybe a port is blocked by your firewall or by a security suite.

Please safe you wallet, delete everything, install latest qt-wallet and have a look if it syncs. (without importing your old wallet)
If it does not, you have another problem.

Maybe http://www.wireshark.org/ could help you.

If you have teamviewer ready, i could have a look.

bumblebee33

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:35:48 PM

I Agree. Coin  are great! Great launch! Great Developer, making great work for this community and for a great Zeit coin itself.
Had been looking alot into this coin and so far I Like this coin, replies here and want to tell about it for others to spread the info how I can.
I did translation on thai for this coin and been up for 50k give away. Just got my wallet fixed after a little problem for 2 days (messed up with the wallet in the beginning) and now after update and adding conf with nodes to my appdata it looks like it started finding the connections and should sync soon.. . Made a online wallet now also Smiley

Just want to let everyone know that EVERYTHING Okay! Wallet working! Great Launch! Great developers with nice and creative ideas for this coin future!

Come and mine some Zeits with us and share this with your family and friends!

PEACE And LOVE!

Zeit-Wallet: MfkAjyBeS2CEYaJDTBaeFAGcmaFmCo5QNz

Oh, look what I found.

Never worked you say? Never got help you say?

Take your FUD and shove it!

Good find!
I say, we are a pretty tight community and we hold together!!!!
14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:37:24 PM

Please sell me in good hands I can not heavily costly to buy because the money are not many and I do not only to himself in half with a friend I buy

Buy at a price of 2 satoshi (85 satoshi LTC)

Exchange CoinEx

To whom need money urgently I hope that to me will be selling simply so it would be better if all the needed money Miner sell me and I will cherish for the purse money hildren long and carefully
Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:38:53 PM

Good luck with that...!!

Yeah, you are like 14 days too late with your wallet issue!! That was on the first day of the release on the 500th block. Come on, are you serious!! Complain, complain.. We are all volunteering here. We don't owe you anything. You think with this attitude you will achieve something?
'well, Sorry I'm new here and yes I though community stand for each other and when someone is in trouble then community try to solve the problem how they can. Thats why I tried to find someone here who Could understand easily my problem and propably tell something how I could make my Wallet working.
Well what else I could do right? Allready tried make zeit wallet working for 2 weeks without asking any advice ( as I dont like to do it ) This is first time Im trying to get help here.
Sorry, Agein. Now You made it clear that there is for sure nobody who could help me with that. Only option for me is to go mine something else for a while till I get zeit wallet working somehow. Good luck everyone and I hope you get to the moon!

-Best Regards, Palaxidon

TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

Here's an interesting question...

(for anyone with the time & nous to work it out)

WHAT PERCENTAGE of all the currently-mined Zees are listed on exchanges & what % is being held in private wallets?

I think keeping a track of the ratio between the two will give a reasonable indication of how the concept of this coin being a 'keeper' is developing - how many of us ARE actually hanging onto our Zeit for the future.

Any takers?

Total issued: 21,108,590,104
Total aprox. in Exchanges (Mintpal and Coinex): 3,500,000,000-4,000,000,000

Percentage aprox. in Exchanges: 17-19%

It's a bad time to be doing that anyway, just hit a big exchange.
I know I have mine up for sale and have buy orders. Looking to increase my stash through sell high buy low rather than waiting on PoS. Can get more coins this way.
At least, that's how it's worked before, but the price has stayed pretty stable on Mint so far Sad

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:42:16 PM

Good luck with that...!!

Yeah, you are like 14 days too late with your wallet issue!! That was on the first day of the release on the 500th block. Come on, are you serious!! Complain, complain.. We are all volunteering here. We don't owe you anything. You think with this attitude you will achieve something?
'well, Sorry I'm new here and yes I though community stand for each other and when someone is in trouble then community try to solve the problem how they can. Thats why I tried to find someone here who Could understand easily my problem and propably tell something how I could make my Wallet working.
Well what else I could do right? Allready tried make zeit wallet working for 2 weeks without asking any advice ( as I dont like to do it ) This is first time Im trying to get help here.
Sorry, Agein. Now You made it clear that there is for sure nobody who could help me with that. Only option for me is to go mine something else for a while till I get zeit wallet working somehow. Good luck everyone and I hope you get to the moon!

-Best Regards, Palaxidon

You are straight out negative with your comments and spread FUD. If you ask nicely, people come and help. Also, if you have this issue for 2 weeks, why don't you ask straight at the beginning?

Are you sure you installed the fix windows wallet? Describe your issue again clearly and we will try to help. Just change your attitude.
1Xman

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:46:32 PM

Today I give up mining Zeit, find other coin.

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:13925608266698141013
NXt:NXT-SAFM-US3J-PZGR-46T6P
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:46:48 PM

Quit whining and lying. We've tried to help but none of it apparently worked, therefore you'll have to try and figure more stuff out yourself, these problems have existed for most coins as far as I can tell. Some folks get unlucky with some wallets. Hence there's likely a solution somewhere, have you tried looking in the tech support thread or have you just been spamming us here thinking users are able to solve your tech issues?

I know I'm pretty tired of the number of people who just ask ask ask and never seem to look for a solution themselves, it's always someone elses job to fix their issues while not mentioning the help people have proved already.

I don't understand how you can claim to have coded a 'Bot' for the Dev's and yet you can get something as simple as the wallet (btw... try adding the nodes listed in other posts to the 'conf' file and it should work) to work...

TROLL!!!!

These were two different people.
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:48:35 PM

This Blackcoin-Mining idea is great... look at the raise....
Kokok

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:51:24 PM

These were two different people.

Opps... should have worn my glasses... Post removed...
14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:52:05 PM

Someone mines Zeitcoin sell me if you need money, or simply go to other coins I just want to buy a fan Zeitcoin but not yet thickly sell me how many do not feel sorry for
jomama22

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:53:46 PM

if you think the pool did that you are dead wrong. The did 2 btc yesterday....peanuts to the 700+ btc volume on Blackcoin. i have put more into BC then that pool has lol. Trust me, this was just timed for community support.
Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:55:11 PM

Good luck with that...!!

-Best Regards, Palaxidon

You are straight out negative with your comments and spread FUD. If you ask nicely, people come and help. Also, if you have this issue for 2 weeks, why don't you ask straight at the beginning?

Are you sure you installed the fix windows wallet? Describe your issue again clearly and we will try to help. Just change your attitude.

okay. Yes, I installed wallet from zeitcoin web page http://zeit-coin.com/
Then followed like in this guide below:
http://zeit-coin.com/zeitcoin-update-windows.html

-I backed my wallet.dat then deleted Zeitcoin folder at appdata/Roaming
Then After downloading a new 1.0.1 Wallet I made Zeitcoin folder on desktop and extracted it here. Launched Zeitcoin-qt to crate new folder at appdata/Roaming and added conf file with guided nodes.
After that I closed wallet and replaced new wallet.dat with my backed wallet.dat and started Zeitcoin-qt agein.

Tried that process many times and tried to open qt wallet for 5mins to 30min and reopen it.
Result=0 Connections To Network

Thanks that you try to help me with that Smiley

CatalystCoin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:56:56 PM

Has nothing to do with it, a doge multipool did nothing for it. If you check out the BC thread you'll find that a couple of people pumped in over 1000btc and started the frenzy. The only thing that moves a market that drastically is pumping.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: