Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5589 times)
Efta321 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I can not say exactly what happened with eth. It seems I heard something that it was a deliberate price reduction by selling a large amount of eth. I do not know when, but the ether will be exactly restored.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

ETH has good future. Currently all the cryptos going down so we can not expect 1 crypto will boom. please be patient. all will correct soon

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
karashika0577
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

ETHEREUM has a beautiful future. Nothing happened just because the market is full of coins, so the customer is confused. Soon the problem will be solved. At present, its prices are less. By the end of 2018 all will be normal. patience

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Almost all crypto here are in a lower price as well as bitcoin,  a lot of people are shocked on what's happening now but as an old member here the situation like this is a normal for me. We  don't need to worry about what happened, it's better to wait ethereum and all altcoins would be going well again.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

I also hope that ethereum will return to its all time high before the end of the year. The current dip looks somehow to me because it affected all the coins in crypto market. A lot of people sell their ethereum without considering the price they bought it.

handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

Ethereum is likely to struggle, and a clawback above $600 won’t happen over a few days.Ethereum took a dive in the hours following negative news and has so far struggled to regain any upside momentum. It dipped to nearly touching the $500 mark which would have opened a threat of going below that level and a truly abyss opening up. In a difficult May and June, ETH has on several occasions tested the trendline and fear and panic-selling all over the market is driving prices into the ground.With such an atmosphere surrounding the market, one of the questions we ask is whether ETH can rise as fast as it has dropped.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

Ethereum is likely to struggle, and a clawback above $600 won’t happen over a few days.Ethereum took a dive in the hours following negative news and has so far struggled to regain any upside momentum. It dipped to nearly touching the $500 mark which would have opened a threat of going below that level and a truly abyss opening up. In a difficult May and June, ETH has on several occasions tested the trendline and fear and panic-selling all over the market is driving prices into the ground.With such an atmosphere surrounding the market, one of the questions we ask is whether ETH can rise as fast as it has dropped.
We all know that every coins/tokens are already got into that situation, downfalls are normal and we should stay calm and wait for the moment when the price of ethereum backs to normal or grow even more. I still believe that ethereum will have a brighter future and it will recover so easily.

Y U MAD AT ME
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

I think that the price of the  Ethereum has fallen dramatically for two reasons.
1. The entire crypto-currency market is on the bearish wave and all currencies lose in their price;
2. ICO projects sold a huge amount of  Ethereum.
Unambiguously, the price of the e Ethereum will be restored when there is a bull market, when bitcoin will again go up and pull the entire crypto market. Do not panic, the most interesting lies ahead!
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

There was a universal dip in the cryptocurrency space. Ethereum only happened to be one of the cryptocurrency that was affected. The market would recover in no distant time and ethereum would return to its glory. Let's keep our fingers crossed and be positive.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

no one can predict ETH. I see the price has dropped in recent days. in the range of 300 $. I just put my hopes in mind, I hope ETH will recover. if you have to say ETH is the future. I will say yes. that's my opinion !
BestSSS

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

In fact, the answer to this question is logical. Now there is a bearish trend - the whole market is feverish and the price of all tokens is reduced. Ethereum will never die, it's just that now is the time when investors are waiting for bad times and selling their Ethereum. The demand for it will reappear when the bullish trend begins and popular investments in the ICO will again become. It will be soon and you will see the price of Ethereum is much higher than now - it's time to buy.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Many projects are held on the basis of Ethereum.People who collected money for the project after the ICO start selling Ethereum.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum.
Expect that everything in the crypto market is very possible to happen. It can skyrocket or it can drop much. Are you only expecting that ETH won't drop but only goes with an unstoppable rise?

will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Yes it will be back, I don't know when it was gone so there's no need to go back but if you are pertaining to its all time high price.

Surely it will be there once the market leader will start skyrocketing and reaches the very bullish trend that we've been longing for this year.

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

That' so normal when you see the whole cryptosphere in deep mood of a bear trend.
The price looks like " stable " between $290 to $305 now, but this is bad sign that it may dip further, supposedly that the whole market will dip too of course.

We may see it rise a lil more IF BTC rise to $6800 - $7200, other than that, we may see ETH @ $260 - $220 again or even lower.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

There has been a tremendous fall in value, but then the crypto market as a whole is not in a great looking position right now. There should be some revival in the value in the next few weeks, but it is high time now that we see some price stability in ETH. Probably this fall would help in getting rid of useless speculators causing this volatility in the first place.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Did you expect the prices to keep going up forever? We're currently in a bear market, prices were bound to drop after the massive increase they had over the last few months. And the recovery will occur in due time, we just have to be patient and wait for this cycle to be over.

I'd say the ETH price will recover, obviously not to previous highs but it'll raise in value, in the next couple of months once the Bitcoin prices goes up because of the speculation surrounding the ETF, the Ethereum price will most likely follow the same uptrend.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

With Ethereum is the same as with the entire market, it is normal that it follows bitcoin, we must accept.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

There was a news about the massive dumped.
a big crash just happened, it is on the news.
well i knew it will happen due to weak hands.
well i just wait for that and bought some to gain easy and fast.
look at eth now, its getting higher now.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

Ethereum will be there for at least 10 years, I think. Its value today doesn't jusyify its fall. The market is just in a situation that every coin is dropping. But be positive, ethereum's value will climbed up again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: