Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5586 times)
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

Market manipulation at its finest. Some big players are manipulating the price of the coin to go down so that they can but a lot of the coins and once they are done buying, they will start to pump the coins which is when they will sell, take out their profits and then leave the price to crash down. This is the major problem of cryptos, they are way too easy to manipulate.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Market manipulation at its finest. Some big players are manipulating the price of the coin to go down so that they can but a lot of the coins and once they are done buying, they will start to pump the coins which is when they will sell, take out their profits and then leave the price to crash down. This is the major problem of cryptos, they are way too easy to manipulate.
As long as you have a lot of money and you can do whatever you want to the crypto market. It's using demand and supply but when you have a lot of money and you can try to buy the supply to increase the demand and otherwise. it looks so possible in manipulating cryptocurrency. It's easy to do as long as you are a billionaire.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Large speculators are engaged in loosening the market. This leads to a long fall, including Ethereum. They make big money on this.

thanhdatdat23

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

It's happening with all coins in this market, look at NEO, GAS Cry it's even worse. Just wait, i think there will be recovering but i don't know when, don't be fomo now, be patient. Everything is following btc now so i think we need new investors.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

i think  for this month ethereum coin goes down and down!! no changing price its getter down and down  reach to 200$!! i didnt expected that this coin will go so down!!! ethereum coin is the best coin of altcoin!! why??
ETH continues to go down as investors and ICOs continue to sell off their ETH. They are mass-marketed and sell everything to make a profit from future losses. That has caused ETH to fall from 405$ to 250$ within two weeks. Fortunately, the bull market has recovered slightly, which pushed ETH prices up to 300$. If bitcoin can't pass 6700$, then we will probably see the market go down again

zulfan786

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

ZULFAN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

I think ethereum why it has to go down so low, now I am lazy to join the bounty, because if ethereum is low like now there is no profit for me, I get a lot of bounty bets but it doesn't match the profit.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

ICOs are selling a bunch of ethereums so it affects the price. But this will not continue.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Exact what happened I cannot tell . Most of the stories out there are purely speculative but the one gaining more ground is that ethereum coin holders out of panic decided to dump their coin on the market. This dumping has led to the price slash we have been witnessing in the past couple of days. I hope it bounces back
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

I do not see anything extraordinary happening to ethereum in this rate of decline, I think I have to do a re-analysis to make sure, but the main factor is that bitcoin continues to fall and makes many altcoins go down too.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Exact what happened I cannot tell . Most of the stories out there are purely speculative but the one gaining more ground is that ethereum coin holders out of panic decided to dump their coin on the market. This dumping has led to the price slash we have been witnessing in the past couple of days. I hope it bounces back

Right, on point. We can't really know what actually happened as this price drop of ETH has really surprised us all. It may just be a mentality based change that lead to this bearish trend.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

It suffered from a lot of selling from ICO's done in the last year that dumped their ethereum and moved to cash to avoid what they see as a bear market. I don't understand what you mean by "be back in the near future". Ethereum never went away, only the price changed to reflect changes in the short term supply and demand. If you mean will Ethereum come back to the prices it was before, no way of telling when that will happen but the sort of capitulation selling we saw last week is often a sign that the market is about to change direction.

InterstateCreek21

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

Right now all the coins are facing some problems of having low price. Eth is facing the same problems too. But it will get better soon.
WhiteHat35

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

ETH is misbehaving as the price is going low these days. It will be stable as soon as the price will go up.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

It suffered from a lot of selling from ICO's done in the last year that dumped their ethereum and moved to cash to avoid what they see as a bear market. I don't understand what you mean by "be back in the near future". Ethereum never went away, only the price changed to reflect changes in the short term supply and demand. If you mean will Ethereum come back to the prices it was before, no way of telling when that will happen but the sort of capitulation selling we saw last week is often a sign that the market is about to change direction.
As soon as bitcoin begins real growth, all the altcoins will be go after him, and the ether will go first after BTC. I think this will happen very soon. Ether still very long and confidently held in comparison with other altcoins.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

I believe it isn't just ETH currency that had suffered the dip but several altcoins had been affected by the down market for btc. Anyways, btc will be further be improving it's market value in the coming months thus it will pull ETH back to its usual price at $450.00
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

I think it did go down for the last time. From there, the price will increase by a fraction.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Ethereum is one of the best coin and it has very good future. At present, ethereum price is very low but It will not always be there. I believe, ethereum will be back in its previous place.
MoneyMaker347

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Eth  is facing hindrance on its way as the price is low and people are afraid to invest.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

Nowadays the current price of Ethereum is 299.63 USD and it is slightly climbing. Hoping this small recovery of Ethereum price will continue until reaching the highest value of it in all time.

In my opinion possible the price of will recover again in a few days or weeks. Maybe this price fall of Ethereum nowadays is resulted of massive price dump of Ethereum holders or investors. Possible the investors and holder of Ethereum decide to dump their possession because of continuous price fall in the market cap. Because of this it resulting to constant price dump in the market. But hoping the in the future the price of Ethereum will rise again and take this as a good opportunity to buy Ethereum since the value of it is in the lower price. Just think positive always even the price is low.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Yes recent Ethereum price definitely surprised me & every cryptos lover.  It's difficult to say the exact reasons for this price fall but I'm very much confident that peice will rise again within shorter period of time. So it's time to buy some Ethereum at cheap price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: