Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5578 times)
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

when i saw ETHEREUM COIN is dying this month!! I think that it will be gone in crypto currency!! Do you know ethereum coin is strong coin among the top 10 coin in crypto currency!! ethereum coin has a potential that will be the second of bitcoin placer!! I think Ethereum coin for now is getter low its because all investor change there type!! thats why ethereum coin goes down!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

I hope so.
ethereum was like a storm, its condition was very chaotic. I hope that this storm will pass quickly and light up.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Seeing the situation of Ethereum at this time you must remain calm. Don't panic and keep holding it, because I'm sure Ethereum will definitely rise again in the near future. it becomes the hope of all of us, we just need a little patience with what happened to Ethereum at this time.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

This may sound ridiculous to the ETH fanboys, but IMO ETH is quite a bit overpriced now (0.044 BTC per token). With the decline of the ICO sector, I expect ETH to come down to somewhere around 0.01 BTC per token.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

I think that this is just a coin correction and you do not need to panic about this. Everything will work out in the best of times. The main thing is not to panic and keep waiting.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

Ethereum will keep falling for a very long time because there are too many ICOS and all those ICOS collect money in ETH, so when they all dump it on the market, there are just not enough buyers to cope with the continuous dumping cycle of ETH by these ICOS. They dump ETH daily in the millions and I do not see any recovery of ETH, any time soon. Maybe in the next bull run it might get pumped again, but for now expect lower and lower ETH prices.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

I don't think there is anything happening in Ethereum. It is normal for Ethereum to fall now. I think Ethereum will return at the end of this year, and the price will rise to new heights. I will wait patiently for this. Waiting for the arrival of the bull market
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

I have heard that many ICOs have sold out ETH, causing prices to fall sharply. It is unclear whether it is accurate or not?
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

I myself did not expect that the Ethereum will start to fall sharply in price. I thought that ether is one of the most stable coins. However, in the long run it is worth buying ..
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

Ethereum is now being questioned and it has created a lot of fraud ICO. This is not the most critical, although it is easy to use, but some FOMO or other games make it crowded. So Ethereum was destroyed.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

we all have to be calm and not panic, this is not only ethereum that has decreased in price, but all the coins are down. don't worry this will all end soon.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

Maybe lots of ethereum hodlers are selling for btc in preparation for the rumor about the upcoming bull run or waiting for the decision that is going to announce this month or end of the next month we can speculate much about how ethereum will react if this eft will approved. 
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

At present, all we can do is be patient and wait for the market to stabilize. Ethereum is one of the best coins, and has a very good future.
Ethereum prices are very low but that won't last long. I believe, ethereum will return to its place as the most popular altcoin.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Yes, ethereum has decreased and has declined. There is no change in price, and the downward reaches around the unexpected limit.
I do not expect that ethereum will immediately rise, this makes all panic, all will doubt ethereum as the best altcoin if the situation does not improve.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

All coins are struggling nowadays. Not only Ethereum but all, this part of it's volatility features of cryptocurrency. But don't get panic, for sure it will pump in the coming days. Ethereum can rise up with and return to popular like other coins.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

That’s absolutely normal and has happened before. If you don’t believe this, you can check and do graphic analysis for previous weeks, and previous years. The price went too far ahead of the real value, and it’s a damn right time for correction.
The fact that so many people are looking for “leaders” who will tell them “Why is it growing”, “why is it falling”, “Should I invest in …”, “Should I sell my…” indicates that people don’t really know what they are doing, and have no clue about this market. No wonder why people start pulling out their money during small corrections and invest during price peaks, right before falls. People constantly fall into obvious bull traps.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

I guess everyone was irritated with crypto kitties or whatever the hell they were. It literally clogged a whole blockchain and lots of people were angry on ETH. May be some of them left.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

I don't know what happened in Ethereum, but I think it's definitely related to ICO. ICO's project party has made enough money to cash out, so ETH will fall so badly. But this is also a good thing, let those shit ico die early, so that the environment can be purified.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

The Bitcoin price decrease is affecting Ethereum very much.  Trader loves to accumulate bitcoin and when there is any chance to hold bitcoin for profit or to protect the value of their portfolio,  investors will dump any coin to save their  portfolio.  Competition is also another Factor affecting Ethereum.  People are getting on Altcoin that promise much more than Ethereum!

Joecooper85

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

Not to worry, I find the ETH price is rising slightly means it will quickly return to the market in the near future. Hold on and wait for its return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: