Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5602 times)
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

The Bitcoin price decrease is affecting Ethereum very much.  Trader loves to accumulate bitcoin and when there is any chance to hold bitcoin for profit or to protect the value of their portfolio,  investors will dump any coin to save their  portfolio.  Competition is also another Factor affecting Ethereum.  People are getting on Altcoin that promise much more than Ethereum!
I think most people will think like that, including myself. But ethereum price depends on the market, and for that we can only be patient to wait for ethereum prices to soar again.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

It looks like anything is ready for next fall under $240:

with or without ICO's collected ETH panic can deep us well down.

Why not?
1. Anyone praying for long term could collect cheap Etherium.
2. Many tokens falled after ICO can be averaged now pretty well. Just because they fall (sometimes) much faster than ETH

So $200 for next month will be not only bad but and good (for someone) also  Grin

cryptoskillful

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

I don't think something happened to ethereum. Ethereum will always be the leader in the altcoin. Not only ethereum, some coins are also falling right now. There is still life expectancy for eth or other coins to keep moving up.But now, Ethereum experiences a very bad era where the price drops very drastically. Big hope that it can increase quickly. So, if you are the holder of eth, pray the best for the coins you hold.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

I wasn't expecting this much drop from ath but on the other hand what iis the value of holding or investing in ETH?

monocrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

What I am observing today is Ethereum decreasing following the market price of Bitcoin. Beginning in early August 2018, indeed all coins included all altcoins in which there was Ethereum which dropped its market price. I don't know what the exact cause is, chances are that many people sell their coins until Ethereum goes down like this. What is clear is that I am sure that at the beginning of next month Ethereum will be back to normal.
humber1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Now the price of the entire cryptocurrency is falling sharply. The price of Ethereum is also falling. I think this is normal. I believe that the future of Ethereum is good, it is still strong.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

The Bitcoin price decrease is affecting Ethereum very much.  Trader loves to accumulate bitcoin and when there is any chance to hold bitcoin for profit or to protect the value of their portfolio,  investors will dump any coin to save their  portfolio.  Competition is also another Factor affecting Ethereum.  People are getting on Altcoin that promise much more than Ethereum!
Actually me personally I don't have any exact idea what is going on in the market of Cryptocurrency because I know that this is unpredictable. No one knows exactly what happen to Ethereum or any kind of crypto coin since we don't have any idea whats going on inside the market because we are only visualize the movement of values and price in the market graph.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

I am not exactly sure but so far it does look like ethereum has been taking hit after hit. My best guess is that there is some kind of manipulation of the coin price going on behind the scenes. There is just no better explanation for why the price of the coin is falling so much when the price of bitcoin and other coins are staying put at a good price.

herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

I am not exactly sure but so far it does look like ethereum has been taking hit after hit. My best guess is that there is some kind of manipulation of the coin price going on behind the scenes. There is just no better explanation for why the price of the coin is falling so much when the price of bitcoin and other coins are staying put at a good price.
I also don't know why coin prices fall so deep, There is no negative news about ethereum, is this just price manipulation?

tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

currently crypto market is down so we can not expect a single coin will boom, ethereum has great future, it is better to wait ethereum and all other altcoins would be going well again
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

Ethereum has fallen in price and you can buy it very cheaply. Buy if you believe in their platform. It's really an interesting project and you can make a profit very quickly. You can just wait and decide for yourself whether you will invest it. The project must be of high quality so that you are sure of it
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

maybe in my opinion Ethereum price drops because many other altcoins have the same function as Ethereum, even better than Ethereum.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

in my opinion nothing terrible has happened, just a lingering correction. the etherium has been falling for too long and I think that it will soon begin to grow and may push the entire crypto-currency market. I hope...
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

Now we are heading to new low record of the month and year.
It will be somewhere near $256 per ETH.
No such prices from November 2017.
I think for all Etherium believers (as I'm) panic under $240 will be very good time to buy more and store it deep in a cave for better times.
ETH is the one of base crypto assets that means low price and panic-sell is always good time to catch everything you can.

cryptosharkk

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

In the coming days, ethereum will fall even further. I think we'll see a price below 200$ very soon. I hope that many of us will buy.

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

As for Etherium, there was information that it would be specially dumped from a recent speech by Vitaly Buterin, where he allegedly spoke ill of centralized exchanges. But I think it's Bitcoin. It is because of the bitcoin that Etherium and other altcoins are being sold and all the means are being invested in bitcoin. And on bitcoin spend their manipulations. I think we just need to wait and soon there must be a trend change.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

We all hope the ethereum bounces back because I bought ETH at 600 and it's now 270. I have lost substantial percentage of my investment.

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

the demand for ethereum was created in large part by large amounts of ico tokens in this network. now is the time of settlement, it is already known that the network in its present form is uncomfortable. also 80% of projects are known, fairy tale white paper will never be launched  Cool  Embarrassed Undecided

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:48:54 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
the whole market is bearish and all cryptos are affected. This scenerio is normal and i'm pretty sure that ethereum's price will soon bounce back.

VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

I think the majority of the investors of ethereum were expecting way more resistance to the drop, but that wasn't the case, however, I still think that ethereum particularly could recover and even get more value than what it already had before the drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: