Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5580 times)
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

There are many coins in this marketplace and very few coins are as good as some coins like alt neo eth. We all know that eth is one of the most strong coins of this market and it is very good coin and accepted by many people and many countries.
But now we see some change in this marketplace and the change falls down not simply fall down but a huge and big fall down and the big matter is its survive for its existing and that hurts a lot to its investor no one knows how this thing turns into a good everyone is very anxious about this matter.
Now everyone is thinking about that if BTC is the price is going up then all the other coins price will also stable so till then no one can do anything but have patience. Hope for good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

Ethereum is a strong coin but dropping from last quarter and every holder of ethereum is now worried about its drop. Now the market is growing but ethereum is not able to follow the market. ICO's are also not able to achieve their targets and it is the main strength of ethereum. It also make a part in dragging ethereum to downwards.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Viendong6158

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

This situation frightens me with the ethereum. I do not know what to do, advise please. Sell the ETH or wait for better times? I hope for the best, but I do not know what to expect.
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

All coins are battling these days. Ethereum as well as all, this piece of it's unpredictability highlights of cryptographic money. Be that as it may, don't get freeze, for beyond any doubt it will direct in the coming days. Ethereum can ascend with and come back to prevalent like different coins. I figure everybody was bothered with crypto kitties or whatever the damnation they were. It truly obstructed an entire blockchain and heaps of individuals were irate on ETH. May be some of them cleared out.
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Nothing really much happen to etheruem, though the current price of etheruem in the market is very poor and down but there are some factors that really affect etheruem, the current market situation of crypto currency and the bounty hunters contributed negatively towards the decline of etheruem, because they keep dumping it anytime they see a slight decline in price.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

I think what happened to etherum is that most of the ICO company sold off the eth they got during the crowd sale and currently much people are no longer investing in ICO because of bear market, so the demand for eth in the market is low, so i think that's why the price went down,

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Nobody expected , that's why this panuc sell occured. ICOs started to sell ethereum,because they raised money in eth and need to cash out for project expenses.
my bottom point was 400 $, but I couldn't even imagine 250$, it is too low!
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

I believe that in the "Ethereum" you can create a decentralized autonomous organization on the basis of a contract. This opens up tremendous opportunities. The code replaces human central control. And the organization will be owned by everyone who has an application token.
minhchien9abandat

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

I think that ETH will continue down to about 200$ on november and it will up again. Now is down trend. Almost coin wil down
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

Ethereum is gaining back its strength and with the bull season returns, we will see the true power and limits of ethereum don't worry. Ethereum will always be top tier and panic sells will soon be over.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

Yeah I hope that etherum will give us a green signal in market very soon. Now it is a great opportunity for us to buy eth cause the price of eth is low in market. Buy it and hold for a few months, I am sure it will give you huge amount of money.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

I think it will. Ethereum is like human, sometimes it get sick. But it doesn't mean that it's goig to die. So don't worrie about it. Ethereum is a strong currency it will never die.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
What are you referring to? The previous price of ETH last year or the price of it this year? Ethereum was always like this and you should aware of that because mostly of all ico they were ERC20 compatible in ETH blockchain that triggers a lot of movement in ETH market due to trading of different tokens. However, if bitcoin breaks it's resistance, ETH might follow the trend of bitcoin.

Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

Trouble has happend with this great alternative cryptocurrency, but I see some premisese for its reabilitation in price because it is changing very hard.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

I think it will. Ethereum is like human, sometimes it get sick. But it doesn't mean that it's goig to die. So don't worrie about it. Ethereum is a strong currency it will never die.
Haha, great comparison.
Actually, financial market usually has cycles. And ETH is still in a downtrend of a cycle.
Let's wait for some times and ETH will be great again.
I always believe in ETH & it is quite good time to buy & hold more.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:27:15 PM

The whole market of cryptocurrency was in bearish trend and if bitcoin is affect, you can bet thst altcoin would be affected as well. Ethereum is big altcoin and the bearish market is just reflected in ether's price in the market!

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
We not expect this because we believe that ethereum will grow continuously, but I think we don't need to disappointed because it's in demand in crypto market so we need to hold what we have now and wait the right time and price of ethereum to make a good profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

ETH is very weak. The more news about scams ICOs and low ethereum user activity move price even deeper. I will not be surprised if eth breaks 250, then 200 and find support only somewhere on 80-100 USD.
I have thought a lot of time about what is happening to ethereum and why it's going down and I think it's obvious that this is because the market of icos is having some problems raising money, so I agree that there is a chance for ethereum to go even lower but I predict that at the very bottom ethereum could reach 200 dollars but I do not see it reaching 100 dollars per coin.
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:04:24 AM

I think Ethereum will slowly recover. People only need to wait patiently. Although the price of Ethereum is seriously falling, you will find that all cryptocurrencies are falling. This is just a normal phenomenon. Don't panic, keep calm, Ethereum future Development has great potential
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

It will rise again, but even if it doesn’t rise shouldn’t be a reason for you to quit, there are other ways you can make money through cryptocurrency and I don’t know why people are fond of relying only on Hodl when they can go for trading and make daily profits and not just only trading, including other methods maybe through lending, bounties and a lot more of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: