Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:26:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5603 times)
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

ETHEREUM fell and it is rising now.
Up and down of price is just normal in the market.
But the difference on this now is the bull is coming.
I can see them.running now in the market...
Eth just fell for new comers to join.
And the rocket will strmart soon
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I am also looking for this that what's the reason for this occurs but I got nothing. So, I have reached to the decision it's the effect of total market nature. I didn't find any specific reason for the Ethereum.

rasel666

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

i'm also scared about ethereum.what happend next? anyone khow about this?
Ramonranger

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

ETHERIUM doing fine in the market value today seems that ETH and BTC are good for investing, now both rising its price value in global market.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

I can't really tell but for now the price of cryptocurrency is fallen but I believe Ethereum will recover again and come back to its usual state so I am not bothered at all. Nothing has happened to Ethereum and nothing will happen to it.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

I think the thing that often happened in the previous year, when ethereum's price went up everyone would sell the coin and after the price dropped, they would buy as much as possible, so there were no words of loss there, because eth was the only popular coin.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

I have always liked Ethereum and the technologies offered by the project. But in recent months, noticeably a significant drop in the price of the coin, this has upset many investors. This situation really bothers me, but I am sure that the situation should recover over time.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

I believe that Ethereum continues to develop and benefit the world community. Of course, Eth recently fell significantly. But I do not consider this problem critical. Now there is an excellent potential to continue to hold and additionally buy Eth, while the price remains low.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I always believe in the excellent potential for the future development of Ethereum. I believe that it is much more profitable for investors than BTC. Just need to understand - now with the problems facing most of the coins in the market. The price has fallen not only for Ethereum, but for most altcoins, but next year the price should recover.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

I do not think that something critical has happened to Ethereum. Just dropped the cost of coins. But now almost all the coins in the market are faced with this situation. But in any case Ethereum has the necessary potential to restore its prices in the future.
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

There was something that should be expected. At some point this should happen. Those scammers who managed to collect large sums of money during ICO, just started selling the ethereum. And this negatively affected the price of the ethereum.
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

There was something that should be expected. At some point this should happen. Those scammers who managed to collect large sums of money during ICO, just started selling the ethereum. And this negatively affected the price of the ethereum.

I saw that coming as well. Ethereum cannot make that much money and not experience a large price dump.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

I do not think that something critical has happened to Ethereum. Just dropped the cost of coins. But now almost all the coins in the market are faced with this situation. But in any case Ethereum has the necessary potential to restore its prices in the future.
I agree with you, indeed the whole market has gone down, but not all the coins fell more than 10 times. Ethereum was compared with Bitcoin, but in the end Bitcoin fell by 3 times, and Ethereum by 10 times.
raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

You are right, all coins faced this problem, the price of them strongly fell this year. But let's remember how many they stood last year in the same time.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

I also hope that the price of Ethereum will return in the near future and maybe Ethereum will become even more expensive
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

Ethereum and whole crypto market prices went down so it is not ethereum are dropping. We have to be patient as to when it will recover. Although price has been down for long but since I believe into it's future I am holding eth.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

It will recover in the future. It is not only Ethereum who suffer from red candle but almost all coins I am the market including Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is down expect that all altcoins will follow the same fate.
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

Just projects sell collected on the Ethereum ICO.Do not be afraid of correction.If you believe in this project, it is better to buy it on good drawdowns.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

if you have heard about the news about ethereum, when they announce that the explosive days of ethereum is over, it highly affects the price of ethereum, everyone had panic and they all sell their ethereum that became the reason why its price suddenly drop.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

in my opinion, ethereum is now very bad because, people are less interested in ico's investment, ethereum's price can be high, because many of ico's investments which call ethereum as the payment channel, and transactions using ethereum also become high, but now the ico program is difficult to succeed and so that the ehtereum becomes low

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: