Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5580 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

This is a general trend of price reduction at the moment. I think with the growth of Bitcoin this coin will grow

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

Ethereum fell in price as all other coins in the crypto market. The drop in its price is more significant - there is a reason for this. Through Ethereum all tokens issued in his network are traded. And many people sell tokens on ETH and then go to Fiat.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

will definitely come back again, but the news that the vitalik will come out of Etherher makes a big surprise and the more etherum can make it sink. I hope not  Wink
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
no investor expects that the crypto currency they hold has experienced a very rapid decline, in conditions like now the most important capital confidence and patience

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

Nothing it is just the correction of the market. It is genuine as it is almost happen in each market. So don't worry. It will be stable shortly.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

What happen to ethereum is as simple as people dumped their ethereum and the price of ethereum goes down, when there is a huge supply of a coin and there is less demand, the price goes down and that's what has happened.
If the ether falls in price once again, it is possible to begin a rapid growth. Many people say that the ether will fall and therefore no one will buy a lot of coins for such a small price.

in my opinion there will still be investors who will buy ethereum because the price is very cheap. if there is news that make price will drop further, investors will surely already have lots selling ethereum. but in reality there are still buying, holders will continue to buy ethereum, as some investors believe that ethereum will rise again.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Nothing it is just the correction of the market. It is genuine as it is almost happen in each market. So don't worry. It will be stable shortly.
it is very difficult to talk about market stability especially today. In any case, we really need a market correction, because there are a lot of empty projects on the cryptocurrency market.
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

People do not believe that this project can survive. But I think that the development team of this project will be able to create something new and interest investors.

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

Everyone missing this opportunity now so much bottom of the Crypto price so as Ethereum. Recently next some few years Ethereum will pump

Few years will be too long. I believe Ethereum will recover again started from the end of January in the next year.
Today price is at $82, honestly i cannot believe ETH will reach this point.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

Nothing really happened to Ethereum, the market is just naturally bad, even bitcoin is affected and so to me, it is not surprising that Ethereum is facing the same price challenge, it is only to be expected.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Of course Ethereum will return, and will grow very well in the future, now is certainly a good time for those who are not in Ethereum to invest , well, those who are not in it it is better to wait for the moment of recovery

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

I really do not think that the price of Ethereum really defines the technology behind it, but most people seem to place the both of them together, if the bear market recedes, Ethereum is one of the first coins that would see the moon.

emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

As of now, I observed that most of the coins are in the price decreased. Maybe its just normal here in crypto but we cant say that it will disappear or whatsoever.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

I think nothing wrong with ethereum happens. The fall in its price is not too worried about the development team and Vitalik Buterin. All within the limits of permissible fluctuations. Today for the day the price of ethereum has risen by 15%.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

ETHEREUM is one of the top most trusted and popular crypto coins. Besides that it has a really good potential too. So we strongly believe that it will recover soon. We can just support it by patiently waiting for the right time.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

The present uptrend might be sustained if it is not a trap. Sometimes last week, ethereum was still down and now it is gradually rising.
We might just need to watch and see how things unfold, instead of rushing to invest.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:54:40 AM

I am fully confident in the huge potential of Ethereum, which has all the chances and resources for successful development in the future. Of course, a certain financial correction is now taking place in the crypto market, which adversely affected Ethereum prices. But analysts, whom I trust, have recently argued that the situation should improve in the coming months.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

Well, at the moment I have not seen the critical news for Ethereum on the contrary, I see only positive news from Constantinople , I think it may well affect the price

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

After ethereum wrestled with a fairly long summer in this period. It will arrive soon, the day when bitcoin skyrocketed and then all crypto coins, including ethereum. So investing in ethereum when the price is declining, it is a very good strategy to generate large profits.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:51:41 PM

What happened to Ethereum was due to the impact of the decline in Bitcoin prices. Ethereum is like being connected with Bitcoin, so the movement of Bitcoin is always followed by Ethereum. I personally also hope that Bitcoin can rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: