Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:25:28 PM

Wish me good fortune ... for this week is turning out to be ... of significance.

Always wanted 10mil EMC2, got to 8.1mil .. then gave away 1.2mil, on top of maybe 1mil over a year. This works out, I'm going for 100mil EMC2 and bringing people in.

... also .. shhhh ... don't tell anyone, but may just get access to a pro FX trading bot ... for those that remember April 2014, Black Coin pool used other coins to profit while paying out in BLK. Yeah ... going to use the entire market (apart from a few coins I like) to pay for EMC2 ... science research stuff into .. erm .. how much can a pro bot really beat the market. Will do experiment results and all.

Coming soon.  Grin

always wanted to get 1% of total supply, your goal is far greater than mine Tongue
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:28:47 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 09:45:37 PM by Varvarin

Wish me good fortune ... for this week is turning out to be ... of significance.

Always wanted 10mil EMC2, got to 8.1mil .. then gave away 1.2mil, on top of maybe 1mil over a year. This works out, I'm going for 100mil EMC2 and bringing people in.

... also .. shhhh ... don't tell anyone, but may just get access to a pro FX trading bot ... for those that remember April 2014, Black Coin pool used other coins to profit while paying out in BLK. Yeah ... going to use the entire market (apart from a few coins I like) to pay for EMC2 ... science research stuff into .. erm .. how much can a pro bot really beat the market. Will do experiment results and all.

Coming soon.  Grin

always wanted to get 1% of total supply, your goal is far greater than mine Tongue

Don't worry, I only want to buy out the dumpers and give to people who care. You care ...  Wink

Just got back from Etherum Dev meetup in London, Vitalik was there talking an hour and almost an hour of questions. Pretty nice chap he seems, confident. Picked up a trick or two, said hello to an acquaintance from Manchester Coinfest and looking into some work possibilities with www.cryptocompare.com. Charles Hayter was kind enough to give me an invite.

Shout out to www.satoshipoint.co.uk too ... David and Hassan are cool.
Matt from https://twitter.com/PortsmouthBTC
The One the Only --- https://twitter.com/BitcoinRat
Ronny .. the CEO of www.coinsbank.com .. very cool banker look. Very cool.

Can't wait for June, if even a third goes as hoped. Will be spending a lot of time travelling the world talking to people about crypto and IT & finance in general. Already using "Einsteinium developer" as a badge of honour in the crypto meetings. Maybe should go with "project manager" ... until I can actually code again.  Tongue

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:25:58 PM

Coming soon.  Grin

Don't worry, I only want to buy out the dumpers and give to people who care. You care ...  Wink

Just got back from Etherum Dev meetup in London, Vitalik was there talking an hour and almost an hour of questions. Pretty nice chap he seems, confident. Picked up a trick or two, said hello to an acquaintance from Manchester Coinfest and looking into some work possibilities with www.cryptocompare.com. Charles Hayter was kind enough to give me an invite.

Can't wait for June, if even a third goes as hoped. Will be spending a lot of time travelling the world talking to people about crypto and IT & finance in general. Already using "Einsteinium developer" as a badge of honour in the crypto meetings. Maybe should go with "project manager" ... until I can actually code again.  Tongue

Awesome! I would have loved to visit the London meetup! Thanks for coming to CoinFestUK Smiley

Just wanted to say thanks for supporting CoinFestUK and being an awesome sponsor! Looking forward to working with you again

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:38:35 PM

Coming soon.  Grin

Awesome! I would have loved to visit the London meetup! Thanks for coming to CoinFestUK Smiley

Just wanted to say thanks for supporting CoinFestUK and being an awesome sponsor! Looking forward to working with you again

Keep bringing up good project and we'll be happy to back them.

varvarin, things will be really interesting for you, don't look back.
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:16:00 AM

Keep bringing up good project and we'll be happy to back them.

varvarin, things will be really interesting for you, don't look back.

Thanks mates, We are going to win this game.  Grin

Even the ETH meetup is a co-incidence. Past 14 months are co-incidence after co-incidence. It's almost as if there is a plan .... by the stars above.
"Life is but a straight road, the decisions one did not make are the corners one did not take"

Soothing ... like my morning with Morcheeba - Big Calm - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQHjy9p_rk

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:51:55 PM

Messy couple of weeks in markets ... did warn of BTC at $500 .. and it's coming.

I like to think EMC2 is way undervalued, of course I don't like losing either ... but still undervalued. Trade away.

SO close to moment of truth on my plans ... next week I hope and we'll have much to celebrate.

djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:26:51 PM

Messy couple of weeks in markets ... did warn of BTC at $500 .. and it's coming.

I like to think EMC2 is way undervalued, of course I don't like losing either ... but still undervalued. Trade away.

SO close to moment of truth on my plans ... next week I hope and we'll have much to celebrate.

There's a lot of selling pressure on many alts because of BTC rise.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:06:40 AM

The recent surge in BTC is killing all my alt holdings.
How low do you think EMC could go?
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:24:19 PM

The recent surge in BTC is killing all my alt holdings.
How low do you think EMC could go?

Right now, it's holding a 50sats. It's a good sign but we don,t know what will happen near the BTC halving
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:43:44 PM

SRSLY
get yo sheets together
and get a topia listing EMC2
Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 11:59:58 PM

Looking for active members to help a High school student project take off.

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:37:12 PM

Making some good progress with building my own geek team ...

... just realised something, in 17 years I have never failed a job interview, every single job I applied for and went to interview, I got. This little business plan is a "job" ... and the customer meeting was the interview.

True story: KPMG hired me after 3 rounds of interviews back in 2003.
- 1st round I was alone to pass.
- They found no one comparable for 2nd round, so I was alone with senior managers.
- 3rd round was with 2 workers, manager and assistant manager. No one ever until then went alone to 2nd round, so 3rd round was just to test me and see if the 2 ladies wanted to work with me.

This is it ... just need to seal the deal now and finance sorted until year's end. Developers on hand, contacts being made.

When .. when this goes through, EMC2 will have real development and I really mean real. 

Grin Grin Grin

ps: (the two teen devs are still on payroll, just not bothering them now until school year is done. Older one is doing finals now)

djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:41:21 PM

Making some good progress with building my own geek team ...

... just realised something, in 17 years I have never failed a job interview, every single job I applied for and went to interview, I got. This little business plan is a "job" ... and the customer meeting was the interview.

True story: KPMG hired me after 3 rounds of interviews back in 2003.
- 1st round I was alone to pass.
- They found no one comparable for 2nd round, so I was alone with senior managers.
- 3rd round was with 2 workers, manager and assistant manager. No one ever until then went alone to 2nd round, so 3rd round was just to test me and see if the 2 ladies wanted to work with me.

This is it ... just need to seal the deal now and finance sorted until year's end. Developers on hand, contacts being made.

When .. when this goes through, EMC2 will have real development and I really mean real. 

Grin Grin Grin

ps: (the two teen devs are still on payroll, just not bothering them now until school year is done. Older one is doing finals now)

Good news, keep it up!!
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Good news, keep it up!!

Cheers, it .. will .. happen .. a money spider told me so today.  Wink

The spiders which originated the name "money spider" belong the the genus Erigone. Several of these are abundantly common in Britain. They use a method of dispersal called ballooning.
The spider lets out a strand of silk into the air and wind resistance lift the spider into the air and it "flies". At certain times of the year many millions of money spiders use this to move to new areas.
This is how spiders occasionally get caught in people's hair - it was thought when this happened the person would be coming into money - hence the name money spider!

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 05:47:00 PM

Wish me luck ... wish us luck.

Today the proposal goes to the customer and it's ours to lose.

Also, as it happens ... PWC offered me an interview today for next week for the Blockchain Tech Team. A coffee chat with the boss ... because proper interviews are for plebs  Grin

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 05:47:50 PM

Also, as it happens ... PWC offered me an interview today for next week. A coffee chat with the boss ... because proper interviews are for plebs  Grin

Good luck!!

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 05:51:32 PM

Good luck!!

Man you are swift Bates, much appreciated mate. If the 1st option goes ahead, I'm coming to Manchester again and I owe you a bottle ... of whisky and a night on the town. If it hadn't been for coinfest, would not have met my potentially life changing customer.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 06:14:07 PM

Good luck!!

Man you are swift Bates, much appreciated mate. If the 1st option goes ahead, I'm coming to Manchester again and I owe you a bottle ... of whisky and a night on the town. If it hadn't been for coinfest, would not have met my potentially life changing customer.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Grin

Glad you made some good contacts, keep me posted!

djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:02:49 PM

Also, as it happens ... PWC offered me an interview today for next week for the Blockchain Tech Team. A coffee chat with the boss ... because proper interviews are for plebs  Grin

Everyting will go well.
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:08:26 PM

Everything will go well.

Toast to Tomorrow~~ Blackmore's Night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xshCzru4TYU

Good night Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: