Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076336 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:50:04 AM

Great news Armis,

I've also sent you a PM regards the multisig wallet progress.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:04:51 PM

Nice to see this coin seemingly starting to head in the right direction.  Sadly I had to dump my small holding of this coin a little while back but will be keeping an eye on it in the hopes that things turn around for you guys soon.  Best of luck.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:58:54 PM

The timing here seems a little too coin-en-side-dent-el.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:07:49 AM

Lots of senior members around here  Grin Grin Grin

afeizhai

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:48:17 AM

The new wallet when you can publish?

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:40:14 AM

Report To The EMC2 Community

Change
The management transition is almost complete, the EMC2 trust fund wallet had a few hiccups but we are sorting them out, our prelim audit found a sizable discrepancies that was aged back to May, we will report our full findings shortly.  90% of the social networking credentials have been transferred, the official website is yet to be reconciled.   

Investment
It is clear that the EMC2 investors are gearing-up for increased values, this is evidenced by the higher volume trading at the lower prices.  The number of transactions are low but the number of coins per transaction has increased dramatically.  As for the market value trend the overall average has remained the same: Poloniex still had some artificial highs but came down to earth, Mintpal values increased, and Cryptsy's values increased.  So today's overall market value was ~26 sat.   Please exercise extreme caution at this sensitive time, once the transition is finalized values are expected to increase dramatically.   An ongoing part of this report will be an EMC2 valuation -- our opinion as to the current market value of EMC2.   We provide will be providing the valuation to help discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects
We are now accepting EMC2 grant nominations, once the EMC2 trust fund audit is complete we will begin issuing grants.   Do you know a science teacher, are you aware of any science fairs scheduled for this month, please let us know.   Do you know of any merchants that sell science goodies, put us in contact with them.  We want award recipients to have a place to redeem their grant for science stuff.   

Volunteers
We need volunteers: we have lots of social networking things to do, lots of writing to do, lots of people to contact, lots of research to do, and lots of things to read -- please give us a hand ... an ear ... couple eyes ... and/or  some of your hours, it will be much appreciated.

matauc12

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

I'm happy with the reorganization and takeover, but let me try to help with insight/idea now.

The way I see it, we're still missing an important part for the team. A Dev. And apparently that's a very difficult spot to fill. So bouncing back on previous idea, should we consider becoming the baby child of another successful coin? I'm sure there's at least one of the big coins would be interested in having what emc2 stands for and its donation model under its belt. That would also at least ensure having one developer at least half dedicated to the coin.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:07:06 PM

Change
The management transition is almost complete, the EMC2 trust fund wallet had a few hiccups but we are sorting them out, our prelim audit found a sizable discrepancies that was aged back to May, we will report our full findings shortly.  90% of the social networking credentials have been transferred, the official website is yet to be reconciled.   

Investment
It is clear that the EMC2 investors are gearing-up for increased values, this is evidenced by the higher volume trading at the lower prices.  The number of transactions are low but the number of coins per transaction has increased dramatically.  As for the market value trend the overall average has remained the same: Poloniex still had some artificial highs but came down to earth, Mintpal values increased, and Cryptsy's values increased.  So today's overall market value was ~26 sat.   Please exercise extreme caution at this sensitive time, once the transition is finalized values are expected to increase dramatically.   An ongoing part of this report will be an EMC2 valuation -- our opinion as to the current market value of EMC2.   We provide will be providing the valuation to help discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects
We are now accepting EMC2 grant nominations, once the EMC2 trust fund audit is complete we will begin issuing grants.   Do you know a science teacher, are you aware of any science fairs scheduled for this month, please let us know.   Do you know of any merchants that sell science goodies, put us in contact with them.  We want award recipients to have a place to redeem their grant for science stuff.   

Volunteers
We need volunteers: we have lots of social networking things to do, lots of writing to do, lots of people to contact, lots of research to do, and lots of things to read -- please give us a hand ... an ear ... couple eyes ... and/or  some of your hours, it will be much appreciated.

Great to see that things seem to be moving again for the better.  I wish I had more time to help out, but right now I don't.  Keep up the good work!

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Armis

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:34:56 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 10:50:08 PM by Armis

Change
About the EMC2 trust funds:

our purported balance is ~ 2096895 emc2 we see this on one computer, however on a different computer the same wallet details a different balance ~ 1844675 emc2, here is the data, you are invited to help us reconcile the balance:

The data: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_VOqFbZUziON3dUTWo0dE91QXM&usp=drive_web
http://chain.einsteinium.org/tx/3d47c9aa7cc7e3ef12f5885cd91574d2ee6e7cb491a3cbcf44f15a322f397302

We sent 12.3456789 emc2 from the trust fund to the trust fund, as a control and to time stamp our official control of the fund see transaction here: http://chain.einsteinium.org/tx/7962850c736e73387477053a04ab3b4b8e62d5fd5e31e36f4fc88d580f798e2f, however we are not able to provide a targeted description.  We want to be able to identify specific payments; at various times we will use the block chain to perform internal audits and or to document specific EMC2 history.

We are working on the multisig function once that is in place we send the full balance of the fund from the fund to the fund to document the fund balance at that point in time.

Investment
We are experiencing a second day of higher trading volumes, however today's prices have increased 30% on average.   I see today's gains as permanent, meaning it is highly unlikely to see EMC2 in the 20's again.  With that said, please exercise extreme caution at this sensitive time.   We are working on our EMC2 valuation protocol, this will enable us to share our opinion regarding the market value for the coin; this tool will help to discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects
The EMC2 trust fund audit is complete, now we need worth individuals to give it to.   Tell us about a school that is doing something good for science, here's a science trivia fact -- The Bronx High School Of Science (a New York City public school) has produced more Nobel prize winners than any other high school, public or private, in the world.   It would be great if each one of the  specialized science schools had an EMC2 CC club, right?    

Volunteers
We need YOU.

Nice to see this coin seemingly starting to head in the right direction.  Sadly I had to dump my small holding of this coin a little while back but will be keeping an eye on it in the hopes that things turn around for you guys soon.  Best of luck.

Thanks for the love and luck.  

Indeed, please keep that eye on us as we enter the first stage of redevelopment.  

We will provide you with tons of opportunities to reenter the EMC2 market.

I'm happy with the reorganization and takeover, but let me try to help with insight/idea now.

The way I see it, we're still missing an important part for the team. A Dev. And apparently that's a very difficult spot to fill. So bouncing back on previous idea, should we consider becoming the baby child of another successful coin? I'm sure there's at least one of the big coins would be interested in having what emc2 stands for and its donation model under its belt. That would also at least ensure having one developer at least half dedicated to the coin.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I have talked to 4 coin developers, one of which owns some EMC2, essentially a coin is only as good as the community behind it.  Once the EMC2 community is responsibly reorganized WE will be the "big coin" you speak of.    

This ship is slowly but surely turning around, you will see it in many ways, I invite you to volunteer to experience it close up.  

Change
The management transition is almost complete, the EMC2 trust fund wallet had a few hiccups but we are sorting them out, our prelim audit found a sizable discrepancies that was aged back to May, we will report our full findings shortly.  90% of the social networking credentials have been transferred, the official website is yet to be reconciled.  

Investment
It is clear that the EMC2 investors are gearing-up for increased values, this is evidenced by the higher volume trading at the lower prices.  The number of transactions are low but the number of coins per transaction has increased dramatically.  As for the market value trend the overall average has remained the same: Poloniex still had some artificial highs but came down to earth, Mintpal values increased, and Cryptsy's values increased.  So today's overall market value was ~26 sat.   Please exercise extreme caution at this sensitive time, once the transition is finalized values are expected to increase dramatically.   An ongoing part of this report will be an EMC2 valuation -- our opinion as to the current market value of EMC2.   We provide will be providing the valuation to help discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects
We are now accepting EMC2 grant nominations, once the EMC2 trust fund audit is complete we will begin issuing grants.   Do you know a science teacher, are you aware of any science fairs scheduled for this month, please let us know.   Do you know of any merchants that sell science goodies, put us in contact with them.  We want award recipients to have a place to redeem their grant for science stuff.  

Volunteers
We need volunteers: we have lots of social networking things to do, lots of writing to do, lots of people to contact, lots of research to do, and lots of things to read -- please give us a hand ... an ear ... couple eyes ... and/or  some of your hours, it will be much appreciated.

Great to see that things seem to be moving again for the better.  I wish I had more time to help out, but right now I don't.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Please ask a science teacher to keep you informed as to when the next science fair will occur.
afeizhai

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:42:52 AM

Come on,EMC2!

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:02:33 PM

Armis, sent u a PM regards redirecting www.einsteinium.org email...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Lovethecoins

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:54:11 PM

Good job Armis!!! Community could defiantly use some activity on twitter pretty quite over there Smiley

Armis

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:20:39 PM

Good job Armis!!! Community could defiantly use some activity on twitter pretty quite over there Smiley

On behalf of the full team (oldminer, djnocide, and myself) thanks for the encouragement -- you know this isn't a one-person operation by any stretch.

Now let's turn the accolades in your direction, I know what you can do, you're an inspiring force that is needed on our marketing team. 

As for twitter, facebook, and all other social media outreach, with you on the team you'll have the green-light and license to burn-up the track.   

Our team needs people like you heading up segments of the EMC2 org, people who are both: committed community leaders, and productive self-starters who are able to design and implements strategic plans for massive success.

Please let me know the extent you want to be involved.
Armis

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:21:52 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 12:52:28 PM by Armis

Priorities
Our new leadership team will focus our efforts on three priorities:

1)  Market value of EMC2,
2)  EMC2 projects,
and
3)  EMC2 brand awareness,

it is on the performance record of those three priorities that we will know if we are performing well.

Although the milestones are yet to be etched, given the circumstances of our redevelopment I think there will be cause for celebration when EMC2 market value across the board reaches 50 sat, 100 sat, 200 sat, 500 sat, and 1000 sat; likewise I believe special celebration should be had when we issue our first grant, paid out 100K EMC2 in awards, and 1M EMC2 in awards; lastly, when we see EMC2 signage at a science fair, or sponsor a science channel on youtube, hear our CC mentioned on 'Science Friday', or is a recognized form of payment at Science Olympiads we will celebrate and know we are performing well.

Investment
For the first time, the EMC2 markets took a rest from its rather fast and steep upward climb it settled in between 34 an 35 sat.  

Cryptsy had the lowest overall prices throughout the day, almost 10 - 15% lower than the prices at Mintpal; however most of the trades were very small (hundreds to thousands), where as Mintpal had higher prices that went along with higher numbers (ten-thousands to hundred thousands).   Poloniex was uniquely interesting they had the highest high price (42 sat), and the lowest low price (31 sat @ almost 100K EMC2 -- right place right time), most of the meaty trades were at about 35 sat.   The overall EMC2 market avg was 34 sat, Cryptsy and Poloniex had the low numbers, Mintpal had the higher numbers; so as it stands right now if you want to buy cheap and save on fees go to poloniex, if you want to buy wholesale at higher prices go to Mintpal.

Remember this is a sensitive time in EMC2's redevelopment, study the market before you jump in.   Our EMC2 valuation opinion is scheuled to be incorportated in this report soon, we include it to help discourage pump and dump trading schemes.

Projects & Bounties
Folks we have money to give away, most of the funds are for projects but some is for brand awareness, and bounties.  

If you have a contest idea that's fair let us know, if you know of a science channel on youtube that wants EMC2 sponsorship let us know, if you know of a science teacher, professor, or professional that wants to partner with us to do something special in the field of science let us know.

Volunteers Needed
We need writers, social media experts, outreach pros to contact schools, in-house outreach rep, researchers, focus group members, graphic artists, video producers, and many more.  

Also, if you decide to do unsolicited projects of any kind please post what you have done together with your EMC2 wallet address, we will be randomly selecting individuals for small remuneration payments.
afeizhai

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:11:01 AM

Chinese largest virtual currency trading platform BTC38 vote shelves have included a list of EMC2, please support EMC2: http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html

Chinese largest virtual currency trading platform BTC38 vote shelves have included a list of EMC2, please support EMC2: http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html

Awesome and Awesome!!! now vote vote vote!!

Please address these two votes added to the main thread, so that more supporters see EMC2

Please address these two votes added to the main thread, so that more supporters see EMC2

afeizhai

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:13:12 AM

https://bter.com/voting

EMC2 in #96

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:49:37 AM

Coin listed on https://www.altcoincalendar.info

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/165-EMC2

hackformore

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:42:00 PM

Come on. I still hold more than 250k EMC2 (mining)  Smiley
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:10:26 PM

Are we still using #emc2 for the "official" IRC channel, or is there another that should be used?

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Lovethecoins

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:24:45 PM

Considering most people are on this coin from 100-200sat I think we still have miles 2 go... it's good seeing devs and community working together and hey look the coin doubled ..  here we come

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: