Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4666 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:20:49 AM

Yes. There are lot of altcoins now in the cryptocurrency business and I believe these coins will generate more profits when invested in those coins.  Altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin,  Neo,  bitcoin dash and ripple are good altcoins you can buy.
Now, you can easily find more than 2 thousand tokens to buy but do not make a great mistake to pick a shitcoin. Better choose the altcoins from top-20. As for me, the best ones are Cardano, Stellar, DASH, and Ethereum.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

Maybe better than recommend some coins is to write which coin is a scam and you should avoid buying it.
MinexCoin- failed to deliver cards, they lied about bank cooperation and they failed deliver many products from roadmap, do nor buy this coin!

annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

You must buy Monero and Cardano. THese are not so expensive ones but their potential is larger than other coins have so the risk is lower than another have.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

i will recommend you those tokens who are under nem project.
like loyal coin, they are being listed now in new exchange " OEX "
pundiX is also good, you can earn even the tokens are just in your wallet.
NEM itself is always good to buy.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
3284hajime

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Just check ADK (Aidos Kuneen), if you are looking for reliable and profitable altcoin.
ADK will give you GREAT PROFIT, but there is VERY LOW SUSPICION OF SCAM on it.

ADK is going to be used for offshore banking service, and the founder has 20 years experience in offshore bank and solid business plan.

Offshore market size is 32 trillion dollars, 150 times as large as crypto market. If just 0.5% of offshore market money flows into ADK, 1 ADK will hit $6400.

ADK project passed audits of several external organizations including a central bank to own Kenyan bank and 2 football team. It is impossible for a scammer to pass these audits.

More details and evidence →
https://steemit.com/altcoin/@hajime3284/why-invest-in-adk-aidos-kuneen
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:12:20 AM

I think the top thirty coin list will be okay for you to buy especially if you can find the coin that still on the lower price so you can expect to make a profit later. But still, we don't know when the coin can rise again, but we have a big chance to see a bigger profit in the future especially for the valuable coin. So you need to find this coin with the analysis you use so you can directly buy the coin at the market while you can also buy another coin. Soon or later, this coin will rise again, and in that time, you can come back to make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

it is very difficult to predict this, because the more ICOs, the greater the chances of each project to succeed, it takes hard work and genius ideas from the team to be able to bring the altcoin into success, so that investors will benefit greatly from their investment.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

bro, this is what everyone is looking for from the cryptocurrency world, but not everyone knows the future, our job is actually to monitor the developing project, the honesty of the developer, the intention of the developer to build the project and of course the creativity of the developer in developing the project . because when we see a project has grown up, then there investors will start arriving

Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

I think that you yourself need to decide what kind of coin you want. I think that we will not help you here. But as for me it is better to use the old and proven coins.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

you can invest in ethereum for long term which is one of the best potential coin after btc, you can also invest in some good ICO projects which will give you good profit but before investment in ICO you need a little research about there project
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

I recommend you to buy the best altcoins is Etherem, Cardano, EOS and NEO. These altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in future.
The market now is rising an these altcoins has rising also this is the right time now to buy and hold.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

actually right now almost all altcoins are good to buy right now, because the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline and that makes it now an opportunity to buy altcoins, but there is also a risk that must be faced if buying altcoins now, that is if the market situation actually worsened, and it actually made us lose, so I was also confused about what to do when the market was unstable and uncertain as it is today.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

Enigma (ENG). I genuinely feel like ENG is the best chance at a breakthrough in the blockchain space, so I placed my bets and now it's just a waiting game. I'll stake a node when they release the MN, and hope they're able to do what they've set out to do.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

I would like to recommend to buy altcoins like eth especially now that it is very cheap compared to its highest price so buying eth now is a good opportunity to get big profit when the time that the market recovers because the market now is very low so when it gets high its a great chance to earn a lot of profit by investing in altcoins like eth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

you can invest in ethereum for long term which is one of the best potential coin after btc, you can also invest in some good ICO projects which will give you good profit but before investment in ICO you need a little research about there project
I do not think ETH is a good coin, I think you should now invest in METM coins, the market will no longer give us many opportunities as early as 2018, so I think the market will be hard to Can recover so, so do not wait for anything.

braves182

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

Right now I have bought some tokens on IDEX and I can share them: Banca, Kin, Her, Ncash, Pai. I believe that they now have a very good entry point and 30-50% in the short term is quite real.  Also, Neo is really great sale now , but i'm waiting for 12-10$ for 1 NEO.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

In my opinion, the best altcoins to buy now, and if you want to hold for long, you sould to choose Litecoin, XRP or ethereum. The best variants now.

gorodi

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

There is nothing special about choosing an altcoin to buy. Just read a few reviews and make a decision. Any advice would be useless to you because it is someone else's advice. It all depends on bitcoin. Anyway if you need advice, I can advise you some coins: Shivom, KickCoin, Robotina.         
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

Anything can happen, friend. If you want to double or tripple or 100x 1000x your amount, do it by yourseft. Research the market, learn about trading, practice on it, then earn profit.
If I know what will increase double or triple, I'm gonna be rich  Grin Grin

LOL  Cheesy i just thought to get some idea or recommend for you all then i will go to do some research by myself just decide invest or not caused nowadays really too many ICO in market maybe i missed out some good project  Smiley
Altcoin recommendations for the purchased period Waves. I see a lot of progress towards this Altcoin which does a lot of benefit with her progress that continues to happen and more profit making it the major coin. I see a large number of enthusiasts made it as a nice and growing profits
ORCHIDKA

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Now a lot of promising coins, a lot of new with good ideas and product.  You need to carefully analyze the projects yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: