Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rock Trading Scam www.therocktrading.com Exchange Review fraud truffa  (Read 35938 times)
Coinfan (OP)

Activity: 653
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

I have no doubts that you are doing all of this in the hope of keeping my money.

But you are playing safe and preparing yourselves to be forced to give my money back when I go to the police.

So, you haven't yet engage on obvious lies and ridiculous accusations who would make you even more suspicious.

If I sent you my documents, you would keep inventing pretexts to hold my money and will ask for more documents or whatever.

Because you are betting I won't go to the police.

But you are very wrong: you are crazy if you think that with the legal assistance I have I'm going to give up on 35500 euros.

This just means you are fighting a lost war: you are going to lose on your reputation, on my money and will have to answer for what you are doing in a criminal court.

Do you think the Italian policy will believe you blocked covertly my crypto withdrawals and are doing all of this just to get 2 jpgs from me?

SCAM ALERT: All order books of The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com) are created by their bot and they use them to scam customers. They are also trying to steal 35519 euros. Read an updated summary on the OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Holdings on the account belongs to the owner of the account and not to us.

Provide your information to us or, if you don't trust us to the police and I'll be more than happy to release the funds and close this issue.

Thank you

You keep refusing to answer why you blocked the OP account and started asking for his papers on the first place. This is very suspicious when there is so much money involved.

eliale

Activity: 838
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

yes, I agree with you. It is quite suspicious you do not want to provide us information requested in consideration of the amount involved......

will see.

Coinfan (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

It's almost time to post this on the italian scam board:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=162.0

Their italian customers (70% of all their customers) must know what they are capable of doing to customers, especially high balance customers.

SCAM ALERT: All order books of The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com) are created by their bot and they use them to scam customers. They are also trying to steal 35519 euros. Read an updated summary on the OP
r34tr783tr78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

yes, I agree with you. It is quite suspicious you do not want to provide us information requested in consideration of the amount involved......

will see.

You think this is funny? That you can do what you want with the accounts of the people whose money you hold without having to explain your acts? You have another opportunity to show your reasons to block the OP withdrawals without saying anything to him and start asking for his papers when he complained. If you keep refusing to answer you can count with some feedback from me. Only scammers block accounts with no reason.

eliale

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

will see.

You think this is funny? That you can do what you want with the accounts of the people whose money you hold without having to explain your acts? You have another opportunity to show your reasons to block the OP withdrawals without saying anything to him and start asking for his papers when he complained. If you keep refusing to answer you can count with some feedback from me. Only scammers block accounts with no reason.

No, it is not funny...

No reasons? Prtecting funds of the account owner is a very important reason for us. As a matter of fact it is the most important.... 

Coinfan (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 04:35:15 PM by Coinfan

They are claiming that they froze all my withdrawals 8 months ago in order to protect my funds. So, they think someone hacked my account 8 months ago.

And the hacker was so generous that even made a deposit a few months later. And for months didn't even try to make any withdrawal.

And they were so concerned that they didn't even care to warn me.

They think that everyone reading this is completely stupid to believe in these ridiculous inventions.

Clearly, they don't care for their own reputation. Because they only keep digging its grave deeper.

Anyway, thanks for your time r34tr783tr78.

TycheChi

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

I think the reason most people haven't posted in this thread is because they see you throwing your toys while there is a simple solution.

Give them the identification they are requesting and you get the crypto.

I can only see two reasons that you would not give them ID

1) You don't want to (Maybe because it is illicit earnings or tax dodging)

2) You can't (It either isn't your account , you gave a fake identity in the first place or live in a country that  is excluded by their TOS)

It doesn't make them a scammer.
Coinfan (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

I think the reason most people haven't posted in this thread is because they see you throwing your toys while there is a simple solution.

An account created today that defends what the Rock Exchange is doing and completely ignores the main facts: you are an alt of eliale/The Rock exchange.

An honest exchange:
I) Doesn’t block all withdrawals without justification.
II) Doesn’t block the withdrawals for months without informing the customer.
III) Doesn’t blackmail their customers to send documents against their TOS/FAQ and keeps their money indefinitely.

I don’t send them my documents because I know it will be completely useless. They will invent another pretext to keep my money. Because my money is the only relevant issue for them.

Why don't you send me your personal documents? I'm not the one who is holding illegaly money. I deserve more trust than you.

And by the way, why have you blocked your address and other professional details on the registration of your website after 2012?

But Paci address is still publicly available.

This is just starting… everyone will know what you are doing:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025233.0

eliale

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

2) You can't (It either isn't your account , you gave a fake identity in the first place or live in a country that  is excluded by their TOS)

as simple as that....

r34tr783tr78

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

will see.

No, it is not funny...

No reasons? Prtecting funds of the account owner is a very important reason for us. As a matter of fact it is the most important.... 

And you keep refusing to answer what were the facts that made you block the OPs account and demand his verification. Your answer means nothing. What made you think that the funds on the OP account needed your protection by establishing a withdrawal block? Your reiterated refusal to answer this decisive question is adding to the growing suspicious about the real goal of your acts! I wont ask again.

Coinfan (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 03:19:10 AM by Coinfan

2) You can't (It either isn't your account , you gave a fake identity in the first place or live in a country that  is excluded by their TOS)

as simple as that....

Quoting yourself, trying to fool your customers and the community...

You created this alt account TycheChi two days ago to post here this rubbish.

At least try to make a better fake and post again here with your alt account saying he isn't an alt.

eliale

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Smiley we have been around since 2011 as you can see on my profile on this chat.... I don't need to create false accounts in such a naive way....

Sorry, but security requests stays the same.

Thank you

r34tr783tr78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

Smiley we have been around since 2011 as you can see on my profile on this chat.... I don't need to create false accounts in such a naive way....

Sorry, but security requests stays the same.

Thank you

You are acting on an even more scamish way than this scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980334.40
Both say you may freely block customers accounts.
Both blocked a customer account.
In both cases accounts with serious money.
Both refuse to explain way you blocked the customers account.
But you Rock Trading blocked the account for months and said nothing about it to the customer.
Both started demanding verification for no reason.
Both refused all evidence of ownership sent with no reason.
Both are keeping the money without any time limit.
But you Rock Trading founder even created an alt to try to trick everyone reading this thread.

Coinfan (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

I have no doubts that I will have to go to the Italian Police. They can rest assure, I will.

They are betting I have something to hide. They are wrong. 

I certainly won't trust them my documents and I know it would be pointless to send them. They aren't doing this to get my documents. They will simple invent another pretext to keep the money.

But I would be willing to send my documents to any trustworthy moderator of the forum.

eliale

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

I have no doubts that I will have to go to the Italian Police. They can rest assure, I will.

Please, do so in order to solve the problem.  At least they'll contact us, forward your information and we will be glad to release your funds.

Thank you!

Coinfan (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 08:47:02 PM by Coinfan

You think this will be just a complaint to the police: that you will release my funds and everything will be alright.

Right now you would pay at the very least a huge fine for covertly blocking my funds for months and leaving me unaware of the situation, making new deposits and trades.

Only this act is a clear breach of your own TOS, which says that on a case of a block you will do "useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process" (point 8.4: https://www.therocktrading.com/en/service_terms/3 )

But it's also a blatant fraud, because you mislead me to think that everything was alright in order that I would keep doing deposits, trading and paying fees, even if you knew my money was already trapped.

You are betting I won't go to the police: you wrote they will forward your information to us. This means "we will get your information in the end if you go to the police. If you don't want this, you can't go to the police".

My information will be judicial secret, they won't forward it to you. You will just be scared as hell and will release my funds immediately. You won't ever get my documents.

You are trying to keep my money while trying to prepare for a police case at the same time.

You are the ones doing a criminal act: holding illegally my funds. The burden of evidence to justify this will be on you.

I know going to the police will take months. I'm making my criminal case. I will call your bluff, but when I'll go to the police, I'll go with the certain that you will end in jail.

As time goes by, your pretext that I might not be the owner of the account becomes even more ridiculous. If I wasn't the owner, the real me would have appeared already claiming the account with all the information and evidence I have.

In the meantime, the bitcoin community is becoming aware about what the Rock Trading exchange and you do and will do to customers.

Time is on my side. Rest assure, you will pay heavily for this when i go to the police.

eliale

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

noted.

Thank you

r34tr783tr78

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

You said you may freely block customers accounts.
You blocked a customer account.
An account with serious money.
You refused several times to explain way you blocked the customers account.
You blocked the withdrawals from the account for months and said nothing about it to the customer.
You started demanding verification for no reason against what you say on your website.
You rejected all evidence of ownership sent by the customer with no reason.
You are keeping the money without establishing any time limit.
You even created an alt to try to trick everyone reading this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.msg45497603#msg45497603
Only scammers act this way. You cant keep the OPs money under the artifice that he might be an hacker after the evidence he has. If you dont at a minimum post a time limit when you are going to release his money if no one claims it with better evidence I'm giving you negative feedback.

Coinfan (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

Great summary.

Thanks again for your support r34tr783tr78.

Googling for Rock Trading or www.therocktrading.com and truffa or scam shows this page on the top results, even on first place.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: