Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2020, 07:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 95197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (466 posts by 52 users with 39 merit deleted.)
Do_zzze

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

Hospital again

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:08:30 PM

See as here, investors tired of rivalries in the cryptosphere. Digital currency communities would benefit from stopping fighting in the public arena.  It's as if the CEO of Coca-Cola is starting to say how bad he feels about his counterpart at Pepsi. On the one hand, it doesn't interest anyone and on the other hand, it reflects a feeling of helplessness and smallness.

Digital currencies are at the crossroads of several worlds. On the one hand, there are the visionaries and dreamers who wish to reinvent our economy and our relationship to currencies by promising total decentralization. Then there are the programmers, coders and developers who hope to create the most efficient code possible and an inviolable blockchain, guaranteeing its promises. Then there are the curious and the converted who are conquered by technology and wish to use crypto-currency on a daily basis, perhaps also out of frustration or mistrust of established authorities, a devilish subject in the spirit of the times. Finally, there are investors who understand the potential of digital currencies and want to benefit from potential economic spinoffs. Most of them obviously expect gains in traditional currencies.

As you will have understood, everyone's interests diverge. If for purists, the code is synonymous with god, for investors, what matters is which digital currency will win favour.

One thing is certain, the overabundance of altcoins harms everyone because bright minds are scattered among communities and the general public no longer knows which crypto-currency to choose. It is to be hoped that some tokens will disappear definitively in 2020 to allow solid projects to recover.

As for Bitcoin SV, the BSV price is about $90 today but trading volumes are low. The digital currency is doing better than many had predicted, but its promoters would do well to propose a solid roadmap for 2020/2021.

Exactly, I propose we unplug Ethereum and you'll see 9999 less shitcoin! Practical for focus, isn't it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% First Deposit Bonus Instant Withdrawals Best Odds 10+ Sports Since 2014 No KYC Asked Play Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pipasol

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:09:58 PM

Hello I'm a new user, what wallet would you suggest for cold storage for BSV?
Do_zzze

Hospital again

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:11:52 PM

Hello I'm a new user, what wallet would you suggest for cold storage for BSV?

Hi, i welcome you Cool i suggest you check out https://bitcoinsv.io/services/wallets-and-exchanges/

Pipasol

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:15:58 PM

Hey very fast here thank you very much for your help.
Do_zzze

Hospital again

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:18:17 PM

Hey very fast here thank you very much for your help.

np with great pleasure, don't hesitate to look around here https://bitcoinsv.io/services/applications/ there are fabulous multiple solutions developed by talented people Smiley

Pipasol

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:27:12 PM

It's great I found everything I needed thanks to you! Thank you again! Long life to Bitcoin Satoshi Vision
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1387

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:39:15 AM

There is a lot that (the real) nutildah says with which I do not agree.

However, this nutlidah impostor should rethink their approach. It seems evident that the username was chosen to intentionally deceive. Very poor taste. I doubt you're fooling anyone. You're only making yourself look bad.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:33:07 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2019, 09:52:48 PM by jbreher

Oh Gawd. Try to live right, and this is how one is rewarded. Note: ^^^ not me.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:54:41 AM
Merited by Bitcoin SV (1)

Please help your fellow BSV-er (wrighter? what do you call yourselves?):

BSV-er is fine for me. Wrighter, OTOH, I'm not answering to.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210489.0

I'm sure someone here has a large enough bag for that, right?

Right. But I ain't lending. Not to an unknown, certainly. More than that, I ain't lending to nobody since one of my friends got unjustly popped by the feds for ostensibly 'operating an unlicensed money transfer business'. Later all charges dropped, it still cost him like a quarter million bux, at least one client, and untold hours of his life.

So, thanks but no thanks.

I'm sure someone here has a large enough bag for that, right?

C'mon, man!  You know trolls don't actually live the lies they spread.  Who in their right mind would hold on to 1 BSV, let alone 100? 

Clueless.

bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1068

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:52:33 AM

Right. But I ain't lending. Not to an unknown, certainly. More than that, I ain't lending to nobody since one of my friends got unjustly popped by the feds for ostensibly 'operating an unlicensed money transfer business'. Later all charges dropped, it still cost him like a quarter million bux, at least one client, and untold hours of his life.

May I ask what does that quarter million bux account for if the charges were dropped? Lawyer fees? If that's the case that's a really fucked up system yeah.

Was it bitcoin related or just regular fiat loans that somehow turned wrong?

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:14:17 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:24:47 AM by mprep

May I ask what does that quarter million bux account for if the charges were dropped? Lawyer fees? If that's the case that's a really fucked up system yeah.

Extortion, if you ask me. Under color of law. Bitcoin. It's all pretty well documented in old posts on this here forum.

Extortion, if you ask me. Under color of law. Bitcoin. It's all pretty well documented in old posts on this here forum.

Then I guess you mean that guy (can't remember the nick) that has its website in the sig where he explains it all. Yeah, I remember it. Really fucked up story.

Yup. BurtW. And yes, I count him as a friend. And a cautionary tale about this fucked up world in which we live. Introduced me to Bitcoin, as a matter of fact.

P.S.: I see you still have that "heresy" thing in your sig. I don't know if it is just that Lauda retracted that shit or that it isn't showing because he/she is not on DT1 anymore. Anyways, maybe it is time to already turn the page as it is unimportant anymore? Just saying.

Thanks for the suggestion. Just checked. Lauda still has me negged. For no reason other than s/he doesn't like the fact that I like the other Bitcoins. This predates DT1 by a large margin. Hence hir participation in DT1 is irrelevant. For that matter, DT1 is irrelevant in and of itself. So there's that too.

bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1068

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:24:13 AM

Then I guess you mean that guy (can't remember the nick) that has its website in the sig where he explains it all. Yeah, I remember it. Really fucked up story.

Yup. BurtW. And yes, I count him as a friend. And a cautionary tale about this fucked up world in which we live. Introduced me to Bitcoin, as a matter of fact.

Yup, BurtW that's the guy.

I know what kind of fucked up world I live in. Even though I reckon that most any time in the past was way more fucked up though.

Wanna know how I got started in Bitcoin? I'll tell you anyways:

I never had much income, but enough to save some year after year since I was twentysomething. Again not much, maybe one year 200€, other 3000€, sometimes more sometimes less... everything added up year after year... for a bunch of years.

Then I thought I needed to have some spare cash at hand, outside the bank. No matter if it wouldn't give me interest but, you know, just an in case I "accidentally killed someone or anything" and had to immediately run out of the country thing. Or something I could have free from seized for whatever reason (be it accidentally or well deserved).

It wasn't much, maybe 10K€ cash, enough to sustain for a while on the run if that ever happened. Maybe at some point it was more than that, but not much more and that's unimportant.  

Then I heard about Bitcoin. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to exchange $3K€ into it, just in case. At that point a BTC was like 50€. I went to localbitcoins and looked at the ads for a local in cash meeting. It would have been around 60 BTC. It turned out none of ads were "real". It was all transfer me the money and I transfer you the BTC, either via bank transfer or paypal. That really turned me off because it was the off-bank money that I wanted to exchange. Haven't you ever heard me saying never mix banking fiat with out-the-system fiat? Well, that's my motto.

But that motto ended me with a lame 2 BTC purchase for 100€ via paypal just to test the waters. Instead of the 3000€/60BTC I really tried hard to exchange in person to no avail.

Of course one could argue that if buying BTC at that time were easier it would have not been priced so low. That's fair.

Anyways.... the main point of my story is that... I went to Bitcoin because I wanted to have some (no matter how little) money stored "out of the system". Probably that's also the reason I didn't ever sell in the subsequent rises (kept buying instead... at way higher prices though).

Yes, I do know how fucked up the system can be if it goes against you. Some insurance against it is very wise move. Never went into this to turn "rich"... even though I almost dreamed about it when BTC was at $20K and it looked like it could keep going. For me it was just a "hedge"/insurance. It still is... even if now I sometimes dream of obtaining some richness out of it too.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
hv_

Activity: 1470
Merit: 564

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 08:48:13 AM

nuthlida? jberher? I see you guys are having a nice party here eh?

When moon btw?

P.S.: Oh, and I would like a clone too... May I suggest bitsevre? Maybe bitsewer? Whatever it fits will be fine, I just want to be part of it.

Nice Party most have - for the fun

Some for the hate but that has short life

Moon is coming for capacity - not so much fiat-Price (yet - and who knows that to predict) - obviously these times when winter Comes

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Memo: 1AHUYNJKPfY7PjVK1hNQFo5LrdGixuiybw  -  https://metanet.icu/
The simple way is the genius way - in Moore's Law and Satoshi's WP we trust.
Yaka_MoZ

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:50:21 PM

For several months now, the European Central Bank has been expressing its willingness to make progress on the subject of a crypto euro potential. The latter has just published the details of a proof of concept for a prototype crypto-euro

This cryptomonnaise would be issued by the European Central Bank. The ECB could issue and destroy the tokens in question. It would also keep a complete overview of the life course of each tokenised euro.

Third party organizations will be responsible for ensuring the status of the accounts, on a partially distributed registry model mounted on Corda https://cutt.ly/2rwp2F4

A third actor, the anti-money laundering authority, will have to ensure the compliance of money transfers involving large amounts of money.

"This authority verifies the identity of users involved in high-value transactions and prevents CBDC from being transferred to embargoed users. »

Protection of privacy
The notion of "anonymous transactions" is then discussed, but it is in fact a question of successfully reconciling the digital identities of token holders (represented by pseudonyms) and the possibility for the authorities to identify these holders by name.

"The emphasis is on protecting the privacy of users for low-value transactions. The question is[where to place the cursor to] allow a certain degree of privacy in electronic payments, while ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing regulations. »

In addition to this, each user would be given a fixed number of "anonymous coupons" on a monthly basis. These coupons could be used to avoid disclosing information to different intermediaries.

https://zupimages.net/up/19/51/dgtx.png

Maybe BSV can help them?
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 292

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:12:25 PM

nuthlida? jberher? I see you guys are having a nice party here eh?

When moon btw?

P.S.: Oh, and I would like a clone too... May I suggest bitsevre? Maybe bitsewer? Whatever it fits will be fine, I just want to be part of it.

Nice Party most have - for the fun

Some for the hate but that has short life

Moon is coming for capacity - not so much fiat-Price (yet - and who knows that to predict) - obviously these times when winter Comes

All sort of nice crypto parties happening, another one here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210305.msg53367972#msg53367972
"nutildah " had some early fun already

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Piston Asshole

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:56:10 AM

https://nchain.com/en/the-metanet/

The Metanet
The Metanet is a global protocol and framework, designed by Dr. Craig Wright, for structuring and facilitating the on-chain internet for the Bitcoin SV blockchain.

In particular, it is a protocol for creating transactions that allows on-chain data to form a graph structure, which can be interpreted and used off-chain by wallets, browsers and applications. This is coupled with a built-in permissioning system, which uses the stable underlying protocol of the BSV blockchain to ensure users and content creators are in complete control and own their data.

A more equitable internet infrastructure, made possible by the Metanet protocol, requires a massively scalable blockchain to handle large data throughput for multimedia, applications and content. The Metanet is therefore built uniquely on top of the Bitcoin SV blockchain and roadmap. With its soon-to-be uncapped block size and cutting-edge scaling technology, only BSV facilitates developers in building Metanet applications and tools unrestricted by the scaling limitations faced by other blockchains.

In addition, the Metanet is protected by a broad IP portfolio, consisting of multiple patent-pending inventions, secured by Dr. Wright and the nChain research team. These innovations allow the Bitcoin SV blockchain to become the unique home of the on-chain internet, where data becomes truly valuable and can be fairly commoditized.

The Metanet has been designed to act as an umbrella protocol that can help other, use-case specific protocols to be used together and interoperate with each other. Moreover, it provides highly flexible structure, ordering and native version control that can be leveraged by these sub-protocols to create an enhanced online experience secured by the BSV blockchain. The protocol itself specifies how to carry data and create structured on-chain apps and file systems, whereby users’ keys can be managed efficiently and securely by wallets.

The protocol unifies the dual capabilities of the Bitcoin SV blockchain to both convey financial transactions and to act as a data carrier simultaneously. It therefore allows native transactions to be constructed that act as not only payment for but also delivery of content.

Let's look at this with great interest and that's why BSV is strong because it builds, thanks to the work of talented men and women.

Thank you to them.

Respect

suchpool

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:01:57 AM

https://nchain.com/en/the-metanet/

The Metanet
The Metanet is a global protocol and framework, designed by Dr. Craig Wright, for structuring and facilitating the on-chain internet for the Bitcoin SV blockchain.

In particular, it is a protocol for creating transactions that allows on-chain data to form a graph structure, which can be interpreted and used off-chain by wallets, browsers and applications. This is coupled with a built-in permissioning system, which uses the stable underlying protocol of the BSV blockchain to ensure users and content creators are in complete control and own their data.

A more equitable internet infrastructure, made possible by the Metanet protocol, requires a massively scalable blockchain to handle large data throughput for multimedia, applications and content. The Metanet is therefore built uniquely on top of the Bitcoin SV blockchain and roadmap. With its soon-to-be uncapped block size and cutting-edge scaling technology, only BSV facilitates developers in building Metanet applications and tools unrestricted by the scaling limitations faced by other blockchains.

In addition, the Metanet is protected by a broad IP portfolio, consisting of multiple patent-pending inventions, secured by Dr. Wright and the nChain research team. These innovations allow the Bitcoin SV blockchain to become the unique home of the on-chain internet, where data becomes truly valuable and can be fairly commoditized.

The Metanet has been designed to act as an umbrella protocol that can help other, use-case specific protocols to be used together and interoperate with each other. Moreover, it provides highly flexible structure, ordering and native version control that can be leveraged by these sub-protocols to create an enhanced online experience secured by the BSV blockchain. The protocol itself specifies how to carry data and create structured on-chain apps and file systems, whereby users’ keys can be managed efficiently and securely by wallets.

The protocol unifies the dual capabilities of the Bitcoin SV blockchain to both convey financial transactions and to act as a data carrier simultaneously. It therefore allows native transactions to be constructed that act as not only payment for but also delivery of content.

Let's look at this with great interest and that's why BSV is strong because it builds, thanks to the work of talented men and women.

Thank you to them.

Respect

You are right to point this out. nChain and the teams are doing a great job. Thanks to all of you Kiss
Bitcoin SV

Activity: 167
Merit: 45

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:07:20 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:24:44 AM by mprep

This is where the loonies hang
Are you looney? We are always knew it

Bitcoin SV - The First Invulnerable & Troll-Resistant Cryptocurrency
BSV. Original Bitcoin. Satoshi Vision
Nomar

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:38:26 PM

Fellows, do you think bsv will cost $ 50? Would you choose to buy it?
AyouthR

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 12:56:00 PM

Fellows, do you think bsv will cost $ 50? Would you choose to buy it?

I'm very interested for 50 bucks. Where is it?
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.